Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi CINDY

You coming on Thur (evening) or Fri 1030am or Sun 1pm??

I confirmed Fri 1030am and Sun 1pm. :good:

Wow, Cindy really know how to feel the sha qi in the office!! :good::unsure:

HAPPY

Starting from today, I am changing shift with my hubby to visit JM everyday to monitor the progress.

Must xiam the "Sha qi", HQ manager & my HK boss kept asking me for information.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

They are nice...are they easy to remove? and will leave any mark after removal?

BTW, do you purchase and install it yourself? Or the shop which you purchased from will install for you?

I like it..but I am not so artistic and creative.I worried if I do it, it will not be nice... :good:

my friend who also did it on het walls, her advice is dont do it on walls facing the sun as the heat somehow make it come off (less stickey) after a while...

hi Kitty, i m using contractor also, will msg you his contacts. :unsure:

Hi,

They are nice...are they easy to remove? and will leave any mark after removal?

BTW, do you purchase and install it yourself? Or the shop which you purchased from will install for you?

I like it..but I am not so artistic and creative.I worried if I do it, it will not be nice... :rofl:

Hi Alpha, they r nice :rofl:

they claimed easy to peel off, not sure if its so..

i saw it pasted in their retail outlet at Raffles City Shopping Cntr (Anthropology - basement, opp Thai Xpress) and the outlet in parkway parade..

check out the gallery where theres some DIY-ed rooms from customers

i've already decided what design i want, will probably go for a bigger pack @ $69 for all aircon (cheaper this way then to get > 1 babypacks @ $29) - aunty mentality - tend to compare !!

I guess i will do it myself, seen the video clips, should be quite easy, since i m getting the small pieces ones only, not the wink tailor.. Havent really purchased it, cos I will be customising the colours instead of taking the usual colours, somemore i m taking my own sweet time, cos I wanna wait till all my carpentry up to confirm my colours and design... :jawdrop: Dun want keep changing and changing.. :P

The decals are not supposed to leave any mark after removal, but if u had paste it for a long time, definitely there will be difference in the colour..

One question to all neighbours, those not doing kitchen doors, what are you doing? or any suggestion???

umm... i'm still very undecisive about the kitchen door, though my ID say i shud if i want dun wan my aircon to get spoilt faster.. i just saw a magazine n popped an idea - mayb wooden door frame + venetian/wooden blinds

Hi all my neighbours,

I'm new to this thread. Jus collected my keys 2 days ago (Blk 26D Jln Membina) It's really nice to see so many of u here. I'm still sourcing out for contractors..... any gd recommedations? :P

Hi Kittyng! I am new to this thread as well. I am at Blk 25B and this is the last blk to be completed i think. So depressing to see so many of you almost completing your reno when I have yet to get the keys! sob sob :jawdrop:

Hi Kittyng! I am new to this thread as well. I am at Blk 25B and this is the last blk to be completed i think. So depressing to see so many of you almost completing your reno when I have yet to get the keys! sob sob :P

welcome angel! hehe join the "havent collect keys" groupies!

at least they sent out the letters to ask us to re-apply HLE

yours is 4 or 5 room?

welcome angel! hehe join the "havent collect keys" groupies!

at least they sent out the letters to ask us to re-apply HLE

yours is 4 or 5 room?

Hi linggie! oh no...I did not get any letters asking me to re-apply HLE! Should I have gotten a letter? :P

mine is 4-room, applied through the balloting exercise.....how abt yourself?

Hi CINDY

You coming on Thur (evening) or Fri 1030am or Sun 1pm??

I confirmed Fri 1030am and Sun 1pm. :jawdrop:

Wow, Cindy really know how to feel the sha qi in the office!! !! :P

HAPPY

happy, hv you confirmed wih gina? pls confirm w her for the friday 1030am. I have already told her that we will meet her at JM at 1pm on Sun

cindy, what abt you?

skysheep, and you?

Edited by nemofc

Hi all my neighbours,

I'm new to this thread. Jus collected my keys 2 days ago (Blk 26D Jln Membina) It's really nice to see so many of u here. I'm still sourcing out for contractors..... any gd recommedations? :jawdrop:

Hi and welcome!!

Another neighbour !!

My reno only starting tomorrow so cant really comment much on my contractor yet.. but u can look around this thread.. got lots of discussion :rofl:

:P

Hi linggie! oh no...I did not get any letters asking me to re-apply HLE! Should I have gotten a letter? :P

mine is 4-room, applied through the balloting exercise.....how abt yourself?

yups mine is 5 rooms thru balloting...

if your hle havent expire then you dont need to reapply...ours had expire so they sent us the letter to inform us to apply again...

umm... i'm still very undecisive about the kitchen door, though my ID say i shud if i want dun wan my aircon to get spoilt faster.. i just saw a magazine n popped an idea - mayb wooden door frame + venetian/wooden blinds

Hi, sorry, would like to ask, how come the aircon would spoil faster without a kitchen door?

Hi, sorry, would like to ask, how come the aircon would spoil faster without a kitchen door?

indirect reference...if no kitchen door, aircon has to work harder to cool the house so in long run, the aircon will spoil faster (i think?)

haha is it obvious i m cyber-loofing...

xmas is in the air!!

Hi and welcome!!

Another neighbour !!

My reno only starting tomorrow so cant really comment much on my contractor yet.. but u can look around this thread.. got lots of discussion :rofl:

:P

Congrates Simpleboi, another reno starting at our blk.. :P

Kitty, take your time to choose your contractor, i think its really a big headache and paranotic experience.. Even after u select your ID, u will still feel paranoid.. Or, maybe thats me only.. haha..

So far, my experience with my ID is GOOD!! :jawdrop: So far my renovation is going smoothly and well.. ***TOUCH WOOD x 3*** Only awaiting the last and most important stage, which is carpentry works.. But the total cost will not be lower than contractor's prices..

Actually, not spolit, in fact, my aircon man got me an aircon that is running 18k something, that will also cover the kitchen area.. Its only that your living area will take longer to cool..

Edited by binzz

my officer told me can delay till Feb... is your officer Amy Tan?

Sorrie for the late reply... just return from trip... Nope my officer is Goh Li Li... She informed that I can write in to request for further delay but most prob won't coz must reapply HLE AGAIN... SIANZ...

Congrates Simpleboi, another reno starting at our blk.. :)

Kitty, take your time to choose your contractor, i think its really a big headache and paranotic experience.. Even after u select your ID, u will still feel paranoid.. Or, maybe thats me only.. haha..

So far, my experience with my ID is GOOD!! :dancingqueen: So far my renovation is going smoothly and well.. ***TOUCH WOOD x 3*** Only awaiting the last and most important stage, which is carpentry works.. But the total cost will not be lower than contractor's prices..

Actually, not spolit, in fact, my aircon man got me an aircon that is running 18k something, that will also cover the kitchen area.. Its only that your living area will take longer to cool..

Oh.. maybe I look for such an aircon also.. that can cover the kitchen area :good:

Really have to pray hard that everything goes smoothly.. will be very busy with my customary in less than a month's time :P

Hi All,

Update on Keys collection & Renovation firm & Progress:

BLK 25A

- redbottle (Collected) - loobhlinda (Collected) - pert (Collected) - scorpy (Collected) - gadgetgal (Collected, Impress21,0% progress, HDB to Cement Screed) - elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK - MsBean - h4happy (No news) - marksng12 - Dtkiddy & yun11

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar - noellechua - lynnnie - dorcas - Vacis + moonbell - owens_avenue & genevie - skysheep

BLK 26C

- elaine1205[ collected, sourcing for renovation contractor] - ZLia (Collected/sourcing for ID still) - Cindy Monkeybone(Collected/Classic Design) - chewy (Collected /I-Bridge-Rhiss) - kitseng(collected) - xiao xiin (Collected) - garbagex (Collected / A&D)

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder (Year-End/G'Plan) - jj2 (Collected) - Princess Momo (24/12/07 Morning/U-Home) - rommie (Collecting on 24/12/2007 Morning) - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs (collecting 11/12 / sourcing for contractor) - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi (collected / Baroque) - jazznpop (collected) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected) - prodigic (Collected/Frontier Concept) - Vicin (collected / I-Bridge) - 9up and Fly "Wifey" mama (Collected)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (end Dec, shortlisting for ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,Earnest Design) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador (Collected/Contractor) - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected/HomeWorkz) - fat bear

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino (Collected) - Beejoy (Collected, Gim Wee Renovator)

Hi Princess Momo

We collecting on same morning too... saw your thread in Singapore Brides too... R u getting married Next Nov too??? :dancingqueen: