Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Wah.. If can rent out for $2.8k, i also want to rent out.. lol.. Rent out for 3 years then by then do a full revamp including toliets (by then can hack away liao).. LOL..

:bangwall: !! :deal:

erm dont want to be a wet blanket, but it's illegal to rent out whole unit unless u have valid reason.

-> HDB rules and Regulations for subletting

Since the JM flat costs so much, i don't think anyone will want to take this risk of having the flat confiscated.

After we don't own the flat, we are merely leasing it.

Edited by makemefly

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi CINDY

Is it expensive to install cctv?

If cheap, I also want to install.

Next time I drop by your house, I put the plastic bag on my head! :bangwall: !!

Just joking lah.

hahahahahaha

Hi Elaine

You coming this sat? Any completed from our forumers?

HAPPY

Yup ! Yup! I can SEE u ! Well it will automatically delete by itself after 15 days.
Edited by h4happy

me too! i also want to.

i asked HDB abt this renting the whole flat. am told that we have to write in to town council or hdb ( cant really remember) for approval.

Wah.. If can rent out for $2.8k, i also want to rent out.. lol.. Rent out for 3 years then by then do a full revamp including toliets (by then can hack away liao).. LOL..

:bangwall: !! :deal:

me too! i also want to.

i asked HDB abt this renting the whole flat. am told that we have to write in to town council or hdb ( cant really remember) for approval.

Wow :bangwall: .. So many things to do just to rent it out, can forget it.. hehe.. But $2.8k for a 4-room flat is really alot.. !!

Wow !! .. So many things to do just to rent it out, can forget it.. hehe.. But $2.8k for a 4-room flat is really alot.. :deal:

that alot!... sure leftover, can cover other expenses as well... :bangwall:

wow we are only looking at 2k to rent our 5 room...they are asking 2.8 for 4 rooms...

but ours will be non-furnished...

yups need to apply for permission from JM town concil...but HDB is not stupid, they will be charging us 10% property tax (not sure 10% of which amount) if we rent it out, unsure of the specifics, will find out more when i finally collect the flat.

with regards to our gate, 2 full circles to unlock, another half circle will open it automatically instead of having to use the handle to open

2 circles = use handle to open

2.5 circles = gate will open automatically

so it could be a case of us turning 2.5 circles

Shall we visit the rental unit this Sat? :P

Edited by OnePostWonder

Hi, hope it is not too instrusive to ask, but how much was HDB selling direct for a 4 room high floor unit? I'm looking at the resale prices for the 2002-2003 flats and it is going for about 500K, so curious to find out how much premium it is going for.

Thanks in advance!

hi guys,

did the hdb ppl tell u abt this lighting plan that can be found in the flat or household shelter?

didnt manage to find it when i checked out my unit just now.

seems like a replacement copy will cost $30! yikes

:dancingqueen:

Hi ling,

last min thingy mah heehee. i tink got to xchange contact liao hahaha if not cannot meet up heehee...

so cindy n XL's hse ready liao arh. can open hse??

:P

hi babe!

you didnt tell me you will be at JM yesterday then we could have say hi to each other ;)

I totally agreed with Fatbear! i felt so blessed meeting the new neighbours and hitting it off so well! hehe

thanks XL for showing us her modernistic flat (cant wait to see the completed unit, dont worry so much for now yah) and Cindy for her balinese resort! Amazing to see 2 flats with completely different feel :dancingqueen: both their flats have amazing views!

Happy 2008, may everyone have a wonderful year ahead! :notti:

kehehehe... onz lah.... got to tell my hubby abt it hahahah...

:P

Hehe,

When I stay there.. I will allow u all to come in..

my house alwiz open to pple one :P

:notti:

Yup.. want to make frens with all of u too :P

hm.... soo scary.... got break in at our neighborhood.....

maybe can set up a night patrol team to walk ard :P

Any owner at home on tis sat, so tat we can pop by to take a look :)

hi guys,

did the hdb ppl tell u abt this lighting plan that can be found in the flat or household shelter?

seems like a replacement copy will cost $30! yikes

;)

mine is sticked onto the main circuit board, together with a brochure on how to activiate your electric and water supply...

hi guys,

seems like a replacement copy will cost $30! yikes ;)

Hey,

The electrical layout should be the same for same blk.. can take a copy from your neighbour.. No need go take replacement..

Anybody know where to get panasonic water filter?

Or, is there anyone fixing a water filter?. And care to share how much you get it for?.

Earlier, I was quoted for a Diamond for $1980 (no promotion) which I find super expensive, and during christmas they offer promotion $15xx or 16xx (free gift a air purifier).

Heard the quality of the 'Diamond' filter still inferior compared to Panasonic. *No offense to 'Diamond' water filter owner.. as I also heard it from a friend.

Gosh i saw the pamphlet but didnt see the lighting layout leh. guess i gotta check with my neighbr den.. quite crap lor. why cant they just pass it to us at hdb.

mine is sticked onto the main circuit board, together with a brochure on how to activiate your electric and water supply...

Update:

BLK 25A

- redbottle (Collected) - loobhlinda (Collected) - pert (Collected) - scorpy (Collected) - gadgetgal (Collected, Impress21,0% progress, HDB to Cement Screed) - elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK - MsBean - h4happy (No news) - marksng12 - Dtkiddy & yun11 - jas@sandy

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar (Collected) - noellechua - lynnnie(keys collection - 7 Jan 08) - dorcas (Keys Collection - 3 Jan 08) - Vacis + moonbell - owens_avenue & genevie (Collected) - skysheep (Keys Collection - 5 Jan 08)

BLK 26C

- elaine1205[ collected, sourcing for renovation contractor] - ZLia (Collected/Cottage Craft) - Cindy Monkeybone(Collected/Classic Design) - chewy (Collected /I-Bridge-Rhiss) - kitseng(collected) - xiao xiin (Collected) - garbagex (Collected / A&D)

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder (Year-End/G'Plan) - jj2 (Collected) - Princess Momo (24/12/07 Morning/U-Home) - rommie (Collected) - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs (collected / pending cement screed) - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi (collected / Baroque) - jazznpop (collected) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected) - prodigic (Collected/Frontier Concept) - Vicin (collected / I-Bridge) - 9up and Fly "Wifey" mama (Collected/ .) - kittyng (Collected / Still sourcing) - dneo (Collected / Still sourcing)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (end Dec, shortlisting for ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,Earnest Design) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador (Collected/Contractor) - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected, Samleong Design Pte Ltd, to start on 02/01/08) - Sam07 (Collected/HomeWorkz) - fat bear(Collected/ Homeworkz)

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino (Collected) - Beejoy (Collected, Gim Wee Renovator)