Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

:yamseng:

Hi Crazy...congrat!!!!!! Looking forward t see yr renovation.

I still have your contact. It is in my notebook!

The hp I lost belong to my company.

I have yet tell my boss. He sure scream at me!

Hi Neighbours,

Any viewings tomorrow? Will be hanging around there again, just like the last time before some kind souls pick us up. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey, i was browsing the teka website and i saw that there are two type of sinks.. one is inset and the other is undermount.

Anyone know the different? pls advice.

hi,

inset or overmount is where the sink rest on top of the counter top then seal with sealant. undermount is where the sink rest on your capentary, seal and then the counter top is laid over. dunno whether u understand anot. !! con of undermount is that if u gonna replace the sink, u have to replace the counter top too. but how often do u change sink, probably not. undermount looks sleeker - personal view. !!

hello neighbr!

have u collected yr keys yet? which side r u on?

Hello!!!

I am new to this forum. You also staying at 26B!? which floor, i got mine at 22th...

hi,

inset or overmount is where the sink rest on top of the counter top then seal with sealant. undermount is where the sink rest on your capentary, seal and then the counter top is laid over. dunno whether u understand anot. :yamseng: con of undermount is that if u gonna replace the sink, u have to replace the counter top too. but how often do u change sink, probably not. undermount looks sleeker - personal view. !!

Thanks. More or less get the idea. !!

kehehehe

empty unit not interested :bangwall: coz my unit oso empty hhaaahaa.

anyone interested to open up their newly renovated unit today??? tinking of dropping by to take a look.

Hi everyone... this seems to be the hottest neighbourhood forum... :dancingqueen: already 108 pages... dunno where to start reading it... :bangwall: i am from 25B... still sourcing for ID and haven gotten keys... its great to have a forum like this for newbies to learn more about renovation...

Hi STAR

I am also fm blk25b....long way to go....

Should be Feb or Mar liao!

HAPPY

Hi everyone... this seems to be the hottest neighbourhood forum... :good: already 108 pages... dunno where to start reading it... :good: i am from 25B... still sourcing for ID and haven gotten keys... its great to have a forum like this for newbies to learn more about renovation...

Hi,

anybody has a scanned copy of the lightings plan? Someone was asking the other time and i checked and realised i dun have it as well... Just wondering if i missed it out somewhere... What's sticked on the'circuit box is only the gas and water booklet from SP service.. :dribble:

Anyway, my lightings are already done, so is it really necessary to get a back-up copy?

a event related to us at singapore expo :dribble:

Classic Living 2008

Public - Free Admission

Hall 6A

29-Dec-07 to 06-Jan-08

Start Time: 12:00; End Time : 22:00

u mean to the exhibition or JM?

i not going to the exhibition. Feel tat since its last day ID firm will sure pressure to sign on the dotted line n tat when ppl made a wrong choice.

But me going to JM, yesterday no time to drop by heehee.. going there to walk walk n see see n open letter box

hahaha.. I mean Jalan Membina.

Yes, I also dont like pressure.

Once I feel stress and pressure, that is the end of that id/contractor even though they are very very good.

I rather give those that never stress you, let you take donkey time to consider..hehehehe

I have pm you JAZZ.

u mean to the exhibition or JM?

i not going to the exhibition. Feel tat since its last day ID firm will sure pressure to sign on the dotted line n tat when ppl made a wrong choice.

But me going to JM, yesterday no time to drop by heehee.. going there to walk walk n see see n open letter box

i thought of going to expo to see the furniture..cos most of the funiture company is all gathered at expo, hope to get some idea on what kind of furniture suits my hse