Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Oh, is it? I mean you open and close so many times until screw drop off??

That is very interesting!

I will also take note of it.

yeah the window handles, we open and closed many times, 3 screw covercaps dropped off

most of the handles have cement on it, is this considered a defect?

Happy...thanks for the tips! i m on level 9...

Hi Ling

Unable to view your pic....was blocked!

Anyway, I will log in at home to see yours!:good:

So, are you excited?

HAPPY

P1191850.jpg

i think bomb shelter is biggest headache...cant think of a way to hide it without blocking passage way to MBR

P1191843.jpg

view from mbr (not exactly a view haha)

P1191846.jpg

kitchen's view, drying clothes will be hard...

ikea's kitchen for now!

P1191852.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha pop by when u are ard, dont need see pictures 8|

i am sure you will get yours soon!

we are not very excited because we wont be staying in it haha now is doing minimal renovation for rent-out

but the 1st moment of opening the dooor for the 1st time as owners is quite thrilling :good: (haha xlan will know because i called her when i was at the door) :~

Hi all,

One of the magnet behind my bedroom door came out.. u know the one to keep the door open...

Is it considered a defect or I ask my contractor to fix?

I have already signed the defects completed thing..

Thanks all :good:

i experienced the magnet thing with one of the bedrooms too.

Asked the china con guy to come he just used his hand to screw it back tight.. seems ok..

i experienced the magnet thing with one of the bedrooms too.

Asked the china con guy to come he just used his hand to screw it back tight.. seems ok..

Icic, thanks 8|

Maybe I ask my ID to see if can help etc...

Lazy to go report defects again hahaha...

Btw anybody know whether it will be difficult to change the floor tiles after completion as some cement in between are chipped etc... and some tiles have marks on them

morning all...

wooo 11th floor is show room? no wonder i heard drilling above me...

just collected my unit keys...quite lucky, we didnt find alot defects ( i need to read the list of the defects to look out for again) maybe we didnt find alot bcos we are unsure what to look out for...

thanks xl and bobo girl for highlighting certain things to look out for too!

Hello linggie, thanks for hospitality!

Icic, thanks :notti:

Maybe I ask my ID to see if can help etc...

Lazy to go report defects again hahaha...

Btw anybody know whether it will be difficult to change the floor tiles after completion as some cement in between are chipped etc... and some tiles have marks on them

kitchen tiles could be damaged by chemical washing. mine for the kitchen tiles cement/glue came off, ask contractor to patch up, of course he's not happy.. but since he created the problem, he should take care of it!

for me, i stay at 27B very easy to report defects.. hahah.. they know me by now, and also my husband's face..the sub con is unwilling to change my kitchen switch because my reno is completed. i told him, hey when i reported the defect my house was empty, now the house is filling up.. and they dare say this... i'll make a big noise to HDB if they continue pushing responsibility

Edited by makemefly

Check with you guys....when you sign the defects form, did you make a copy of it?

if too many found, copy another set, have it pasted right @ the main entrance door.

yeah the window handles, we open and closed many times, 3 screw covercaps dropped off

most of the handles have cement on it, is this considered a defect?

Happy...thanks for the tips! i m on level 9...

i din open n close many times leh. just normal use loh. reach there open windows, leave there close windows... but they loosen so easily. one of it can even rotate 360 degrees!:dunno:!

by my definition, wadever thing i'm not satisfied i'll report as a defect, including wadever stain there is. haha... my hubby kept saying "this one can clean one can clean one..." i told him if can clean, it's also they clean, not me. the pros have the tools and chemicals to clean. i only have detergent.... :notti:

role reversal! i am like ur hubby, this can clean right i was asking my hubby...he also said if can clean, ask them to clean heh :dunno:

:notti: anyway xlan asked me to just complain and see if they will do it...

bobo girl_ you are most welcomed! haha hope u guys get your keys soon yah!

Do they have any photostat machine?

I mean, once they sign, we will zap a copy to keep in case they say they never rec' your form.

they didn't sign anything on my copy. we will sign only upon completion, but most of pple here didn't sign to accept.

Hahaha...guess I am same as your hubby thoughts!!

Btw....I notice that blk25b has a office (ground floor) at the corner ...what office is that?

i din open n close many times leh. just normal use loh. reach there open windows, leave there close windows... but they loosen so easily. one of it can even rotate 360 degrees!:dunno:!

by my definition, wadever thing i'm not satisfied i'll report as a defect, including wadever stain there is. haha... my hubby kept saying "this one can clean one can clean one..." i told him if can clean, it's also they clean, not me. the pros have the tools and chemicals to clean. i only have detergent.... :notti:

ask them to clean if it's contractor fault. We have every right to get the defects list all done.

i'm meeting them again for inspection to conclude everything. cos' mine is major defect so involve alot of people. if this round, we are not satisfy, we will "shoot" all the way to higher authority.

If not rectify, can we report to our MP?

ask them to clean if it's contractor fault. We have every right to get the defects list all done.

i'm meeting them again for inspection to conclude everything. cos' mine is major defect so involve alot of people. if this round, we are not satisfy, we will "shoot" all the way to higher authority.

role reversal! i am like ur hubby, this can clean right i was asking my hubby...he also said if can clean, ask them to clean heh :yamseng:

:D anyway xlan asked me to just complain and see if they will do it...

bobo girl_ you are most welcomed! haha hope u guys get your keys soon yah!

complain to 25B service centre is ok but slow in action.

if you in hurry to settle defects cos' want to start reNov, suggest that you update Bt Merah branch people. Contact & name can be found in your MyHDBPage. Check it out!

If not rectify, can we report to our MP?

wow... i have not go to that stage yet. Suggest is Bt Merah Branch office. Those 25B are the contractor people & not HDB people. By end Mar (if correct), this site office will be torn and any problem/ defect, we will go to Bt Merah office.

they didn't sign anything on my copy. we will sign only upon completion, but most of pple here didn't sign to accept.

i din keep a copy.. so far so good.. but the kitchen switch is taking too **** long. :yamseng::D8|8|8|8|8|