How's your new home?

Everything ok?

So far, the worksmanship ok?

No hicups?

Sms my phone to you liao.

HAPPY

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello all,

Would like to check with u all on how do u find the security around our area? As there were a number of cases reported of theft and robberies, have emailed town council hope they can tighten the security by putting cctv if possible. Officer called and revert that only case by case basis unless more people complain. So just hope u guys can also highlight to them.

Please also be extra careful and try not to go alone esp at night. Heard that suspicious characters hanging around at blk 27A. Do take note!:dribble:

huh? again? sigh.. but also v hard to guage leh.. :(

Hi JM,

I am back !

Starhub finally came to activate my broadband ! It feels terrible not to have any internet access.

Any moved in / to be moved in neighours from Blk 26C ??

PS : Happy. I lost your contact. Can u sms me again !

WELCOME Welcome!

Welcome back Cindy!! :notti:

So how did u make Starhub to activate your connection??

Hi all,

I really miss u guys & gals. I paid $32.10 in cash . sucks men!

Hi Cindy

Welcome back again...

How's your new home?

Everything ok?

So far, the worksmanship ok?

No hicups?

Sms my phone to you liao.

HAPPY

Good but very dusty! I have been having sensitive nose everyday !

U forgotten my housewarming liao. Didn't see u on 19 Jan 08 !

:P

Aiyo...miss it!:notti:!!

Hi all,

I really miss u guys & gals. I paid $32.10 in cash . sucks men!

Good but very dusty! I have been having sensitive nose everyday !

U forgotten my housewarming liao. Didn't see u on 19 Jan 08 !

8|

Hi Cindy

I will sms you when going to your house for youre belated housewarming.....so sorry!! :P:P

Hello all,

Would like to check with u all on how do u find the security around our area? As there were a number of cases reported of theft and robberies, have emailed town council hope they can tighten the security by putting cctv if possible. Officer called and revert that only case by case basis unless more people complain. So just hope u guys can also highlight to them.

Please also be extra careful and try not to go alone esp at night. Heard that suspicious characters hanging around at blk 27A. Do take note!:furious:

Hi Sparey,

I did see a suspicious guy walking toward to my flat on last week.

As I was hiding behind the electrical box, I could see him from my kitchen window. He walked and stopped halfway towards my corridor. :furious: I believe he is not a saleperson as he did not have any leaflet with him and he really does not have to turn around halfway if he is a genuine saleperson. I guess he might have saw my camera. Do take note too !

TERRIBLE HANDPHONE RECEPTION

As for the handphone frequency, M1 has acknowledge the problem and did some test around my corridors.

They have file a report to their higher mgt to extend another frequency/line around JM new estate. All this will take about 3 to 6 months. Hence, I pledge all M1 users to call and complain so that they can speed up the approval.

Cheers !

Monkeybone

die lor I also M1 , will try out my unit after CNY

Anyone getting Reno loan ? any good receommend ?

Edited by msbean

Hi Sparey,

As I was hiding behind the electrical box, I could see him from my kitchen window. He walked and stopped halfway towards my corridor. :furious: I believe he is not a saleperson as he did not have any leaflet with him and he really does not have to turn around halfway if he is a genuine saleperson. I guess he might have saw my camera. Do take note too !

Cheers !

Monkeybone

Hey Monkeybone,

Really ah, is that guy with blonde hair?? Better be extra careful man :furious:

Welcome back Cindy!:furious: Ya, agree that the handphone reception is bad! when i was at my corridor i had to find a 'correct place' else the reception would be gone, and i cannot move away from that place. jialat. anyway, my living room tiles are done! woohoo!

Hi Sparey,

TERRIBLE HANDPHONE RECEPTION

As for the handphone frequency, M1 has acknowledge the problem and did some test around my corridors.

They have file a report to their higher mgt to extend another frequency/line around JM new estate. All this will take about 3 to 6 months. Hence, I pledge all M1 users to call and complain so that they can speed up the approval.

Cheers !

Monkeybone

****! i also rem seeing a wierd guy IN MY FLAT!:furious: wad audacity!:furious:

the curtain guys were installing in my flat that day. me n hubby were in the flat also. then came this guy ( i forgot how he look like liao, cannot describe), just walk into my flat and put his hands in some rubbish boxes we left on the ground, while talking on the hp (dunno pretending or wad). he din manage to find anything cos all rubbish mah. but he realise me n hubby were noticing him liao. after he left, i ask the curtain ppl if that guy is their man, and they said NO!!!! wad a horrid ans!

luckily nothing is taken..... so guys, be careful....

I think it is better to report stranger lottering around JM to the police. Just like he got bonde hair? I think that will help the police to nab him.

Hey Monkeybone,

Really ah, is that guy with blonde hair?? Better be extra careful man :furious:

I can't remember leh because I quickly hide behind the electrical box after i saw him walking toward my place. Till now, I have never seen him again.

Hello all

have got some qns to ask regarding shower screens.. how much did you get yours for? My ID quoted me 625, which i think is super ex, but she told me it's because her supplier is a "shower screen" company (not a glass company), and they r from australia, so their shower screen is very durable.

then i got a number from the internet selling shower screens that are imported from aust, true enough, the price is about there.

but i got a number from the straits time classified, the shower screen is 325, but i nv ask how many mm and made from where la...

Do you all have any suggestions on which i should take? Really in a dillemma cos ive got kids and im really worried that if the quality is not good and the glass shatters, it 'll be very dangerous. on the other hand, the aust one is double the price! hai.

personal experience... austscreen, charge around 5xx+ (near to 600) for one shower screen 10mm. none austscreen, 10mm around 390-490