Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi MS BEAN..thks for your info and nice to talk to you again. Have called sp officer again. Aiyo, just like chasing shadow.... :furious:

HAPPY

Ya either u call or email straight to HDB at bbmadmin@hdb.gov.sg and CC to the contractor at bmrc36@eptc.sg

It better to give HDB so they will go down see and chase the contractor .

is it there is gondola at Blk 196, but I never see them in my blk . what are the contractor doing . really worry .

Happy u better take some picture for proof and keep it if future need it .

by the way where is MBR wc ?

What can the contractor do for my basin if it is choke har ? They duN need go in my unit one to fit it one isit heehee No one fit a appointment with me and they say they rectify . Power sia Word is more power than action . The word can make my sink choke .

Wa kao very pek chek

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all,

a newbie here, collected keys for my home a long time ago, 27b! :furious:

a few queries, pardon me neighbors

1) i noticed that i can't plug in the normal 3 pin plugs for the power socket for the washing machine. The one at the kitchen, below the pull out racks. Is it normal?

2) the plastic cover outside the kitchen toilet, we should be able to freely open and close it is it? cos i think i need to use considerable strength to open the plastic cover for the switches and power sockets.

3) if these are defects, where should i submit the defect list, given that it's quite a long time since i collected the keys?

thanks for the help in advance, paiseh for the long questions! :furious:

Report it!

hi all,

a newbie here, collected keys for my home a long time ago, 27b! :furious:

1) i noticed that i can't plug in the normal 3 pin plugs for the power socket for the washing machine. The one at the kitchen, below the pull out racks. Is it normal?

2) the plastic cover outside the kitchen toilet, we should be able to freely open and close it is it? cos i think i need to use considerable strength to open the plastic cover for the switches and power sockets.

3) if these are defects, where should i submit the defect list, given that it's quite a long time since i collected the keys?

thanks for the help in advance, paiseh for the long questions! :furious:

Be careful on the casting (outside the common tiolet), very hard to open and especially the sharp edges!!

Yeah, that is consider defects especially you cannot plug it in.

I think I also need to go and check liao!! I did not check this also!!

\

wow, you guys are fast!

so these are really defects ah... :furious:

Be careful on the casting (outside the common tiolet), very hard to open and especially the sharp edges!!

Yeah, that is consider defects especially you cannot plug it in.

I think I also need to go and check liao!! I did not check this also!!

\

yah, must check!

anyway, you know where to submit the defects list? is the office still below blk 27b?

good to have such nice neighbors!

Yes, at blk27b, they have the form.

yah, must check!

anyway, you know where to submit the defects list? is the office still below blk 27b?

good to have such nice neighbors!

hi all,

a newbie here, collected keys for my home a long time ago, 27b! !!

thanks for the help in advance, paiseh for the long questions! !!

haha..mine has exactly the same fault as urs

till now i still haven report it yet..will report soon !!

Hi purple,

Wow.. so fast buy the fried bee hoon already..

We still havent buy the pizza ingredients yet :~

Coz was checking if need to be halal before get keke..

and also the number of pple coming.. so know how much to get and make :~

Still got some time to Sun.. shld be able to make on time !!

Hihi Simpleboi,

Haha, bo bian must buy early as my bf on standby this whole week, so must go buy early on last sun lor. Haha, the thing is we are not sure whether confirm can go or not yet, as he might need to go work on sun. :( But just buy the things first lor. !!

Btw, can any one tell me (if we really can go on that day) how much bee hoon to fry for 20 - 30 pax? Cos that night we dont know must buy how many packs, ended up we brought the biggest pack which is a 3 kg pack (which is abt 7 - 8 normal packs). Come home and my mom scold me siao for buying such a big pack lei. :~ How to gauge how much of it to fry? Sian, i also dont have such a big wok to fry the whole 3kg pack wor? !! :~ Any one knows? :)

Hi everyone at Jalan Membina,

I will be a new neighbor here

I just got my key on 7th march at 27A, high floor level.

I have not started anything yet. except hired a renovator, and hired fengshui master, open the door and done hearing the fengshui advise on 8th march.

Hihi,

Welcome to JM! :(

YA la we pay more than 1/4 of the million , and we have sooo many problem , isit we are part of the unlucky one , I wonder is there other unit have problem but they are not active in forums like us .

Today rain whole day , I worry my Bedroom will flood (faint) .

Hi msbean, i totally agree.. feel that alot of defects for the flats... my id just went to our flat and check the defects and there is one major problem.. the pipe in the kitchen which is embedded in the wall has burst and is leaking out of the powerpoint at the washing area.. even the paint corroded.. hdb needs to hack the wall and replace the pipes.. heng i never do any reno or move in yet.. if not sure very ex to hack the stupid wall...

and few weeks back, our lving area is flooded with water due to the washing of the floors outside and the water in the living rm leaked into the rm link to the living rm...

very sianz.. the flats like not very gd quality leh.. before i move in already so many problems.. hope afte reno wun have any more problems...

Hi msbean, i totally agree.. feel that alot of defects for the flats... my id just went to our flat and check the defects and there is one major problem.. the pipe in the kitchen which is embedded in the wall has burst and is leaking out of the powerpoint at the washing area.. even the paint corroded.. hdb needs to hack the wall and replace the pipes.. heng i never do any reno or move in yet.. if not sure very ex to hack the stupid wall...

and few weeks back, our lving area is flooded with water due to the washing of the floors outside and the water in the living rm leaked into the rm link to the living rm...

very sianz.. the flats like not very gd quality leh.. before i move in already so many problems.. hope afte reno wun have any more problems...

waa youralso very serious ,haiz haiz , die I nvr check the elect plug and the pipe also . Velynn your pipe do you have any picture to show ?? U mean the pipe burst and water leak out isit

ai seh soo jiat liat arh. flooded in the hse.

hm.... how we suppose to know e water pipe leak and oso the toliet rubber spolit?

China construction reali jiat liat. We all pay soo much n yet get tis type of ting argh...

anyway the cover for the kitchen switch near the toilet is very very tight. Even u report, the will not do anything. They juz say u need to use lots of strength to force open and it will not break.... Dunno how true lah tat plastic will not break. But he did show us n it open n did not break.

But i not sure in the future will spolit or not. I heard from my reno contractor the plastic cover can be remove one.

I think you better ask the hdb contractor to come and see for themselves.

And the plastic cover is indeed very hard to open. And please be careful as it might cut your hand. Had a very sharp edge.

ai seh soo jiat liat arh. flooded in the hse.

hm.... how we suppose to know e water pipe leak and oso the toliet rubber spolit?

China construction reali jiat liat. We all pay soo much n yet get tis type of ting argh...

anyway the cover for the kitchen switch near the toilet is very very tight. Even u report, the will not do anything. They juz say u need to use lots of strength to force open and it will not break.... Dunno how true lah tat plastic will not break. But he did show us n it open n did not break.

But i not sure in the future will spolit or not. I heard from my reno contractor the plastic cover can be remove one.