Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hot Yoga anyone???? Absolute Yoga, situated at Valley Point; few bus stop away from JM, http://www.absoluteyogasingapore.com/ :yamseng:

The benefits :notti: :

- Body burns fat more effectively, fat may be redistributed and burned as energy during the class. It is common to lose centimetres of shape in a very short time :dribble:

- The heat produces a fluid-like stretch allowing for greater range of movement in joints, muscles, ligaments and other supporting structures of the body

- Capillaries dilate in the heat; more effectively oxygenating the tissues, muscles, glands and organs and helping in the removal of waste products

- Peripheral circulation improves due to enhanced perfusion of your extremities

- Your metabolism speeds up the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids

- You benefit from a strengthening of willpower, self control, concentration and determination in this challenging environment

- Your cardiovascular system gets a thorough workout

- Your muscles and connective tissue become more elastic and allow for greater flexibility with less chance of injury and improved resolution of injury

- Sweating promotes detoxification and elimination through the skin - which is the body's largest eliminating organ

- Just as when your body raises its temperature to fight infection, the raised temperature in the room will assist in improving T-cell function and the proper functioning of your immune system

- Your nervous system function is greatly improved and messages are carried more efficiently to and from your brain

- Metabolism improves in your digestive system and in the body's cells (that is food in the gut and nutrients in the cells)

Edited by bobo_girl

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi gal, u r into hot yoga?

i m practising bikram yoga in City Hall, i have free 1st time passes which expire yesterday! if not, will pass to you to let you try!

Hi Girl

Yeah, by then, I think it will be too late liao.

I have many things to pack especially children stuff! Lots of cloths, toys, books.

I just want to pack a few first and when house is 99% done, I will bring over a few before engaging a mover to move the rest.

HAPPY

hi happy, get mover to supply you those cartons if you're engaging one.

Hi Girl

Yeah, by then, I think it will be too late liao.

I have many things to pack especially children stuff! Lots of cloths, toys, books.

I just want to pack a few first and when house is 99% done, I will bring over a few before engaging a mover to move the rest.

HAPPY

hi happy,

when you need? i will move and finished unpacking probably in early may. if u can wait, i can pass them to you. about 20 pieces. :jawdrop:

Edited by crazycar

thanks for the recommendation bro :jawdrop:

ya they are quite fast..1 person came to measure. 2nd group of people come to install it within 1hr cos they r nearby

i didnt do L-shape.. did the long one (the whole stretch across the bomb shelter)

YG, you done the rack liao? any pix?

YG, you done the rack liao? any pix?

yup i done last sat..hmm havent take photo of it yet. i take it and post it up in the next few days?

Hi ,

Normally, how long is the yoga session ? Anyone has try dancing session ??

Files seems to like my place a lot.

We tried using aromatherapy to chase away the files and it really helps.

I think Mr Monkeybone added 2 favours into the burner. If anyone wants to know, I can check it out.

Hi CRA

Ok! No problem.. I am moving in around Mid May to early June.

Thanks!:notti:

HAPPY

hi happy,

when you need? i will move and finished unpacking probably in early may. if u can wait, i can pass them to you. about 20 pieces. :notti:

Tomorrow morning will be there from 930am to noon +++, wanna meet up for tour? Air con installation = cheque out!:notti:! Will be poorer!

URGENT!:notti:!

Anyone care to share with me how your trunking goes for 4 and 5 room unit?

Edited by h4happy

Tomorrow morning will be there from 930am to noon +++, wanna meet up for tour? Air con installation = cheque out!:)! Will be poorer!

URGENT!:)!

Anyone care to share with me how your trunking goes for 4 and 5 room unit?

u don't like my trunking layout?

Hot yoga is good..... after the one hr session feel so re-fresh and it can help to slim down leh..

Hi,

My wife last week went to try Hot Yoga.. a trial session...

She told me that it was hot and tiring :)

:)