Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hi everyone,

i've got a question here... how do you find the flushing for toilet bowls? it seems rather weak... and today i discovered a horrible thing... i wanted to use the toilet in master room but when i open up the toilet seat cover, it was full of **** and the bowl was very full... i think its choked... dunno issit the workers did business in my toilet and flushed only to realise it was choked and kept quiet about it!:notti:!! :jawdrop:

i dare not flush the toilet at all... scared later the water level rise further and flow out of the toilet bowl... the tot of it makes me feel like vomitting!:jawdrop: haiz... is this considered defect? i mean the choking... we already called our contractor to ask if he can do anything to help... :jawdrop:

*melting_starz*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hot yoga is good..... after the one hr session feel so re-fresh and it can help to slim down leh..

Good ah. Is that any trial session and will the saleperson pester u terribly to buy the package on the 1st trial session.

Good ah. Is that any trial session and will the saleperson pester u terribly to buy the package on the 1st trial session.

my session is 1.5 hrs, my trial sessions for friends had just expired on 31st march, there is no hardsell for all my friends. but the trial session is $43 now...quite expensive

yes it is pretty tiring for 1st timer and pple who are trying out yoga for 1st time

haha but the slimming part...i been doing for 6 months...no effect yet...less water retention

melting star--thats horrible to hear, what do you do now? call a plumber?

Edited by linggie

hi everyone,

i've got a question here... how do you find the flushing for toilet bowls? it seems rather weak... and today i discovered a horrible thing... i wanted to use the toilet in master room but when i open up the toilet seat cover, it was full of **** and the bowl was very full... i think its choked... dunno issit the workers did business in my toilet and flushed only to realise it was choked and kept quiet about it!:notti:!! :rofl:

i dare not flush the toilet at all... scared later the water level rise further and flow out of the toilet bowl... the tot of it makes me feel like vomitting!:rofl: haiz... is this considered defect? i mean the choking... we already called our contractor to ask if he can do anything to help... :good:

*melting_starz*

My also it normal my is full of toilet paper so end up I have to find a rob (I use the broom stick ) to poke the choke side so all paper can go thought , heehee abit disgusting la .

So if u are using a lot of toilet paper hv to make sure inbetween of your "big business" flush a few time 1st

Edited by msbean

Hi,

no worry lah, the person who serve me not pushy one lah. If u dun wan she dun push u one !! but she will let u noe wat package available n wat option u can take lor.

Hi Yang Guo

Is the door stopper effective? Can tell us where u bought fr and for how much? Thanks!

dear neighbours, remember to buy this and ask ur ID to install it on the door for you.
Edited by angel_with_an_attitude

dear neighbours, remember to buy this and ask ur ID to install it on the door for you.

f_P1010300m_6c8ca26.jpg

f_P1010302m_30e7050.jpg

Cool stuff.. Where and how much did u get it?

Hi,

My floor tiles is just completed. However, my living room skirting has not turn up very well...(i use those woody homo tiles for my bedroom, and I use it for my living room skirting). How much would it cost if I want to hack the skirting away and redo as homo tiles? Anybody has any idea?

Haiz...poor color combination from myself..

Yang Guo suggestion on the door, not a bad idea!< but if we got metal gate there's no point in getting it , unless your metal gate never lock.

I just got my Singapore Power appointment to open the power and water supply this Saturday, and my renovator will start work Next Monday!!

Yang Guo suggestion on the door, not a bad idea!< but if we got metal gate there's no point in getting it , unless your metal gate never lock.

I just got my Singapore Power appointment to open the power and water supply this Saturday, and my renovator will start work Next Monday!!

hmmm ok, heh i thought all doors need to have a lock inside. Eg. if one day our key is lost, and someone pick up the keys and can access to our hse. Having a self lock inside the hse is better cos every night before you sleep, you can lock your door inside for additional security.

another example is that next time maybe you rent a room out to your tenant. If he dont want to rent the hse already, he may have a duplicate of your keys already.

Having a self lock inside may provide more security? heh just a thought la, cos @ my current hse, my door is locked inside every night..maybe too used to it already :disturb:

hi all, anyone have any contacts for big piece of mirror? i thought of installing it on the wall at my dining area. thanks in advance. :dunno:

How big u want? As big as can fit tru the lift door?

The bigger the mirror = manpower to carry up the stairs on to your floor = higher the floor, more $$$.

I kena the hard way tho. Full height mirror spread over 1.3m costed me almost $1.8k!:)

Hi YG,

Thanks for your infor.

Buy list:

1) Aluminium Ceiling bomboo hanger.

2) Wooden Door Lock and Stopper.

Did you buy those metal gate locker?

HAPPY

f_P1010300m_6c8ca26.jpg

f_P1010302m_30e7050.jpg

How big u want? As big as can fit tru the lift door?

The bigger the mirror = manpower to carry up the stairs on to your floor = higher the floor, more $$$.

I kena the hard way tho. Full height mirror spread over 1.3m costed me almost $1.8k!:)

Maybe 2ft x 5ft. :dunno: