Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi NEM,

I am sorry I think I miss your sms.

Very busy with reno and water issue!

HAPPY

happy

i sms you 2 wks ago , no reply from you... /sigh...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
only 1 side of the lights (at the court) were switched off at 10pm. the other side (nearer to the main road) is still on, therefore can still provide enough light to continue playing after 10pm. i'm staying at 27b and the noises can be heard from all my bedrooms. it's true that sometimes you see some teenagers playing till 1-2am, especially on fridays/saturdays. !!

My hubby even feels like calling the Police. Haha... :(

Hello fellow neighbours of Jalan Membina. It's been a long time since i login. Couldn't catch up with some many updates here.

Hi Vince, u saw the poo too rite!!! R u fr 27B? Cos i had a "Poo" experience in the lift of Blk 27B. Having to tolerate the stink all the way up. Immediately after getting out fr the lift, i call the maintenance people n complain!!! Luckily their responses were quite prompt so far. The poo were cleared within 10 mins. Pity the workers clearing it.

yup. there's once there's human poo in one of the lifts...my god... :dunno:

Would like to check with those whom have shifted in. Do you all have any problem with the TV reception? Did anyone experience this?

During rainy days, I have intermitten sound for Channel 8 (and weird thing is it's only Channel 8) in my bedroom 2's TV. (and only in bedroom 2). I tried turning on my other TV's in the other room and i dun hv such issues.

The TV is new. so can't be TV's fault. I have oso tried to assign another button and re-tune the tv but result's the same. This only occur during rain. Should i go look for HDB to settle this? If not any idea who? Please advise

Hello fellow neighbours of Jalan Membina. It's been a long time since i login. Couldn't catch up with some many updates here.

Hi Vince, u saw the poo too rite!:rofl: R u fr 27B? Cos i had a "Poo" experience in the lift of Blk 27B. Having to tolerate the stink all the way up. Immediately after getting out fr the lift, i call the maintenance people n complain!:P Luckily their responses were quite prompt so far. The poo were cleared within 10 mins. Pity the workers clearing it.

ya, i'm from 27b. i took that lift that day...makes me want to puke while in the lift. wonder who's that idiot who did this... :good:

Hi Happy,

No prob.. u ca come n take a look lor.

i will pm u to confirm ur nos.

Hi JAZZ

Yeah will be there this sat too.

Sure if you wont mind me dropping by to see your house.

You may also drop by to see mine too.

You have my contact?

HAPPY

I heard somewhere...saying if you have shift the tv point, you might experience this.

If you did not shift any tv point, chances are you will get a very clear reception.

I dont know how true is it.

Would like to check with those whom have shifted in. Do you all have any problem with the TV reception? Did anyone experience this?

During rainy days, I have intermitten sound for Channel 8 (and weird thing is it's only Channel 8) in my bedroom 2's TV. (and only in bedroom 2). I tried turning on my other TV's in the other room and i dun hv such issues.

The TV is new. so can't be TV's fault. I have oso tried to assign another button and re-tune the tv but result's the same. This only occur during rain. Should i go look for HDB to settle this? If not any idea who? Please advise

Hi beejoy,

So far, my TV reception and sound quite well even during heavy rainy days.. of coz could be the fact that my point was not shifted.. think can check with HDB to settle this

!!

Hi beejoy,

So far, my TV reception and sound quite well even during heavy rainy days.. of coz could be the fact that my point was not shifted.. think can check with HDB to settle this

!!

same here. No problem with local free-to-air channels. Using original TV points.

I would expect so too. Crystal Clear with original points. But my points are original too..... no shifting... sigh....

I actually took a video of the channel during 1 rainy day.. jus in case i need to show proof. Kakaka. Too bad i dunno how to put the video up here.

it is this tv signal probs again.. sigh.. i got tis prob b4 as well.. but after the starhub ppl came to "turn on" the signals.. it was all solved..

Sounds bad. Seems like not very wise to shift the TV point.

BTW, does anybody uses the HDB supply doorbell? I went to take a look and saw a doorbell point at the kitchen. Was thinking of getting a wire doorbell and ask my contractor to install.

Hi KM

Oh...do we need to have extra point inside the wall if want to connect the doorbell?

I forgot to tell my id!:notti:

My paint is up.

HAPPY

Sounds bad. Seems like not very wise to shift the TV point.

BTW, does anybody uses the HDB supply doorbell? I went to take a look and saw a doorbell point at the kitchen. Was thinking of getting a wire doorbell and ask my contractor to install.

hi xlan, u had same problems before? Reception? Mine's the sound issue on specific channel Only. U apply for starhub cable? I hv no intention to get cable, so will the ppl come turn on?

it is this tv signal probs again.. sigh.. i got tis prob b4 as well.. but after the starhub ppl came to "turn on" the signals.. it was all solved..

Hi KM & happy

There is an existing doorbell point now. If u want yr doorbell to be powered by electricity, then u need to get yr electrician to install the doorbell for u. If jus want battery operated, then can jus buy one n get yr contractor to fix it up for u.

Hi KM

Oh...do we need to have extra point inside the wall if want to connect the doorbell?

I forgot to tell my id!:notti:

My paint is up.

HAPPY