Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

i'll definitely be in from 2pm onwards... those who wanna meet up, u can PM me to exchange contacts :)

had a big hoo ha at the Starhub roadshow at Raffles City just now. wanted to sign up for cable TV. then dun allow me to sign because signal not turn on yet. after checking then say can turn on during installation but must pay activation fee of $32.10. scolded them and they finally waived off the fee. for those wanting to sign up for Starhub services, please take note. BTW i'm in Blk 26A. still fuming. :furious:

i called 1633 asking to transfer my MOL and they told me that our mailbox got a set of cables or a mailer asking us to call in... 1st time activation of signal is free :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I will be at my house (electrician installing my lights), and guess I have to be there whole day waiting for my electrician to put up everything.

Hopefully, everything is good!

But can still go tour tour ard JM!!!

Went in the evening just now.

So most probably will be there only in the late evening tomoroow.

You guys enjoy the tours!!

Guest OMO

Hi Neighbours,

Interested to join in the tour tomorrow, can PM me the details? Thanks!! :yamseng:

i'll be at my place from 10 am - 6pm too. taking delivery for all my stuff. so probably can't walk around too much. but if ok, would like to visit some of thy neighbours place or u can come and visit me. :P dunno still in time to catch hold of everyone or not. happy should have my no. sms me ok?

i'll definitely be in from 2pm onwards... those who wanna meet up, u can PM me to exchange contacts :)

i called 1633 asking to transfer my MOL and they told me that our mailbox got a set of cables or a mailer asking us to call in... 1st time activation of signal is free :dunno:

Yes first time activation of signal is free.... just now happily watched Chelsea vs Man U... kekeke

shouldn't your door be of the same colour as the walls? my ID used glossy paint for the HHS door :)

Hi, can i ask whether the glossy paint differs alot from the paint colour for the wall? i notice that even though the painting man chose a similar colour in gloss but it turns out to be rather dark and dont look that nice... somemore the hdb ppl never do a good job in smoothening out the uneven surface on my hhs door... the gloss makes the unevenness even more obvious...

i'll be at my place from 10 am - 6pm too. taking delivery for all my stuff. so probably can't walk around too much. but if ok, would like to visit some of thy neighbours place or u can come and visit me. :P dunno still in time to catch hold of everyone or not. happy should have my no. sms me ok?

thanks for letting us view your beautiful flat yesteday. Hope we are not disturbing you cos we went there at the wrong time (during your furniture delivery time) :P

next time u can come to my hse for a cup of coffee also (not really tea la keke)

Hi, can i ask whether the glossy paint differs alot from the paint colour for the wall? i notice that even though the painting man chose a similar colour in gloss but it turns out to be rather dark and dont look that nice... somemore the hdb ppl never do a good job in smoothening out the uneven surface on my hhs door... the gloss makes the unevenness even more obvious...

hmm... i didn't check in such detail :D

thanks for letting us view your beautiful flat yesteday. Hope we are not disturbing you cos we went there at the wrong time (during your furniture delivery time) :P

next time u can come to my hse for a cup of coffee also (not really tea la keke)

u and xiaolongnu were most welcome. :yamseng: my apologies for the messy place and my sweaty t-shirt after a hard day's work. :P looking forward to visiting your place after you move in. :dancingqueen:

pics time!!

My dining table feature wall....ID said better leave the masking tape on for a while....

img3918lw8.th.jpg

My HHS feature wall and shoe cabinet..

img3924zw2.th.jpg

Kitchen door..

img3923ea7.th.jpg

Black & Silver themed kitchen :notti: with my black galaxy granite top :dancingqueen:

img3925au4.th.jpg

img3926kp1.th.jpg

Hi MEL STARZ

Very nice!!!!

I like your shoe cabinet....if I show your pic to my mum, she might want to do this cos she need storage space!

Aiyo....better dont show my mum....my pocket will gana burn one hole!! Buy from furniture shop lah.

HAPPY

Hi Everybody...finally my metal gate 6 bolts done!

Less than $55!

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

Hi everybody,

Do you have any contacts for part time maid? I am looking for one. Pls PM me if you know any around our area. Thank you.