Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

dear neighbrs,

for those who have activated the starhub signal, does it mean that u no longer enjoy the various malaysian channels? it's not a must rite?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dear neighbrs,

for those who have activated the starhub signal, does it mean that u no longer enjoy the various malaysian channels? it's not a must rite?

Hi dunkmycar,

Yup, RTM 2 and TV3 will be gone..

I didnt purposely activate it.. for my unit.. it just got activated one day..

So guess, in the end all the units will be activated etc..

:dancingqueen:

Thank eveyone for gate bolt matter.I will discuss with my wife.. :)

Btw what procedure we need to do before we can watch TV in our new area. :unsure:

Pls advise.Thanks

You can watch Free-to-air channels already, just that need to tune to the frequency.

Hi dunkmycar,

not only MY channels, CNA also gone. Mine TV is connected to both TV anntenna and SCV box. After they installed the box, the tuned channels for CNA, RTM2 and TV3 are gone. :dunno:

Hi dunkmycar,

i called Starhub the other day and they told me our block not activated yet... asked me to pay for activation and i argued with them and they agreed to do it for free... doing it for me on the 10th

not only MY channels, CNA also gone. Mine TV is connected to both TV anntenna and SCV box. After they installed the box, the tuned channels for CNA, RTM2 and TV3 are gone. :dunno:

isn't CNA on starhub box?

Thanks WIRE!!!

Intend to spend abot $30 for 3 hour to clean up before move in.

Very tired to clean whole house!!

HAPPY

happy, u can say that again.... same feeling here... just cant get it clean even how hard i tried. lets hope tmr that maid is good then i can recommend to u..

btw anyone watchin soccer tmr morning? keke

I watched and now having a hard time staying awake at work! 8|

You can watch Free-to-air channels already, just that need to tune to the frequency.

CNA channel is not gone.. just have to retune it.. that's wat i did after they activated the starhub signal.. the original frequency cannot work liao.. have to research for the new one.. I did the same for Channel U i think..

i called Starhub the other day and they told me our block not activated yet... asked me to pay for activation and i argued with them and they agreed to do it for free... doing it for me on the 10th

Icic.. block not activated?? Then how come mine activated?

Or they just want to earn money

happy, u can say that again.... same feeling here... just cant get it clean even how hard i tried. lets hope tmr that maid is good then i can recommend to u..

Hi Wireless,

Where did you find the maid? Mine is also coming in tomorrow. THe rate is $12/hr cos it's PH. How come urs only $10/hr? Shall see how good she is. Heard she is staying near us. She worked in hotel before. So I hope is good. :P

Thanks WIRE!!!

Intend to spend abot $30 for 3 hour to clean up before move in.

Very tired to clean whole house!!

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

Unless you already know the person, you can simply just ask for a one-time job. Otherwise, like me get it from agency, i need to pay $90 agency fee. Not worth to do just one time job.

Also if your scale is big, i think will have to choose under spring cleaning category.

Hi Wireless,

Where did you find the maid? Mine is also coming in tomorrow. THe rate is $12/hr cos it's PH. How come urs only $10/hr? Shall see how good she is. Heard she is staying near us. She worked in hotel before. So I hope is good. :P

Hi Happy,

Unless you already know the person, you can simply just ask for a one-time job. Otherwise, like me get it from agency, i need to pay $90 agency fee. Not worth to do just one time job.

Also if your scale is big, i think will have to choose under spring cleaning category.

My relative intro. she got afew hours to spare tmr so unlikely she is able to clean up the whole house. if she is good then i will engage her to come again for whole house.

will recomm if she is good... :)

My relative intro. she got afew hours to spare tmr so unlikely she is able to clean up the whole house. if she is good then i will engage her to come again for whole house.

will recomm if she is good... :)

Ai ya, if i know i'll have ask you to recommend liao lah. No need to spend $2 extra for every hr and agency fee.