Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Ms Bean,

Actually you can just connect the TV cable provided in your mail box and you can start watching. As for TV license, Singapore government is very efficient. They will definitely send us the bill when the time is ripe for us to pay. So no worries about the license. :yamseng:

Mirage

i gotten a letter to apply TV license to pay thru' GIRO. Anyone know what's the amount for license ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear neighbour,

Long time No see !

Big news! I saw 3 police cars with many police offier at Blk26C lift. They are digging sample with brushes (power form) from the level 1 lift. Lots of police officers looking for something. Anyone know what has happen.

it is a customized headboard done by my ID, above $1000

Wah sure a not??? thats too ex for me :)

Any idea where to get something similar but cheaper?

But I have to say its very appropriate and beautifully.

Dear neighbour,

Long time No see !

Big news! I saw 3 police cars with many police offier at Blk26C lift. They are digging sample with brushes (power form) from the level 1 lift. Lots of police officers looking for something. Anyone know what has happen.

waaa sound serious and scary

Dear neighbour,

Long time No see !

No idea at all. :dunno:

Saw police officers questioning the construction worker there around 7pm+. They also check on the ground floor storage rooms. Below 26D.

I saw a police car stopped outside the coffeeshop next to Blk 26C...I thought someone was fighting at the coffeeshop, my hubby told me not to "KPO" so we walked away. Pls updated us if anyone know what is going on there.

Btw, I am staying at Blk 26D and my renovation going to complete soon(installation of carpentry this week). I will post pictures for you all to see next week ! :dancingqueen:

kbp

Edited by kbp026

Solar film was installed over the wkend. House feel much cooler now, not like a furnace as before.

Here are the pix. Did the reflective type.

Before

beforern5.jpg

After

afterul9.jpg

wa.. yest nite returned home quite late.. wat happ ah? sounds serious case wor..

Dear neighbour,

Long time No see !

yah my hubby also saw.. he said there was a police van as well (those blue type).illegal worker? drugs? ... murder???

Halo Neighbours,

Wanna check with those who bought the Castle Lock that comes with installation.

When they come and installed the Lock, is the Lock still in a pack or already open?

I have a concern is that is there any possiblity of them duplicating the keys.

Cos if there is then i may buy it from outside store and installed it myself.

I remember reading in the forum that the Lock is difficult to install?

Advice pls.

Thanks.

Halo Neighbours,

Wanna check with those who bought the Castle Lock that comes with installation.

When they come and installed the Lock, is the Lock still in a pack or already open?

I have a concern is that is there any possiblity of them duplicating the keys.

Cos if there is then i may buy it from outside store and installed it myself.

I remember reading in the forum that the Lock is difficult to install?

Advice pls.

Thanks.

hi darren,

that Castle lock uncle took out the lock from a box. I cant tell whether has the box opened before or not. Then from the box he passed me all the keys inside. hmmm..thats a good question there

but i installed for so long already, so far no problem

ya its not easy to install. My friend DIY it. Bought at cost of abt $30+. He told me its not easy to install

tat uncle took half hour to install for me..can see that its not easy. required drilling

hi darren,

that Castle lock uncle took out the lock from a box. I cant tell whether has the box opened before or not. Then from the box he passed me all the keys inside. hmmm..thats a good question there

but i installed for so long already, so far no problem

ya its not easy to install. My friend DIY it. Bought at cost of abt $30+. He told me its not easy to install

tat uncle took half hour to install for me..can see that its not easy. required drilling

I was also thinking of install castle lock but worried that they may duplicate the key. :(

btw Anyone know how much it cost including installation?