Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hello LINGGIE...how are you getting on? You already in the States??

ms bean,

my water pressure is low and the water flow is slow too, i m using storage heater, i observed tat when washing the flat but my tenant has yet to complain though (Mybe they know there is nothing I can do).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

mahjong set.. i went to people's park complex at china town... 3rd floor.. was intro by applefreak.. hee.. gd recomm indeed..

mahjong set.. i went to people's park complex at china town... 3rd floor.. was intro by applefreak.. hee.. gd recomm indeed..

how much u bought ya? thanks

forgot le.. cos tat time was a gift set for my fren's hsewarming.. n paid by my bf.. so i can't rem how much le..

Hi YG...thks for your help. My hss rack was installed this morning. Very fast...last than 10 mins and the rack is up!

yup..was installed by a mid-age couple, they r v fast. was v surprised that a lady and a guy came to install. cos usually household shelter is v warm, and its not a good task for a lady to do it

yup..was installed by a mid-age couple, they r v fast. was v surprised that a lady and a guy came to install. cos usually household shelter is v warm, and its not a good task for a lady to do it

same here... was surprise too :o

can try calling Pearl, 96411196

i sold my fridge to a colleague, and found this contact somewhere in the forum, we tried to call up n found their price OK, ($60 to move 1 300L fridge, frm non-lift level unit in havelock to a lift level unit in lavender), service not bad, they wraped the fridge completely n move with care.. honestly.. frm my old house is quite a challenge.. cos usually big lorry for moving fridge cannot enter the nearest MSC.. so they hv to park at a open carpark where they hv to carry the fridge across drains, playground, flights of stairs to reach, despite these challenges, i saw the 2 guys really handle with care.. n when they reached my colleague's place in lavendar.. no complaints at all.. in fact he was very happy with it..

hope this little piece of info helps..

:yamseng:

Hi YG...thks for your help. My hss rack was installed this morning. Very fast...last than 10 mins and the rack is up!

Hi,

Wow, so a lot of hss rack here done by Naiya?

:dancingqueen:

Hey Jln Membina forumers,

- mi jus found out some blks in JM area is kinda big.

- saw a unit with 4 bedrms.

:jawdrop:

hi jacky,

just been to jln membina? next time if u r coming, u can drop me a message, we can meet :yamseng:

jln membina hse quite small leh..only left limited space after furniture has placed into the hse