Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This sat morning, hdb contractor coming to take a look at my main door (the lock and unlock metal cannot close properly)....

After this, the next issue will be toile bowl......the suckion is not strong, flush, the water raise up! Need to use rubber pump after make business!!! Terrible....today, back to normal....aiyo....how to tell the hdb con???

Been awhile since i posted.

Hope all the neighbours resolve their problems soon...

Ya is at washing machine area , near The L part area .

20062008425-1.jpg

HDB MR chang call lor , will come down Asap .

Hi MSBean,

May i ask how u actually realised the problem?

Now i worried that i am facing the sam problem as my floor tiles near that area tend to be more cold and the silicon at the kitchen cabinet of that L shape is also very yellowish compare to the others.

I wonder if there is leakage too?

Hi MSBean,

May i ask how u actually realised the problem?

Now i worried that i am facing the sam problem as my floor tiles near that area tend to be more cold and the silicon at the kitchen cabinet of that L shape is also very yellowish compare to the others.

I wonder if there is leakage too?

Dneo , 1st i relised my tiles often abit water and cold , and yellow tiles(actually is moist ) u must use yr hand go and touch is it damp ,feel it ? I feel how come the silicon is damp and is keep getting worst(more and more tiles area damp so end up my nightmare being lor .

advise open the top and see and touch the pipe is it wet at the outside .

Hope is fine , is ver very man fan

Hi Ms bean,

so these are the signs arh.. hm.... i haf build a cement support there so i dun tink i can feel it :/

So Ms bean how is ur nego with HDB??? i am sure its not ur reno fault lor. The pipe inside who can actuali broke it?

Dneo , 1st i relised my tiles often abit water and cold , and yellow tiles(actually is moist ) u must use yr hand go and touch is it damp ,feel it ? I feel how come the silicon is damp and is keep getting worst(more and more tiles area damp so end up my nightmare being lor .

Hi all,

Aiyo.. didnt realise that the house worksmanship so bad...

Coz so far mine ok..

Think have to call them up to fix and also can lodge a complaint etc....

quite bad i feel...

Btw any neighbours here know where is the nearest laundry?

Thanks in advance

:dancingqueen:

Hi all,

Aiyo.. didnt realise that the house worksmanship so bad...

Coz so far mine ok..

Think have to call them up to fix and also can lodge a complaint etc....

quite bad i feel...

Btw any neighbours here know where is the nearest laundry?

Thanks in advance

Can check out the laundry shop at Tiong Bahru Plaza. It is currently located on the 5th floor but i heard that they will be shifting to another floor soon :)

Edited by OnePostWonder

Can check out the laundry shop at Tiong Bahru Plaza. It is currently located on the 5th floor but i heard that they will be shifting to another floor soon :)

Hi OnePostWonder,

Ok will go check it out :)

Thanks for help :D

Edited by Simpleboi

my contractor confirm the hole in my hse tat is givin ms bean problem is covered up...... he say can only tell if have problem when u start intensive usage of the sink, washin machine.

~~~i cross my fingers for everyone......

I am so worried now. My base is actually covered with tiles to prevent water leakage from sink to spoilt the base.

So there is no way i open up and wonder what will the cemented base become after long period of soaking.

help!! My central waterheater switch spoiled. got a light burnning smell from the swtich itself and now i am unable to turn off the switch.

Not sure wat will happen to my heater if it is ON the whole day apart from wasting electricily.

Hi wireless,

You can turn off the main switch at the DB behind your main door as a safety precaution. Then contact your electrician to come down and take a look.

One thing to take note, if you turn off the main switch, there will be no electricity to the whole house.

Mirage

help!! My central waterheater switch spoiled. got a light burnning smell from the swtich itself and now i am unable to turn off the switch.

Not sure wat will happen to my heater if it is ON the whole day apart from wasting electricily.

Hi wireless,

You can turn off the main switch at the DB behind your main door as a safety precaution. Then contact your electrician to come down and take a look.

One thing to take note, if you turn off the main switch, there will be no electricity to the whole house.

Mirage

i thought of that but my fresh food in refrigerator will have problem.

any electrcian currently in your new nest that i can engage?

Hi wireless,

My renovation was completed and handed over 2 months ago, so i don't think it will be easy to get them down again. So sorry about that. How about the electrician that did the electrical installation for your unit?

Mirage

i thought of that but my fresh food in refrigerator will have problem.

any electrcian currently in your new nest that i can engage?

Hi wireless,

My renovation was completed and handed over 2 months ago, so i don't think it will be easy to get them down again. So sorry about that. How about the electrician that did the electrical installation for your unit?

Mirage

cant get my contractor, that why need to see if anyone here is currently reno their nest and by chance the electrician is in JB today.