Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

you can call up ST and subscript from there.

Anyone using MIO services? As in for the internet and fixed line?

When MIO services started, the fixed line and internet is quite bad, so after sometime, dun know how is the performance like now.

Anyone can advise? Thinking of subcribing it.

Thank you!

hi asylum i'm using mio plan for my new home, so far no problem speed oso ok,the only thing i find troublesome is the home line,cos u need to on the modem be4 u can use it...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello ULTRA...will the modem eats up lots of electricity? Will the modem over heat?

hi asylum i'm using mio plan for my new home, so far no problem speed oso ok,the only thing i find troublesome is the home line,cos u need to on the modem be4 u can use it...

Thank you moon!

But i heard from friends that the initial set up for the modem and stuffs are pretty troublesome. Is that true?

Hello ULTRA...will the modem eats up lots of electricity? Will the modem over heat?

12v for the modem and i guess nt tat easy to hv a modem over heat, cos sometimes i on it for more then 24 hrs

Thank you moon!

But i heard from friends that the initial set up for the modem and stuffs are pretty troublesome. Is that true?

it took abt half an hour, they need to open the cover of ur phone line plug for every room to fix the line up so tat u can use it ..

Hello VIT...good luck to your reno....make sure you check all your defects before reno starts.

If not, you will have hard time talking to BSC Karin Chan!

HAPPY

Thanks Happy.

I did my first round prelim checks and got the BSC ppl to repair...then i now notice that there might be some problem with my gate.....do u think they will entertain me again?? cos i read somewhere in this thread that we can submit more than 1 defect list??

Anyway, sorry to hear about ur case with the BSC.

Hi happy,

How's your toilet bowl now? My toilet bowl choked again :furious:

So how do u fix this problem? Will changing the toilet bowl helps?

Hi SPAREY...choke means when flush, the water hard to suck in? It flow but slowly and slowly suck in? When pass motion, it will be like that? In that case, report to BSC and ask their sub con plumber to check. But I am not sure Karin will entertain you or not cos for my case, she told me to look for my own plumber!!!! If they got sub con plumber, what for I look for my own plumber? You may try....but no g'tee. If you found out that it is the main con fault, you shot mail and call hdb and call main con for compensation! The plumber need to take out the bowl to see inside.

Hi happy,

How's your toilet bowl now? My toilet bowl choked again :furious:

So how do u fix this problem? Will changing the toilet bowl helps?

Hi VIT...you may send as many defects but that BSC Karin will tell you before reno, you should submit the defects list. Will give you a kind of displeasure looks!

I am waiting for Karin company to credit my $100 to my account.

Anyway, gonna call her company again to check the status and any action taken again the attitude problem Karin.

Thanks Happy.

I did my first round prelim checks and got the BSC ppl to repair...then i now notice that there might be some problem with my gate.....do u think they will entertain me again?? cos i read somewhere in this thread that we can submit more than 1 defect list??

Anyway, sorry to hear about ur case with the BSC.

Hi SPAREY...choke means when flush, the water hard to suck in? It flow but slowly and slowly suck in? When pass motion, it will be like that? In that case, report to BSC and ask their sub con plumber to check. But I am not sure Karin will entertain you or not cos for my case, she told me to look for my own plumber!!!! If they got sub con plumber, what for I look for my own plumber? You may try....but no g'tee. If you found out that it is the main con fault, you shot mail and call hdb and call main con for compensation! The plumber need to take out the bowl to see inside.

Ya when pass motion and flush, it flow up and suck in slowly slowly lor. BSC not entertaining at all. Karin say look for your own plumber, not their defects :(

My plumber took out the bowl and cleared everything last month but same problem came back again now :furious::furious::furious:

Now really duno how as if call plumber come back again problem will still arise. haiz...

hi asylum, i am using mio, and when i first subscribed to it in may i actually had a lot of difficulties. not realli sure if it's my flat but there's some problem with the loopback service, meaning i can onli use one phone in the entire house. cannot plug in the fones to other phone sockets or will everything will trip. we had 4-5 house visits in order to solve this problem. wonder if u are stayin in the same blk?

Thank you moon!

Did you check the pan collar? 2 inch or 1 inch? You may ask your plumber, and did you take picture?

Same problem as you.

Last evening, my mum's also like that!

I wonder what the hack the main con doing.

Now seem like nobody can help but to send mail and call the hdb.

Find Karin? Forget about it.

If got chance, I will vote her the MOST TERRRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES IN SPORE AND BATAM AND JB.

If you need help, pm me and I will give you the contact person to call and mail.

Ya when pass motion and flush, it flow up and suck in slowly slowly lor. BSC not entertaining at all. Karin say look for your own plumber, not their defects :(

My plumber took out the bowl and cleared everything last month but same problem came back again now :furious::furious::furious:

Now really duno how as if call plumber come back again problem will still arise. haiz...

Edited by h4happy

Did you check the pan collar? 2 inch or 1 inch? You may ask your plumber, and did you take picture?

Same problem as you.

Last evening, my mum's also like that!

I wonder what the hack the main con doing.

Now seem like nobody can help but to send mail and call the hdb.

Find Karin? Forget about it.

If got chance, I will vote her the MOST TERRRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES IN SPORE AND BATAM AND JB.

If you need help, pm me and I will give you the contact person to call and mail.

my MBR toilet now facing the same problem.... it was chocked once during reno and my contractor retified it. now the same thing is happening.

where is the pan collar??

my kitchen toilet and MBR one is different. me at 27B 5rm

Quite sometime never log in, so many pages to catch up.. :dancingqueen:

My toliet bowls also choked a few times when we just moved in, after staying for 6 months, wow, half a year liao (didn't even realised), then now ok liao.. Probably take some time for the pipes to get used to usage bah..

My home is using MIO plan too, find it quite worth it, but we opt out from the modem telephone line and used their analogue type (normal type), just plug the telephone in one.. Can be done, just tell the Sales Executive, but i think need to pay something, can't really remember, cos that time, it was hubby's friend who was working in Singtelshop, helped us with it.. He recommended us to take the usual telephone line instead of leaving the modem on all day..

Quite sometime never log in, so many pages to catch up.. :dancingqueen:

My toliet bowls also choked a few times when we just moved in, after staying for 6 months, wow, half a year liao (didn't even realised), then now ok liao.. Probably take some time for the pipes to get used to usage bah..

My home is using MIO plan too, find it quite worth it, but we opt out from the modem telephone line and used their analogue type (normal type), just plug the telephone in one.. Can be done, just tell the Sales Executive, but i think need to pay something, can't really remember, cos that time, it was hubby's friend who was working in Singtelshop, helped us with it.. He recommended us to take the usual telephone line instead of leaving the modem on all day..

Ok. Yeah you are right, it is really dumb to on the MODEM whole day. I will check it out.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Ok. Yeah you are right, it is really dumb to on the MODEM whole day. I will check it out.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No problem... Glad to be of help.. But cannot say dumb to on the modem whole day, i know many pple on the modem whole day to surf even without telephone line and my friend who signed up the Mio plan from another sales executive, he told her that switching off the modem frequently will cause the modem to breakdown faster and the electricity usage is not alot.. So, its up to the individual to evaluate on their needs.. :sport-smiley-003:

just curious, these days the weather is so bad. does anyone staying in the afternoon sun facing units experience heat from the walls when they come back from work?