Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hello APA....me too, in the office, dont know what time can go back home.

Yeah, wc solved. The main con credited the money into my account.

Thanks!

HAPPY

:yamseng:

finally resolved! tat's great.... did they make karin write u an apology? :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Chicken Rice - CMI

Zi Char - CMI

The only food stall that can make it is the previous curry mee stall

24hrs coffeeshop still has the best offerings...

end up it's the curry mee i never try b4 it close.... which even my carpenter told me is gd lor...... :bangwall:

agree in overall, 24hrs is better. the carrot cake is cheap! long time no have $2 food liao....

my wooden drawer that's next to the wall is very hot when i open it at nite. dunno if it's cos of the dark color?

just curious, these days the weather is so bad. does anyone staying in the afternoon sun facing units experience heat from the walls when they come back from work?

Happy I dun hv the email but the email look funny , u drop One / as below to try again

ahmad_bin_abdulah_basalamah/ss/surbana@surbana.com.

or u call MR Chan , he will call ahmad as ahmad is the HDB consultant .

Happy the below are the address normally MP come in at around 8pm .

( I last week go there 645pm to Q at least 1st 5 in the Q )

Associate Professor Koo Tsai Kee

MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC (Tiong Bahru)

Address Blk 136 Jalan Bukit Merah

#01-1360 S(160136)

Hope MP can help he is Dr Koo is the Minister of state leh , should have some power ma . I will go down next week if I have not received their letter . as last week I go Dr Koo not around and his RC ppl entertain me , I dun feel comfort in talking to them .

Happy bring all proof as they need proof talk no use . I ever bring my video clip lol

Hi Miss Bean,

Yr problems all solved liao? Is the MP able to help you?

Btw, can know which dates does the MP go down? Is it every wed for the meet the MP sessions? And also what are the areas that a MP can help you on? Does any neighbours know? Cos, right down, i'm having problems w the HDB, wanna take out my MIL's name as a occupier, but HDB dont allow, and i need to reappeal, but think chances is low, and my bf's side wants me to go to see the MP for help. Do anyone here knows whether does it helps to go and see the MP? Cause i'm not sure whether are they able to help on this aspect or not? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :yamseng:

does it means your MIL has to sell her flat? I believe this is the same issue faced by Lynn (green) when they got the flat, in the end they let go of the flat because HDB refuse to let them remove their parents in law's names.

Subject: Living TV antenna spoilt.

Reported to BSC on 2nd August (Saturday)

On 11th August, my mum went down to BSC to check the status, Karin told my mum they are waiting for the electrician to come. So dont know when!

On 11 August, I decided to call Mr Chan! He will expidite the case.

........anybody want to guess the outcome?

wah...same cycle again? 8|

btw, ur inbox full liao happy. so to answer ur question b4 i leave it unsent n forget all about it.... :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so far, no regrets yet. ~~~cross fingers...... :D

cos he help my HTB bro do his hse n came highly recommeded for his after-reno service. plus his quo surprisingly was within our budget so we went wif him.

didn't opt for ID co cos they quo us high n since we already knew wat we wan to do, so we're our own ID lor....

it seems a lot of forummer didn't take him cos of his cost also...was it really tat high?

Edited by apa

does it means your MIL has to sell her flat? I believe this is the same issue faced by Lynn (green) when they got the flat, in the end they let go of the flat because HDB refuse to let them remove their parents in law's names.

Hihi,

Not sell the hse. Need to take out the name to buy another flat. And right now hdb says no, so i'm struck in the middle. :( We cant give up the flat now, as if we do, we will have our deposit forfeited and still have to top back the money into cpf account! Anyone happens to have this same situation before? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks. :yamseng:

Hihi,

Not sell the hse. Need to take out the name to buy another flat. And right now hdb says no, so i'm struck in the middle. :( We cant give up the flat now, as if we do, we will have our deposit forfeited and still have to top back the money into cpf account! Anyone happens to have this same situation before? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks. :yamseng:

Hi,

Do not quite understand your situation. Maybe you would like to elaborate more.

1) Are you married? Bcos you mentioned your bf and MIL, so I'm a bit confused.

Assuming you and your bf are not married yet....

2) Who are the owner of the flat? Your bf and MIL?

And what you are trying to achieve is...

3) Your MIL wants to remove her name as one of the occupier?

If you and your bf are not married, and the current owners are your bf and MIL, then HDB will not allow your MIL to be removed as an occupier/owner bcos HDB will not allow single to own a new HDB flat. The only solution then would be to get married, add your name, then remove your MIL name. :)

Hi,

Do not quite understand your situation. Maybe you would like to elaborate more.

1) Are you married? Bcos you mentioned your bf and MIL, so I'm a bit confused.

Assuming you and your bf are not married yet....

2) Who are the owner of the flat? Your bf and MIL?

And what you are trying to achieve is...

3) Your MIL wants to remove her name as one of the occupier?

If you and your bf are not married, and the current owners are your bf and MIL, then HDB will not allow your MIL to be removed as an occupier/owner bcos HDB will not allow single to own a new HDB flat. The only solution then would be to get married, add your name, then remove your MIL name. :)

Hihi Crazycar,

We not married yet. What i mean is future MIL. :)

Me and bf applied as owner of flat, and MIL as occupier.

So now we wanna take out the MIL's name as occupier but cant. :(

Anyone else ever faced w the same situations? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi everyone

Just wanna check if anyone has any idea when is the annual Philips warehouse sale at Toa Payoh???

Hope to get some appliances during the sale... if I do remember correctly, last year sale was somewhere in 1st week of September...

Philips Carnival Sale 2008

Date: 23 - 24 August 2008

Time: 9.30am - 6.00pm

Venue: 620A Philips TPY Lorong 1

Hi everyone

Just wanna check if anyone has any idea when is the annual Philips warehouse sale at Toa Payoh???

Hope to get some appliances during the sale... if I do remember correctly, last year sale was somewhere in 1st week of September...

Hihi Crazycar,

We not married yet. What i mean is future MIL. :)

Me and bf applied as owner of flat, and MIL as occupier.

So now we wanna take out the MIL's name as occupier but cant. :(

Anyone else ever faced w the same situations? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

what is the reason for listing your MIL as the occupier? if you dont remove her name, she cant buy another flat?

what is the reason for listing your MIL as the occupier? if you dont remove her name, she cant buy another flat?

Hihi Linggie,

Think it's bcos of the staying near/with parents scheme. Though we did not take any grant for it. Yah, if dont remove her name as a occupier, then she cant buy another flat. :( You know anyone who ever had the same problem as me? Any advice? :)

Anyway, how's life in the states? Fun being a taitai there? :dancingqueen: