Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hello Neighbours..me reporting in...

Can anyone share the est. cost to do up the curtains @ our place? 1 living, 3 bedrooms

Am sourcing for a vendor to do... seems like no SGD1K, cannot do!

:dunno:

Hi neighbour,

Shared with u mine.. have PMed u :)

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Neighbours..me reporting in...

Can anyone share the est. cost to do up the curtains @ our place? 1 living, 3 bedrooms

Am sourcing for a vendor to do... seems like no SGD1K, cannot do!

:dunno:

i sourced around for the curtain also, can la, alot of shops can do at less than $1k

just an advice,

* do day+night curtain at both living room and mbr

Hi YG

Why?

cos if do only night curtain, your room will be v dark if u always close the curtain.

If open the curtain u will afraid that people can see into your room easily. With day curtain, ur mbr will looks brighter

i did only night curtain in the mbr, now regretting that i should do day+night. May want to top up $ to add the day curtain

Hi,

Yup, I received it.. didnt do yet haha

:yamseng:

So we can reflect all our feedback on the quality of the flat, estate, etc ... in the survey. Hopefully HDB can improve it.

I also saw a section to ask for the service staff feedback. Perhaps those have comment (ie: on Karin) can indicate accordingly.

The cleanliness of the ground floor should be flagged to their attention. Sometimes can smell urine .. n at times can see dog waste ... n morning can smell the rubbish (when the rubbish are cleared by the workers) when going to work. Such a 'healthy' environment.

Of course our security concerns (ie: crime rates) too.

How I wish (I might write down in the survey form) that all block have a unique name rather than blk25a, 25b 26a, etc.....

To be unique and truly membina court resident, we can have block name like Excelsa #xx-xx Jalan Membina S164xxx) : something like that.

cos if do only night curtain, your room will be v dark if u always close the curtain.

If open the curtain u will afraid that people can see into your room easily. With day curtain, ur mbr will looks brighter

i did only night curtain in the mbr, now regretting that i should do day+night. May want to top up $ to add the day curtain

Hi YG...thanks for the tip~

any one still can hear the noisy pipe noise? the pipe noise has been so noisy for almost 1 year already. last time was told that cos its still new, but now after so many mths the noise still there

Hi ALL

Anybody experiences small spiders crawling aournd the wall?

Catch a few already!

How to stop this?

Thanks!

HAPPY

hehe, ya every week need to keep killing the small spiders. My mum advice me to spray insecticide on the affected wall

Noisy pipe?? You mean outside the gate?

I wonder where is the spiders come from!!!

any one still can hear the noisy pipe noise? the pipe noise has been so noisy for almost 1 year already. last time was told that cos its still new, but now after so many mths the noise still there

hehe, ya every week need to keep killing the small spiders. My mum advice me to spray insecticide on the affected wall

Hi ALL

Anybody experiences small spiders crawling aournd the wall?

Catch a few already!

How to stop this?

Thanks!

HAPPY

I also got rid of many spiders crawling round the walls..

Think it is normal?

But dun like of coz :bleah:

Yup,

sometimes at night got the sound.. but its ok.. coz only hear it when at the toilet

Are those fighting spider which last time as a student use to play????

For the pipe, I could hear any sound except when it is raining heavily.

I also got rid of many spiders crawling round the walls..

Think it is normal?

But dun like of coz :bleah:

Yup,

sometimes at night got the sound.. but its ok.. coz only hear it when at the toilet