Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

I hear very loud insect/toad noises.. got difficulty if I dont on air con leh... are they crickets or toads? sounds like toads..

-_-

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Are those fighting spider which last time as a student use to play????

For the pipe, I could hear any sound except when it is raining heavily.

haha cos u r staying in the top level, so u cant hear any pipe noise loh..the pipe noise is from the water travelling from top to bottom. Sometimes is very noisy and u can hear its not only water running down, u can feel the "air noise" coming down

Hey JMers,

- got sound of crickets calling;

- got sound of toads croaking;

- got sound of water running dn e pipes;

- got sound of air circulating in e pipes;

- got sight of spiders crawling;

got so spooky meh? :huh:

:unsure:

Hahaha...everywhere spooky lah.

Especially places that is new or not much pple live in.....

Hey JMers,

- got sound of crickets calling;

- got sound of toads croaking;

- got sound of water running dn e pipes;

- got sound of air circulating in e pipes;

- got sight of spiders crawling;

got so spooky meh? :huh:

:unsure:

A fire engine came @ abt 1015pm to put off a fire @ blk 26D ground floor central rubbish chute.

Yup..

Was at home.. wondering how come got burning smell and so many smoke from kitchen suddenly..

Thought something burnt at home.. but realised came from outside..

Was thinking maybe need to evacuate lol

:dancingqueen:

My neighbour wall (outside common access area), dripping with dirty water...the wall inside is the kitchen.

The common access wall happen to be outside and not inside meaning inside will be able to do as the guy can stand and maybe drill a hole or something like that.

Outside have to have a string attached and lower the crane....

The guy told my neighbour need to hack the kitchen cabinet!!!

Aiyo...seem like blk25b got problem!!!

Hi Neighbours

If you have any faulty electrician, water heater, taps, sink leaks etc....I can recommend my neighbour, he's an ex electrician, now living in blk26a.

You may give only coffee money if you engage him.

HAPPY

haha cos u r staying in the top level, so u cant hear any pipe noise loh..the pipe noise is from the water travelling from top to bottom. Sometimes is very noisy and u can hear its not only water running down, u can feel the "air noise" coming down

agree....the noise is really quite loud! izit cos the material they use for the pipes are diff from those old estate?

Oh...I got what you mean, is it the pipe (at the toilet)??

As I am staying at the top floor, I dont have any pipe at the toilet. I even hack away the box.

agree....the noise is really quite loud! izit cos the material they use for the pipes are diff from those old estate?

Oh...I got what you mean, is it the pipe (at the toilet)??

As I am staying at the top floor, I dont have any pipe at the toilet. I even hack away the box.

yeah happy! it's tat one....can b rather creepy to hear wooshing sound in the middle of the nite.

Yeah, my previous house also like that when I changed to pvc pipe, lots of noise and sometime very scary too! But then you will get use to it lah.

yeah happy! it's tat one....can b rather creepy to hear wooshing sound in the middle of the nite.

Hi all

I need some help to get quote for curtain ( living room and MBR (day and nite )) any goods suppliers ?

ANd estimate how much will it cost ?

My hse every night like hv those flying buds . I hard it dunno how they fly so high . They know how to take lift meh hahaha

My toilet choke issue resolve lor . hope nothing for me to complain again . This time they like brush up their service leh , they are the one who chase me to faster let them do .

Glad to hear that Ms Beam.

I think that's cos of the survey, they want to have a good comment from membina family. Hahaha..

My neighbour living in 16th floor experiences ths same situation as yours, wall leak, but it leak outside, no in the kitchen.

Hi all

I need some help to get quote for curtain ( living room and MBR (day and nite )) any goods suppliers ?

My hse every night like hv those flying buds . I hard it dunno how they fly so high . They know how to take lift meh hahaha

My toilet choke issue resolve lor . hope nothing for me to complain again . This time they like brush up their service leh , they are the one who chase me to faster let them do .

Hi all

Hi msbean..

I PMed u my curtain contact.. hope it can help :)

:dancingqueen: