Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone interested in joining cooking course and KICKBOXING & ABT SCULPT in bukit merah CC together :-

Cooking course :-

Delight Snacks 1) Kam heong Curry Chicken 2) Spice Sweet Corn Rice 3) Savoury Bean Paste Kueh 4) Salad Glass Noodle with Prawns 5) Savoury Garlic & Bacon Muffins 6) Crispy Assam Fish 7) Braised Chicken Feet with Carry Sauce 8) Oat Potato Fish Cake 9) Pan-fried Vegetable & Meat Pau 10) Almond Cheese Cookles 11) Braised Pork Belly with Spices 12) Sliver kPine Needle with Sauce 13) Steamed Water Shestnut with Pandan 14) Fried Slice Fish with Satay Sauce 15) Sunflower Seed & Banana Cake 16) Deep-fried Prawn Balls. *Fees not inclusive of ingredient

KICKBOXING & ABT SCULPT : -

Kickboxing and ABT Sculpt consists of resistance training with or without ankle weight, focusing on the abdomen, buttocks and thighs and using movements like jabs, punches, kicks and footwork requiriing eye-hand-leg coordination and equilibrium. It will benefit those who want to keep fit, shape up, lose weight, increase the metabolic rate and those with a heavy bottom or sedentary jobs.

any neighbour here has fixed their storeroom rack and had good services from the contractor? please recommend.

Thanks

I just fix my one last sat , very fast service , and cost 180(white) L shape . I use the one TONY at the lift advert one .

Hi Neighbors,

Wanna check w you all on whether is the HDB's original floor tiles for the toilets & kitchen slippery when it’s wet? Think of overlaying them if it’s slippery as have elders @ home. :dunno: Also roughly what’s the price range that u spend on electricity? (ie: changing switches or adding power points & etc). Need to know the range to plan budget. Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

Hi all...

long long time didn't logi n here liao...

keheheh havn't apply internet service yet. anyway can recommend to apply starhub or singnet? Does any one know nay promo for starhub if we get all service from them. Like home fone, cable tv n internet service?

As for PUB heehee looking at tis mth bill coz last mth they est. one which is $40 bucks :P

starhub promo this week = free osim massage chair or PS3

I just fix my one last sat , very fast service , and cost 180(white) L shape . I use the one TONY at the lift advert one .

yeap me too.. using tt tony ...

mine was "I " shape only.. smaller compared to L shape.. mine cost $130

Hi Neighbors,

Wanna check w you all on whether is the HDB's original floor tiles for the toilets & kitchen slippery when it’s wet? Think of overlaying them if it’s slippery as have elders @ home. :dunno: Also roughly what’s the price range that u spend on electricity? (ie: changing switches or adding power points & etc). Need to know the range to plan budget. Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

mine cost $450 (floor only) =D

Hi Bo Bo Girl

How are you and Louis getting on?

My kids really love your dog!

After visiting your house, my kids keeps on pastering me for a dog. hahahahaha

Ok phone no: 98788224 (Hu Yu), 1 hour: $10 Min 3 hr.

Was recommended by Kelvin.

Anyone engaging any part-time cleaner in our area?

Hi Neighbors,

mine cost $450 (floor only) =D

Hihi Hwinho,

Meaning u overlay only floor? Is the original toilet floor tiles slipperly when it's wet? How abt yr electrical charges? Thanks. :)

Anyone else can share w me? Thanks in advance!! :yamseng:

Edited by purplesky

Hihi Hwinho,

Meaning u overlay only floor? Is the original toilet floor tiles slipperly when it's wet? How abt yr electrical charges? Thanks. :)

Anyone else can share w me? Thanks in advance!! :yamseng:

yeah i overlay.. i not sure if the orginal floor are slippery.. i just dont like how it look..

what you mean by electrical charge.. i nt sure.. it's all done by my ID classic design ...

you can see from my blog.. the b4 and after.... www.minty_sky.blogspot.com *check out the navigation on the right hand side.. title my reno blog* i posted the b4 and after toilet comparison =D

My bill is $75.

Nvr turn on the air con when I move in.

Switch on 1 energy bulb in my living room.

Sometimes when my kids study, then switch on the other.

If not, majority of the time switch on 1 energy bulb.

Off the standby mode and switch off when not in use (TV, radio).

Washing machine: 1 to 2 times per week.

Use private cooking gas.

Boiler switch off. Pour into termel flask.

Only fridge was on 24 hrs.

Use less vacunmm.

Also use less water.

mine is $57.

N air con, no TV. actually occassional air con (1-2 times a month)

2 people staying.

Washing machine, 3 times fortnightly.

evertyhing switched off at the mains when not in use. (habit)

Edited by makemefly

hi msbean,

how much is the snack cooking course? for how many session? is it on weekend or weekdays?

yangguo u can go one.pa.gov to see the course in the CC around our area

yeah i overlay.. i not sure if the orginal floor are slippery.. i just dont like how it look..

what you mean by electrical charge.. i nt sure.. it's all done by my ID classic design ...

you can see from my blog.. the b4 and after.... www.minty_sky.blogspot.com *check out the navigation on the right hand side.. title my reno blog* i posted the b4 and after toilet comparison =D

Hi your hse is so nice reno leh , and I enjoy seeing your blog as there is a lot of yummy food sia .

Hi Bo Bo Girl

How are you and Louis getting on?

My kids really love your dog!

After visiting your house, my kids keeps on pastering me for a dog. hahahahaha

Ok phone no: 98788224 (Hu Yu), 1 hour: $10 Min 3 hr.

Was recommended by Kelvin.

did u manage to contact her? :)