Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Bo Bo Girl

How are you and Louis getting on?

My kids really love your dog!

After visiting your house, my kids keeps on pastering me for a dog. hahahahaha

Ok phone no: 98788224 (Hu Yu), 1 hour: $10 Min 3 hr.

Was recommended by Kelvin.

Hi Bro

Thanks for the contact.

Well we're waiting eagerly for bb's arrival. Your kids can help to doggiesit for us ya..........kekekekeke......

Edited by bobo_girl

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yeah i overlay.. i not sure if the orginal floor are slippery.. i just dont like how it look..

what you mean by electrical charge.. i nt sure.. it's all done by my ID classic design ...

you can see from my blog.. the b4 and after.... www.minty_sky.blogspot.com *check out the navigation on the right hand side.. title my reno blog* i posted the b4 and after toilet comparison =D

Hihi Hwinho,

Thanks for sharing! :dancingqueen: Went to yr blog before, like yr hse's color theme. Very cosy feel!

Yr electrial charge is included in yr package by classic design? And other thing, yr bomb shelter is really impressive!

Any other neighbours, can share w me on yr electrical costs, and also whether is the hdb's original tiles for toilet slippery when it's wet? Thanks in advance!! :yamseng:

Been engaging her for a few month already. My parents engaged her for quite a while already.

Hi OnePostWonder, Im also looking for a part time maid. Is it ok that I contact your recommended maid as well? My current part time maid always fly kite last min, am thinking of finding a replacement. :(

Hi your hse is so nice reno leh , and I enjoy seeing your blog as there is a lot of yummy food sia .

hahaha tt the reason y i cant slim dwn =p

Hihi Hwinho,

Thanks for sharing! :dancingqueen: Went to yr blog before, like yr hse's color theme. Very cosy feel!

Yr electrial charge is included in yr package by classic design? And other thing, yr bomb shelter is really impressive!

Any other neighbours, can share w me on yr electrical costs, and also whether is the hdb's original tiles for toilet slippery when it's wet? Thanks in advance!! :yamseng:

yeah electric charge is include in classic design package. i just buy my lightings from JB n pass tony.. they help us fix for free after they charge us for downlight...

hahahaha...I think Kelvin related to lky???

Yeah... U guys can go ahead and call her :)

She may not know me as Kelvin, refer me as Yao Guang (LKY opposite)

hahaha tt the reason y i cant slim dwn =p

yeah electric charge is include in classic design package. i just buy my lightings from JB n pass tony.. they help us fix for free after they charge us for downlight...

Hihi Hwinho,

Thanks for sharing! :yamseng: Is good that the electrical charges is included in yr package! No worries abt extra costs! :deal:

To other neighbours,

Anyone else who did not overlay their toilets? Is the original floor tiles given by HDB for the toilets slipperly when it's wet? Thanks in advance!

Anyone else who did not overlay their toilets? Is the original floor tiles given by HDB for the toilets slipperly when it's wet? Thanks in advance!

The kitchen floor tiles given by HDB is slightly slippery. Anybody feel that also?

Is the kitchen floor tiles and toilet floor tiles the same? i cant remember now, later go back and check

The toliet tiles is abt rough. Its not tat slippery compare to the kitchen tiles given by HDB. But if its full of soap residue then it will be slightly slippery.

Kitchen tile when wet is really slippery so when mopping kitchen floor got to be careful. Oso not to leave droplet of water on kitchen floor. Coz elderly may step on it and slip. heehee happened to me once when too lazy to use cloth to clear it, nearly slip n fall :)

The kitchen floor tiles given by HDB is slightly slippery. Anybody feel that also?

Is the kitchen floor tiles and toilet floor tiles the same? i cant remember now, later go back and check

i had mum's kitchen for my ROM, it got pretty good reviews but for I dont think they cater for 12 people?

Usually I see minimum of 30 or sth if I can recall correctly.

any1 has good recommendation for caterer for abt 12pax? (other than Neogarden)

http://www.sbestfood.com/catering.htm

or you can try

ieatishootipost.blogspot.com

12 pack.. is too little ppl dun deliver.. even if they do.. it's "bo hua" to pay $30 or $40 bucks of delivery fee..

my suggestion = u choose those famous hawker.. then pick up urself =D enjoy ur party!!!