Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Is it?

I did not hear any.

Everyday at 705am without fail, I bring my son to school and pass by the muilti-purposes hall between 25a and 25b.

You mean the barking is somewhere in the middle of blk26, the lift going to the car park?

i think the dog is @ 26D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Neighbours

Wanna know where you keep all your broom, detergents, mop, pails?

I have problems as I dont know where to put, so I put outside the toilet door (kitchen tiolet).

Can show me where to keep those away?

Any pic to show?

Thanks!

HAPPY

Hi Neighbours

I dont know whether the promotio is still on or not.

If you have singtel line, can take spore flyer foc.

Just just your mobile phone and they will give you foc 1 free tickets, 2 hp, 2 tickets.

Go and enjoy!

HAPPY

hm.. i got hear the doggie bark oso but recently dun haf liao. Tink when it bark, its like two dog barking, one big n one puppy.

Yup, the barking came back again this morning at 7am when i leaving for work.

The dog seem to come from blk 26D. I think i must do some investigation and report to SPCA to help this poor dogs..

Pls let me know if happened to find out the barking is from which unit.

TIA

The dog seem to come from blk 26D. I think i must do some investigation and report to SPCA to help this poor dogs..

TIA

haaha i onli hear it dunno which unit woh...but sometime in the evening oso haf leh

Hi Neighbours

Wanna know where you keep all your broom, detergents, mop, pails?

I have problems as I dont know where to put, so I put outside the toilet door (kitchen tiolet).

Can show me where to keep those away?

Any pic to show?

Thanks!

HAPPY

I put it in a corner at the common toliet lor. the those broom n mop i hang it in the toliet. U go DIY shop there got sell a type of holder where can hang broom n mop one.

but got to drill onto the wall of ur toliet.

TIA

Definitely unit #164

Edited by OnePostWonder

Thanks JAZZ.

Might drop by to carefour or others to searh for those plastic racks to put my detergents, etc....in 1 place rather than put it in the floor.

Look very untidy!

I initially want to make a small waist height cupboard to put all the bloom, mops, everything in it.

Anyway, let's see whether I strike 4d or not this weekend.....hahahaha

I put it in a corner at the common toliet lor. the those broom n mop i hang it in the toliet. U go DIY shop there got sell a type of holder where can hang broom n mop one.

but got to drill onto the wall of ur toliet.

Hello neighbours,

Want to bring your alert to Shoes thief/thieves in our vicinity.

I have had 2 pairs of shoes stolen from outside my door within a month. Anyone has same experience?

Just tis week, a fren of mine staying in delta ave said a guy was caught red-handed by a neighbour. This guy was going around the block distributing recycle bags and at the same time, stealing shoes n putting in his recycle bag!!!!! Talk abt recycling.

Now i wonder if the shoes thief in our area are the same person. So neighbours, beware. Dun leave yr favourite or expensive shoes outside.

Hello neighbours,

Want to bring your alert to Shoes thief/thieves in our vicinity.

I have had 2 pairs of shoes stolen from outside my door within a month. Anyone has same experience?

Just tis week, a fren of mine staying in delta ave said a guy was caught red-handed by a neighbour. This guy was going around the block distributing recycle bags and at the same time, stealing shoes n putting in his recycle bag!!!!! Talk abt recycling.

Now i wonder if the shoes thief in our area are the same person. So neighbours, beware. Dun leave yr favourite or expensive shoes outside.

wow....thanks for alerting us!

Definitely unit #164

wah....u manage to track it down?!

sometimes, after barking, there's bb crying. can get quite freaky at night....