Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

wah....u manage to track it down?!

sometimes, after barking, there's bb crying. can get quite freaky at night....

I think only those #164 owners can hear the dogs very clearly... unless you're telling me you're not #164 and you can still hear the barks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello neighbours,

Want to bring your alert to Shoes thief/thieves in our vicinity.

I have had 2 pairs of shoes stolen from outside my door within a month. Anyone has same experience?

Just tis week, a fren of mine staying in delta ave said a guy was caught red-handed by a neighbour. This guy was going around the block distributing recycle bags and at the same time, stealing shoes n putting in his recycle bag!!!!! Talk abt recycling.

Now i wonder if the shoes thief in our area are the same person. So neighbours, beware. Dun leave yr favourite or expensive shoes outside.

aiyoo i got a pair gone missing a afew mths back and got one incident my slippers (which is so old and dirty) gone missing. Later it was found at the staircase there.

Hello neighbours,

Want to bring your alert to Shoes thief/thieves in our vicinity.

I have had 2 pairs of shoes stolen from outside my door within a month. Anyone has same experience?

Just tis week, a fren of mine staying in delta ave said a guy was caught red-handed by a neighbour. This guy was going around the block distributing recycle bags and at the same time, stealing shoes n putting in his recycle bag!!!!! Talk abt recycling.

Now i wonder if the shoes thief in our area are the same person. So neighbours, beware. Dun leave yr favourite or expensive shoes outside.

yup i experienced his before last yea. I'm same block as u (27B)

Hi Neighbours,

Regarding stolen shoes, mine 3 pairs were stolen one night, i notice they were gone next mornin. 2 pairs running (army) shoes and 1 pair Nike soccer street soccer boots.

Just to share it happened early March 09. i at blk 26D. Dunno if its the same thief caught.

Wow, I still tot i was jus the unlucky one with the shoes problem. My shoes disappeared around March too. So now we know shoes thieves have "VISITED" Blk 27B and Blk 26D. Jus hoping it's the same person being caught.

Neighbours, try to take note if new recycle bags has been distributed to your household the day your shoes goes missing too.

Last few weeks, I talked to one auntie staying in blk 27b, I think so, she complain to me that shoes gone but as later found at different level!

And maids and blanga will having fun at the staircase.

That is terrible!

Wow, I still tot i was jus the unlucky one with the shoes problem. My shoes disappeared around March too. So now we know shoes thieves have "VISITED" Blk 27B and Blk 26D. Jus hoping it's the same person being caught.

Neighbours, try to take note if new recycle bags has been distributed to your household the day your shoes goes missing too.

Hi all,

Long time didn't come in too :)

Realised have stayed here for more than a year already.. time really flies :P

So far the stay is great! Hope to have a chance to know more neighbours though :)

Btw, I always keep my shoes inside my home, even if I have visitors, I will inform them to put their shoes inside instead of outside :)

Even if dirty I can always clean it up later.. better than having missing shoes :(

:dancingqueen:

Hi Neighbours

Wanna know where you keep all your broom, detergents, mop, pails?

I have problems as I dont know where to put, so I put outside the toilet door (kitchen tiolet).

Can show me where to keep those away?

Any pic to show?

Thanks!

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

I usually keep my broom and mop at the small space near my washing machine, the pails will be under my kitchen sink.

The detergents will be at a table beside the washing machine for easy use when need to wash clothes :)

Hi all,

Does anyone being wake up by a series of dog baking in the morning esp 7am plus around Blk 26. It seem that the dog baking non-stop when the owner left for work. Does anyone got any ideas how to solve this kinda of noise pollution. I'm thinking of informing SPCA.

Thanks

I am from Blk 26D, but didn't hear any bark.. maybe coz I usually leave for work later.. or my level is higher :dunno:

I am from Blk 26D, but didn't hear any bark.. maybe coz I usually leave for work later.. or my level is higher :dunno:

Its from 25B.

I think only those #164 owners can hear the dogs very clearly... unless you're telling me you're not #164 and you can still hear the barks

u dun say....me at #204 n still can hear them! they got super lung power!

aiyoo i got a pair gone missing a afew mths back and got one incident my slippers (which is so old and dirty) gone missing. Later it was found at the staircase there.

at my old hse, we found out the culprits were sch kids who had nothin better to do. wonder if tat's the same here? (coincidentally, my old hse is near to a pri sch, which is the same as our estate now)

Hi all,

Long time didn't come in too :)

Realised have stayed here for more than a year already.. time really flies :P

So far the stay is great! Hope to have a chance to know more neighbours though :)

Btw, I always keep my shoes inside my home, even if I have visitors, I will inform them to put their shoes inside instead of outside :)

Even if dirty I can always clean it up later.. better than having missing shoes :(

Hello All Neighbors!! :D

Long time never see any new posts, so never log in often. Hope everyone’s is fine. :yamseng:

Hi Simpleboi,

How’s u and yr wife? :) Wow envy u all, yah times really flies, and u all have been staying there like 1yr liao? Great, really envy u all, cos my place till now haven’t finish renovating since started in last yr dec!!! :furious::furious::furious: Really headache, don’t know when we can finally move in? :bangwall:

Any neighbors still like me haven’t move in yet? :huh: Is there still have any empty units around? :dunno:

Hi PURPLE

What's happen?

Which block are you in?

Can come over?

Happy

Long time never see any new posts, so never log in often. Hope everyone’s is fine. :yamseng:

Hi Simpleboi,

How’s u and yr wife? :) Wow envy u all, yah times really flies, and u all have been staying there like 1yr liao? Great, really envy u all, cos my place till now haven’t finish renovating since started in last yr dec!!! :furious::furious::furious: Really headache, don’t know when we can finally move in? :bangwall:

Any neighbors still like me haven’t move in yet? :huh: Is there still have any empty units around? :dunno:

Hi Simpleboi,

Hi Purple,

Yup, time really flies, we actually stayed there more than a year liao.. close to 1 1/2 years.. still remembered that time when we were all still waiting for keys.. then reno etc.. :D

Both my wife and I are great.. and we really enjoyed the stay here.. coz mostly is the convenience.. and with great and helpful neighbours too :)

How come the renovation for your home take so long? Were there any problems? Hope you can move in soon too and be part of the estate.. everything will go smoothly for u :)

Hope to see your new reno place if possible keke..

Its from 25B.

Oh.. coz they were talking bout unit #164 which happens to be the unit I am in.. so I thought it's my block 26D :unsure: