Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha yups i jus moved in 2 wks ago... could be me...we live on same level mah? haha dis-oriented sorry arh

haha yups i jus moved in 2 wks ago... could be me...we live on same level mah? haha dis-oriented sorry arh

Congrats!! Moved in finally!!!

Till now I hvnt start using my buildin oven.... Haha

Congrat to all the mothers and fathers!!!!!

Need any help or advice, call pm me or post over here!

Good luck!

Will need ur advise when come to registering for pri one....heeee

No prb, this coming 21 Nov, gonna bring my daughter for pr 1 orientation and buy uniforms and text books..etc....

Will need ur advise when come to registering for pri one....heeee

No prb, this coming 21 Nov, gonna bring my daughter for pr 1 orientation and buy uniforms and text books..etc....

O really... Zhande???

anywhere nearby sell Mahjong table?

haha we went carrefour, they said only sell during CNY season...

Happy your elder one is in Zhangde right? shld have no prob going in once elder sibling is in! i know my tenants kids also study in Zhangde.

Yes, my daughter automatically go into pr1 as her bro in the pr school.

I am gonna install 2 lights , (1 at the enterance of the bed room) and another just beside the storage room, next to the mbr toilet.

And also gonna install 3 pin plug in the mbr toilet too). Also gonna install long tube lights below my kitchen cabinet.

Interested?

:P

Happy your elder one is in Zhangde right? shld have no prob going in once elder sibling is in! i know my tenants kids also study in Zhangde.

Edited by h4happy

Ling : u go alexrandra village there hv 1-2 furniture shop selling mahjong table .

heehee u also know how to play next time can go yr hse play .

ANy one have long bang for those part time maid -$10/hr can pm me or post here ?

Edited by msbean

I leave my girl @ infant. U?

Me Mon - thurs my MIL will take care of him .He will be back on fri - sun . I sure to miss him as I going back to work soon .

Hi Ling,

I bought my Mahjong table at Kim Tian Road there.. very near :)

Or you can borrow from me if u want to use it.. :D

Hihi Linggie,

Congrats! :yamseng: How's yr stay @ the new place? Everything settled already? :)

To all Neighbors,

Me haven’t move in yet. ;) House haven’t handover from my id!!! :huh: As of today, still have missing items and defects not completed yet!!!! :bow::bow: My place gonna reach the 1yr anniversary of starting reno liao. :bangwall: Really very stress n miserable for the past 1 yr due to this super long 1yr reno. :jail:

Really envy all of you who had completed yr reno long long time ago, and are already happily staying there. :wub:

Last resort, complain and go to CASE to handle for you.

Hihi Linggie,

Congrats! :yamseng: How's yr stay @ the new place? Everything settled already? :)

To all Neighbors,

Me haven’t move in yet. ;) House haven’t handover from my id!!! :huh: As of today, still have missing items and defects not completed yet!!!! :bow::bow: My place gonna reach the 1yr anniversary of starting reno liao. :bangwall: Really very stress n miserable for the past 1 yr due to this super long 1yr reno. :jail:

Really envy all of you who had completed yr reno long long time ago, and are already happily staying there. :wub: