Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
happy, do u have contacts for bulky items removal and electrician?

Hi Vit

I need to dig for the plumber no. Will let you know.

Hi Binzz

For bulky items, you can call town council to remove for you FOC. Just leave it outside the lift will do.

For electrician, you may call Ah Heng 98582212 (dont worry, he's local, good quote). If you engage him, plse ask him to call me? I need to install some extra lights and 3 point plug in the toilet also. Tell him I live in 25B 21st level Mr Lim. He knows lah.

Thanks alot.

happy, i still hv the plumber contact in my pm inbox.. heheheee.. thanks.. n time for me to 報恩... u dun hv to dig the number le.. hehehee..

Vit, here's the plumber number.. 91066563

cheers! :P

happy, i still hv the plumber contact in my pm inbox.. heheheee.. thanks.. n time for me to 報恩... u dun hv to dig the number le.. hehehee..

Vit, here's the plumber number.. 91066563

cheers! :P

Hi Xlan..thks...hehehehehe...my tap also going to spoilt any time, need to change too.

Can i have the contact too? thanks!!!

Hello happy, can i have the contact too? the same thing is happening to the tap in the common bathroom. argh!! Thanks!

Hello happy, can i have the contact too? the same thing is happening to the tap in the common bathroom. argh!! Thanks!

Phone : 91066563

Yeah, sometime I push down, water dripping, I hv to turn either right or left to stop the dripping.

Sometime even push up to stop the water.

Change 2 tape is $100

U need to say from blk25b 21st level.

i changed MBR toilet's tap, now is common toilet...sigh shld had changed both at 1 go man... bu zhi bu jue also stayed 7 mths liao haha time flies!

Phone : 91066563

Yeah, sometime I push down, water dripping, I hv to turn either right or left to stop the dripping.

Sometime even push up to stop the water.

Change 2 tape is $100

U need to say from blk25b 21st level.

Thanks Happy!!

wow..it has been nearly many months since i was here...

saw some of you changed your tap also?

My mbr tap spoilt after 6months moved in. Cant turn off at all. Called town council to ask people come down to repair. Took them 1 week and no response. Ended up i need to call plumber myself and get it changed.

I think a few months ago in our newsletter, somebody commented all positive news about our neighbourhood town council service...

i was..."$#$%%$"....they all report all good news. Didnt report these poor service

btw..anyone knows what happened to 26D today ah? Storey 9th, someone throw alot of electrical appliances down right? heard that he even threw a dog out..is that true..?

wow..it has been nearly many months since i was here...

saw some of you changed your tap also?

My mbr tap spoilt after 6months moved in. Cant turn off at all. Called town council to ask people come down to repair. Took them 1 week and no response. Ended up i need to call plumber myself and get it changed.

I think a few months ago in our newsletter, somebody commented all positive news about our neighbourhood town council service...

i was..."$#$%%$"....they all report all good news. Didnt report these poor service

btw..anyone knows what happened to 26D today ah? Storey 9th, someone throw alot of electrical appliances down right? heard that he even threw a dog out..is that true..?

a lot of things were thrown... dunno what are they b'cos police cordoned off the area already

a lot of drama leh... firemen had to climb down from 10th floor to reach the 9th floor unit

Hi Neighbors,

Thanks for all the well wishing! :D Yap, we finally moved in liao! Rushed to move in before the CNY, but as still got a lot of things not completed, hence did not managed to pack everything in time for relatives to come to visit during CNY. So now since CNY over already, been taking own sweet time to pack, in fact still living out of cardboxes cos sick of packing. :P Not sure how to pack all my stuff when the wardrode/drawers’ size were not done according to measurements/agreement, hence got no time nor mood to figure out how to unpack my stuff yet. (eg. my hi-fi cant fit into the tv console’s shelf, cosmetics cant stand upright in drawers). The thing that I’m most upset is that our purchased electrical items do not have any more warranty left or only left a few months due to delayed reno. :furious: So scare of the items breaking down, eg. fridge, air-con, heater & etc. Cos our oven, brand new, haven’t even use, and already spoilt and no more warranty hence have to pay to get it repaired. And also imagined our surprise when we moved in on the first day, wanna put the oven in to install and then realize that the carpenters had do the drawer on top of the oven too big, hence it cannot be open if the oven is there. :bangwall: So no choice, but have to find a carpenter to redo that drawer’s height first then can install the oven. And don’t know why the electrician had done up the wiring wrongly, hence even there got 2 heater switches, but now 1 is dummy, and the other 1 have to be share by the hood and the oven. :~ And after 1 week, the stainless steel dish rack actually crashed down cos the carpenters had do that compartment too big, and the dish rack support is not enough, hence now this dish rack can only put some stuff and not full load if not too heavy for the support. :jail: Plus as the reno took so super long, HDB not willing to solve those defects by their contractors, as it’s over the 1 yr period. So now have to live w the toilet’s cracked tiles and bad grouting. Cos that time toilet is too dirty so never managed to check it properly. Btw, will the bad grouting results in leakage to the floor below? And if really there’s any leakage (whether or not caused by the bad grouting), is there any warranty for leakage from HDB within the first 5yrs? :unsure:

My internet connections from Starhub is very slow, and will often get disconnected. Not sure is the connections from Starhub not good (due to more users sharing here) or problems w my router (though I have no problem w it before moving here). Anyone using starhub’s internet also have this problem? :unsure:

Also lastly, for those using laminated flooring, do u experience creaking or cracking sounds from it? Feeling very insecure with my laminated flooring, cos every other step, sometimes can feel like it is creaking under pressure when stepping on it. Feel like it will crack anytime. Not sure it is normal with laminated flooring or is it that it is not installed properly. If it’s the latter, then headache liao, cos that’s nothing I can do abt it when my bulk of furniture are all unmovable carpentry items. Anyone can advice? :unsure:

As for the Blk 26D, throwing things down drama, hopefully no one was hurt. If I didn’t remember wrongly, think last time way back when neighbors start moving-in, think it’s mentioned in the threads before, that this happened before. Not sure whether it’s the same mad person who’s throwing things down or not? Anyway, hopefully on one was hurt, and it will not happen again. :)