Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hello Ladies.

Yes now renovation, better lah, cos I really dont like the hor fen stall...very dirty. And coffee also not nice at all.

Hope new stall bring good and nice foods and clean too.

Good idea to have atm around here.

I ever forgot to withdraw and need to walk to TB plaza.

Hey, ever notice the 1 day trip, 1 day batam trip etc....is it cheap or expensive? Cos the pick up location is very near to our estate. That's what I like!

Anyone ever join the tour before?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

e hor fan stall (zi cha) is really express service, hor fan can be ready in 5 mins haha dirty thats why nice food, the coffeeshop always packed on weekends.

was wondering why so fast need to renovate though...

my next door unit is undergoing renovation, wow it was un-occupied for as long as the estate was ready.

ya.. probably they realised not enough seats.. the original floor plan was not "clever" enough to optimise the space for more seats.. hopefully after the renovation would solve this problem.. n also the old stalls r really not fantastic.. i only like the zi cha n rojak.. others all CMI.. hopefully better stalls coming in after reno..

hope the new stalls offer diff varieties from the other coffeeshop....soooo....runnin out of options at the current coffeeshop...

aye to posb atm too!

hello my neighbours!!

how's everyone??? keke...

till now, i have no chance to use my Oven (Rinai), i'm thinking to sell away.. wahhhaha

ooh.. gd afternoon nemofc! ur baby a big gal now.. u can start some baking session together w/ her liao ma.. then hv chance to use ur oven lo! hehehee.. then i come down for food tasting! hahahahaa.. *thick-skinned me*

Edited by xlan

hi neighbors!!!

haven't come in for so long.. i have since also become a mother!!!

Now my boy is 7 months old :D

wow! hehee.. congrats, makemefly mommy! mus b busy now.. =)

wow! hehee.. congrats, makemefly mommy! mus b busy now.. =)

yups very busy since my baby started on solids foods a couple of months back.. and messy!!!!!

4158739.jpg

yups very busy since my baby started on solids foods a couple of months back.. and messy!!!!!

4158739.jpg

Aww... handsome boy!

Hello....how's everybody doing?

The playground is getting more and more pple, very lively and cheerful pple around.

When I work moring, I usually will go down and wait for my daughter (zhangda pr) at 6pm.

And my son love to go down with me to play football and running here and there.

Anybody go to the playground evening time? Maybe can catch up with all the mothers and kids....:)

Take care!

ooh.. gd afternoon nemofc! ur baby a big gal now.. u can start some baking session together w/ her liao ma.. then hv chance to use ur oven lo! hehehee.. then i come down for food tasting! hahahahaa.. *thick-skinned me*

Hahahaha...yes make some cake and invite us to your home to makan....hehehe

xlan

even if i have time to bake ... i will not use cos' my gal likes to touch my oven... play with the button...

next mth you will be due ya.... everything okay?

Hahahaha...yes make some cake and invite us to your home to makan....hehehe

happy, i can still invite you all to my home still , right?..

4158739.jpg

makemefly,

how old is your baby now? my gal is 21mths attending Playgroup since she's 3mths, she's in infant since then... you?