Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

xlan

even if i have time to bake ... i will not use cos' my gal likes to touch my oven... play with the button...

next mth you will be due ya.... everything okay?

hee.. oic!

ya.. next mth due.. am on standby mode these 4 weeks.. everything's ok! thanks! hee..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hee.. oic!

ya.. next mth due.. am on standby mode these 4 weeks.. everything's ok! thanks! hee..

surprise to see a few still around in this thread... slow but moving... whahhah

saw your FB, you're getting "big"... found confinement lady, i suppose?

surprise to see a few still around in this thread... slow but moving... whahhah

saw your FB, you're getting "big"... found confinement lady, i suppose?

ya.. hahaa.. confinement lady is my mama! hehehee.. really is a blessing to hv mama ard! yippee! :D

ya.. hahaa.. confinement lady is my mama! hehehee.. really is a blessing to hv mama ard! yippee! :D

good! enjoy your pregancy... happy motherhood...

good! enjoy your pregancy... happy motherhood...

yeah! thank you! right now am finding ways to help my water retention.. is getting v serious recently.. any tips for me?

yeah! thank you! right now am finding ways to help my water retention.. is getting v serious recently.. any tips for me?

The other time my confinement lady recommend Chinese med which helps to get rid of water retention. It helps.. u ask Yu Ren Sheng..

The other time my confinement lady recommend Chinese med which helps to get rid of water retention. It helps.. u ask Yu Ren Sheng..

Ic.. ok! thanks, will check it out! =)

makemefly,

how old is your baby now? my gal is 21mths attending Playgroup since she's 3mths, she's in infant since then... you?

hi nemofc, my boy is now 8 months old. i'm a sahm... quit my job after my maternity leave cuz i miss my boy too much!!!!

hee.. oic!

wow xlan, congrats!!! so exciting.. i still miss my pregnancy kicks.. :)

well next one then... hopefully :)

cant let my boy be poor thing, he will be lonely if he's the only one =p

wow xlan, congrats!!! so exciting.. i still miss my pregnancy kicks.. :)

well next one then... hopefully :)

cant let my boy be poor thing, he will be lonely if he's the only one =p

thanks! hee.. i envy u leh.. can be SAHM.. how i wish i can b 1 s well.. but financially can't allow me to do that.. i jus hope is not too hard to cope after the 4 mths ML..

we r keeping to 1 boy as for now.. we hope to give him the best of everything w/in our means incl our love n attentions.. will c how well we can cope w/ 1 boy 1st.. hehehee.. thou i agree 2 is the perfect number! ;p

thanks! hee.. i envy u leh.. can be SAHM.. how i wish i can b 1 s well.. but financially can't allow me to do that.. i jus hope is not too hard to cope after the 4 mths ML..

we r keeping to 1 boy as for now.. we hope to give him the best of everything w/in our means incl our love n attentions.. will c how well we can cope w/ 1 boy 1st.. hehehee.. thou i agree 2 is the perfect number! ;p

hey congrats u r also having a boy! :D

we are not rich.. just live simply and dun go out so much loh.. the time spent with my boy cannot be replaced by tens of thousands of dollars a year (which is wat i and most ppl earn)

hey congrats u r also having a boy! :D

we are not rich.. just live simply and dun go out so much loh.. the time spent with my boy cannot be replaced by tens of thousands of dollars a year (which is wat i and most ppl earn)

hey Xlan, Makemefly

My hubby ever said "easy to raise a child but hard on Discipline". So, we stick to ONE too...

Tiring for us as working parent actually... now, need to ensure my gal eat "healthy" and "well-being".... still trying....

hey Xlan, Makemefly

My hubby ever said "easy to raise a child but hard on Discipline". So, we stick to ONE too...

Tiring for us as working parent actually... now, need to ensure my gal eat "healthy" and "well-being".... still trying....

yes! i can't agree more.. esp kids r so much different now... but let's look on the bright side! *jia you*!

yes! i can't agree more.. esp kids r so much different now... but let's look on the bright side! *jia you*!

ya... enjoy your pregnancy days....