Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Yes, need lots of hard work and time to see our children grow up healthy and naughty too.

Must know how to loon.

Plesae REMEMBER do not be too nice to the children, I mean you need to let your children know when you angry, you are really angry, to strike fear on them and not they climb over your head.

Love and sayang them at heart.....

Nowadays, children very very smart, they know your wear point very fast.

Just like me, my children dont scare of me.

They are climbing all over my head.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
does any1 hv contacts for a part-time helper on house cleaning service, near our house? or willing to come to our area on weekend (sat/sun) afternoon? am now desperately looking for a gd cleaner to help out in my house chores.. as i'm more n more inconvenient in doing all these chores liao.. m now 6mths preggy.. so will need this helper frm now till at least the year end i tink.. or may b even longer.. any gd recomm??

Sorry Xian to hijack your thread. I also looking for a part-time helper on Sat and also a Nanny in our area. Anyone got recommendations ?

hello my neighbours!!

how's everyone??? keke...

till now, i have no chance to use my Oven (Rinai), i'm thinking to sell away.. wahhhaha

Nemofc , where u sell your oven , me feel like selling my too as i use less than 5 time .

Hi Guys

Ever tried the Tim Sum stall?

Got a bad service from the cashier.

That time when I bough char siew pau for my son but turn out to be cold.

Asked for refund and the cashier not happy, pulling a long face at me.

Heard from my cousin bf that it is terrible.

Anyone tried before?

Share your experience?

Happy

hi everyone, would like to get some advice here... :D

i am thinking of changing my kitchen door.

my kitchen door is a swing type tempered glass door.

i find it a bit dangerious because the wind here is so strong that it will slam shut the door sometimes.

Even a door wedge cannot prevent this, especially at this time when the wind is the strongest.

i want to change it to a sliding door.

can fellow JMers post pic of their kitchen doors and contacts for the contractors?

thanks! :D

here's a pic of my kitchen door...

36238_138124566243951_100001392244343_21

i m so jealous...mine unit barely has wind!

mine is sliding door but done by carpenter

Happy- the dim sum stall is seriously not worth spending the money!

recently got a evopure man came knocking to sell water treatment system, any neighbour took it? actually we have been toying with water treatment for sometime but lazy to research what options are there in the market

btw i think the hdb playground in the new rendition of home MTV featured Jalan MeMbina...

hi everyone, would like to get some advice here... :D

i am thinking of changing my kitchen door.

my kitchen door is a swing type tempered glass door.

i find it a bit dangerious because the wind here is so strong that it will slam shut the door sometimes.

Even a door wedge cannot prevent this, especially at this time when the wind is the strongest.

i want to change it to a sliding door.

can fellow JMers post pic of their kitchen doors and contacts for the contractors?

thanks! :D

here's a pic of my kitchen door...

36238_138124566243951_100001392244343_21

Hi Red, mine dont have any sliding door...sorry....how is it? Changed already?

It has been so long since my last login.......

Now i'm headache with my new neighbour staying abv my unit.........

Sian...... keep on dropping things which create a loud banging sound.....

are we in same block? haha i thought is my above doing reno leh...sound very near

are we in same block? haha i thought is my above doing reno leh...sound very near

Me too, I am not sure which unit doing overhaul....

Thinking of changing my toilet tiles....

hi guys.... no no.... from diff blk.....currently i still have not permanently stay in......

still treating it as a chalet....... hahahahah (my direct neighbour shld know who am i)

I oni stay there for a few days per wk...... so everytime when we are there the family abv me (i'm not sure is it direct or further up)

will start dragging stuff, bang bang here & there. Is like dropping a big rock onto the flr........

I'm not sure whether shld I go up & find out.

Sian.......

hi guys.... no no.... from diff blk.....currently i still have not permanently stay in......

still treating it as a chalet....... hahahahah (my direct neighbour shld know who am i)

I oni stay there for a few days per wk...... so everytime when we are there the family abv me (i'm not sure is it direct or further up)

will start dragging stuff, bang bang here & there. Is like dropping a big rock onto the flr........

I'm not sure whether shld I go up & find out.

Sian.......

jj2, if i am not wrong, i am staying just below you, i thought it was you and i did went up wanna to ask whether are you still renovating, but no one was at home, cos its so bad that sometimes it wakes my little boy. Sometimes this banging and knocking also occurs at 12am to 1 am. Quite frustrating. Maybe we should and and find out who is it.