Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rummi

Cat In Hdb Flat

i'm hoping to find a shop that stocks the different brands

so that i can compare the feel and ease-of-use

i'm a rather touchy-feely person, i buy things based on how it feels with my hands (and body sometimes)...

anyone heard of Jung? apparently can only find in their showroom but office hours so guess i'll have to give it a miss :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i'm hoping to find a shop that stocks the different brands

so that i can compare the feel and ease-of-use

i'm a rather touchy-feely person, i buy things based on how it feels with my hands (and body sometimes)...

anyone heard of Jung? apparently can only find in their showroom but office hours so guess i'll have to give it a miss !!

err, nvr seen jung.

coz i did a search for switches in singapore

and this is one of the brands that came up

looks as good as the clipsal ones, just dun know works as good or not

well, looks like this sat will be switch-hunting day for me !!

There's no license for cats since they are "supposedly" not allowed to be kept in hdb flats :D

Bottomline, you need to be a responsible cat owner. Get your pet neutered and toilet train them. Never let them stray, pee or poo around your neighbour's compound. Must bear in mind that not everybody like animals and some people are terrified of them.

As for kitten proof my house, I never do so. One of my cat is too old and have weak hip while the naughty one is too timid to go out. He only peep outside and look out the window. But you can never be too careful though. If you have those hyperactive or curious cat, perhaps you'd like to get those mesh from pet shop to cover up your windows and gates :furious:

i think it's not.

before i took my cats from another country , the officer of ava show me the rules of hdb, it says no cat allowed in hdb. :deal:

but compared with the small size dog, cats're even more quiet!

coz i did a search for switches in singapore

and this is one of the brands that came up

looks as good as the clipsal ones, just dun know works as good or not

well, looks like this sat will be switch-hunting day for me !!

oh, btw, tink i ought to mention tis. legrand also has a range of 'everyday' switches, which is priced at (u got it;) 'everyday' 'everyone's price. so no need to break the budget just to buy clipsal.

the expensive ones are designer range such as metallic finishes, flourocarbon coated casing, etc...

happy shopping!

Edited by rummi

hahaha, cause hdb say cats are 'nomadic in nature' and a whole load of other rubbish loh

then as animal lovers, we can't take the risk to say why dogs can cat cannot? coz if hdb go and ban dogs also then liao liao !!

nomadic my foot lor....one lame excuse to cover another lame excuse.

what about the endless TUCK TONG CHENG on the empty field beside my old flat? isnt it MORE nuisance?

thanks. was wondering why legrand cost $4.5 at homefix whereas the clipsal one cost $3+ to over $10 :dribble:

go sungei road/kelantan , contractors' paradise(PRICE).

sigh, that's the no. one reason they will give whenever replying to media / conversation with animal welfare groups / replying to emails etc

seriously, i wonder if it's a computer sitting right up there churning out replies and the 'spokesperson' just repeat what the computer dictated :D

i've written countless letters to the forums and a few did get published

but hdb still held on to the nomadic notion !!

and some cat owners didn't help by allowing their cats out roaming :)

i went down to kelantan road yesterday

but a lesson i learnt on this renovation journey is that

they will give a high opening price if the enquirer is female :(

why i dun know but it seems they have this idea of 'cha bo' easier to 'ka chai tow' :dribble:

so wanted to know what is the average price loh

dun want to pay like double the normal price

sigh, that's the no. one reason they will give whenever replying to media / conversation with animal welfare groups / replying to emails etc

seriously, i wonder if it's a computer sitting right up there churning out replies and the 'spokesperson' just repeat what the computer dictated ;)

but hdb still held on to the nomadic notion :wub:

and some cat owners didn't help by allowing their cats out roaming :(

i went down to kelantan road yesterday

but a lesson i learnt on this renovation journey is that

they will give a high opening price if the enquirer is female :dribble:

why i dun know but it seems they have this idea of 'cha bo' easier to 'ka chai tow' :(

so wanted to know what is the average price loh

dun want to pay like double the normal price

if you can wait. I have a legrand brochure/catalog which i wrote down the prices for most models.

tonite i go home see can find or not...

seriously, i wonder if it's a computer sitting right up there churning out replies and the 'spokesperson' just repeat what the computer dictated ;)

but hdb still held on to the nomadic notion :wub:

and some cat owners didn't help by allowing their cats out roaming :(

Haaaiiizzz... sometimes those irresponsible pet owners are to blame also. My old place, got this lady who anyhow let her cats roam and multiply. Those volunteers no choice but have to help catch, neuter and feed her cats. I think the lady senile already. People help feed her cat also kena scolding.

Now I saw some of her cats are wondering in the market place. After the en bloc... I dunno what will happen to those poor kitties lor :(

Everytime I see cats with no home... I sure feel like crying. So emo one... :dribble:

if you can wait. I have a legrand brochure/catalog which i wrote down the prices for most models.

tonite i go home see can find or not...

yes yes i can wait :(;)

thank you so much

hi lin_stapler, i also feel heart pain when i see homeless strays

those feral ones still not so bad, but those abandoned ones :(

everytime someone walks near they'll look up with anticipation, hoping it's their 'owner' who had cameback for them

breaks my heart seeing the anticipation, then disappointment in their eyes...

sometimes i visit a privately-ran cattery, some of the cats there are abandoned while the rest are rescued. those rescued are all abused on the streets so the volunteers brought them back, feeling that they can't protect themselves.

the abandoned ones, in the first two weeks, will look up with anticipation. some will stop eating when they realised their 'owner' had left them for good :dribble:

sometimes i have to stop myself from sayanging the stray cats on the road. it's the friendliness of these felines that get them into troubles later - caught by pest controller or abused by lunatics. when they stop fearing human, they are ripe target for the sadists :wub:

the abandoned ones, in the first two weeks, will look up with anticipation. some will stop eating when they realised their 'owner' had left them for good :curse:

Ayo.. so sad.. :help::~

i went to those strays cats and dogs place at pasir ris, there'e about 2 or 3 cats lost their legs... still surviving, at the rate that the tc ppl catching and ppl complains, the strays will soon in much more danger lo.. till now only some tc are better ppl that considerate enough.. i also keep cats in hdb, but groundfloor soon going up to 5th floor, i don care i still keep cats... if i don keep, the road will be more strays lo..

i went to those strays cats and dogs place at pasir ris, there'e about 2 or 3 cats lost their legs... still surviving, at the rate that the tc ppl catching and ppl complains, the strays will soon in much more danger lo.. till now only some tc are better ppl that considerate enough.. i also keep cats in hdb, but groundfloor soon going up to 5th floor, i don care i still keep cats... if i don keep, the road will be more strays lo..

U really got a kind heart!

there are actually quite a few catteries there

actually there was a period where you dun really see stray cats - SARS period coz all the TC engaged pest controller to round up all the stray cats :curse:

it was the civet cats that spread the virus, and the TC round up cats :(:bangwall:

makes me wonder if they've even been through school? :furious: