Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
houseofluf

Lorenzo Furniture

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey I am new in this forum..just saw very nice furniture which fits my home theme from Lorenzo but I am not sure of the review.

Any1 can share?

Thks ya!

!!

HiHi!

me! me! I got my dining set and sofa from Lorenzo. I must say the service is good! And of cos I like their designs... and i find that their price is reasonable too compare to other designer brands.

I bought my sofa from lorenzo 8 years ago, other then the need to change the leather after 6 years due to wear and tear, the frame, spring, sponge are still very good. I just bought my TV console and dinning table from them as well for my new place. Using back the re-wrap lorenzo sofa, still very comfortable as compared to other new sofa, so not getting new sofa yet. !!

I bought my sofa from lorenzo 8 years ago, other then the need to change the leather after 6 years due to wear and tear, the frame, spring, sponge are still very good. I just bought my TV console and dinning table from them as well for my new place. Using back the re-wrap lorenzo sofa, still very comfortable as compared to other new sofa, so not getting new sofa yet. :deal:

Hi Brainstorm,

How much did it cost to redo your leather sofa? Lorenzo reupholster? Thanks.

Can't recall, two years ago.... its done by outside factory. You can look thru the classified section and call a few shops to quote and compare. (Depends you want real leather or synthetic leather) It should set you back by a few hundreds.

One thing I find, real leather slightly more comfortable, but difficult to maintain. Synthetic leather feels warmer, but very easy to clean.

Edited by Brainstorm