Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got a very good and cheap contractor.....after sale service is also wonderful....anyone need can PM me.

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi Tien Tien,

Can you email me kkyeap@yahoo.com or PM me the contact of the contracter? thank you very much

Hi Tien Tien,

Can you email me kkyeap@yahoo.com or PM me the contact of the contracter? thank you very much

Hi there, i also need a contractor for quotations ,can you email me his contacts to my email is ddavid1972@yahoo.com

Thanks

hi all,

newbie to this forum and looking for contractor to do renovation for my resale apartment.

my renovation scope should be mainly living room flooring, kitchen + bathroom "makeover'. If you have good contractor, kindly recommend me. Also, would like to ask if anyone has heard of or hired Fu Hua (contractor) before?

Thanks!

Hi KKyeap,

I was reading through the threads and saw an Ah Soon (with his hp no.) in post#65. Please check that post and see if the Ah Soon you requested for is that Ah Soon.

hi all,

newbie to this forum and looking for contractor to do renovation for my resale apartment.

my renovation scope should be mainly living room flooring, kitchen + bathroom "makeover'. If you have good contractor, kindly recommend me. Also, would like to ask if anyone has heard of or hired Fu Hua (contractor) before?

Thanks!

I check my contract with Ah Soon, his company is listed as FU HUA... not sure if it is the same one you are asking.

I check my contract with Ah Soon, his company is listed as FU HUA... not sure if it is the same one you are asking.

Hi Smallboy, thank you for the info.

So you have worked with Ah Soon (Fu Hua) before? Care to share your experience? Thank you.

Hi, you may like to try Ban's Interior Design. Was quite satisfied with his services and he try to work around on your budget. What I like about him is that he's quite direct. Some materials used are not practical and he will warn you first rather than those who just want to earn your money. You may contact Alban at 91442600

Hi, you may like to try Ban's Interior Design. Was quite satisfied with his services and he try to work around on your budget. What I like about him is that he's quite direct. Some materials used are not practical and he will warn you first rather than those who just want to earn your money. You may contact Alban at 91442600

Bro just wanna check from u, how long would it takes for them to quote to us? is it very long?

Hi TienTien and momoboy,

Can you share wif me ur contractor contact details and quotatoin if possible?

OR if there is someone who has a good contractor to share, can sent me their contacts details also

My email is duo_Tay@hotmail.com

tytyty

Got a very good and cheap contractor.....after sale service is also wonderful....anyone need can PM me.

Hey jaskel, can send me the name and contact of your contractor?? junrong18@hotmail.com