Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i'm looking for contractor also. pls help to pm me also. thank you.

anyone tried Darwin interior? or chew interior? i'm also looking for renov contractor, so ho bee is good & reliable? is it cheap?

Edited by red_kitty_29

End up I take Esteem Interior @ Clementi.

I hack and change my 5rm flat (121sqm) floor tiles to Homegeneous + Kitchen (With cabinet and Basin) + 2 Toilets (no Heater, ,but Basin, toilet bowl included) + Re-wiring = SGD 24k (He free lights and ceiling fan installation for me)..

Please note that there are no Tap, TV Console, Bedrooms Cabinet and Toilet Cabinet Included.

End up I take Esteem Interior @ Clementi.

I hack and change my 5rm flat (121sqm) floor tiles to Homegeneous + Kitchen (With cabinet and Basin) + 2 Toilets (no Heater, ,but Basin, toilet bowl included) + Re-wiring = SGD 24k (He free lights and ceiling fan installation for me)..

Please note that there are no Tap, TV Console, Bedrooms Cabinet and Toilet Cabinet Included.

Hi, you can try contacting Mr. Toh (HP: 81027846) from Chng Poh Guan. I just looked at one of their ongoing flats this weekend, and I was quite impressed by the quality of the carpentry works. If I remember correctly, they have a package, and I was quoted $90psf for additional kitchen cabinets. After reading the posts, its one of the good prices around.

They have a package for Premium Flats which I was looking over. I'd try to upload later for anyone to comment if this is a good price or not? Many thanks in advance!

Hi, you can try contacting Mr. Toh (HP: 81027846) from Chng Poh Guan.

They have a package for Premium Flats which I was looking over. I'd try to upload later for anyone to comment if this is a good price or not? Many thanks in advance!

Hi, all. I couldn't attach a file or image, so I'd cut out the key details:

Please comment, thanks! Package of S$12,388, but I'm thinking of buying my own aircon and cooker hood/hob as I have specific requirements...

CARPENTRY WORKS

* 20FT Laminate Kitchen cabinet (top & bottom)

* All internal carcass and panel doors is Solid plywood / * ABS Trimming for door panels

* 01 set of stainless steel Dish Rack / * 01 set of Glass panel doors

* Supply & install solid surface top for Kitchen work top (10 FT)

CARPENTRY WORKS FOR ROOMS

* New 5ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood for room 2 (sliding door)

* New 5ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood for room 3 (sliding door)

CARPENTRY WORKS FOR MBR

* New 6ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood (Sliding door)

COOKER HOOD & HOB

* 01 no. cooker hood & 01 no. cooker hob

MASONARY WORK

* 50mm height cabinet base

* 50mm height fridge and washing. Machine base with tiles finished

PLUMBING WORK

* Install inlet and outlet piping for Kitchen cabinet Sink

* Install inlet and outlet piping for washing machine

* Labour to install water Heater

* Labour to install 2 sets of toilet accessories

* Supply & install kitchen sink & tap

WINDOW (150 SQ/FT)

* Supply and install Alum. Window grille for whole unit with selected design.

Air-Con

* System 3 in 1 (Branded)

* Unlimited Aircon Ducting

* 5 years warranty

ELECTRICAL WORKS

* Labour to install ceiling lights by HDB original light point

PAINTING WORKS

* ICI or Nippon Paints

* Up to 4 colours for wall & all ceiling white

* Painting of all sewerage pipes

* Painting of all doors & frames & main metal gate

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Please PM me your contractor's contact as I would be collecting my keys soon too. Thks!

Please PM me your contractor's contact as I would be collecting my keys soon too. Thks!

Hi, Pls pm me the contractor contact, I will renovationing my new house end of this year or early next year. Thanks.

Hi,

I guess nowadays a lot of contractors all under the IDs who act as the middleperson to give an overall package to customers.

As for me, I had my own idea on how my new place will look like and partly to try saving some $$ so I source out my own contractor through "shopping" around my areas and by chance i met this current contractor who just finished the renovations work for one of my future neighbours! I look at the work and to make sure that he is reliable and good, I even met up with this neighbor and get comments from him! Haha..

In the end, I engage him and now happily undergoing the renovation..so far he has been very positive and good attitude. You need me to recommend, just Pm me. Good luck! :)

Getting a contractor will save some money however once job don have to pay cash and Momoboy must be cashrich..khe..khe.. sometimes like bopian...i got own ideas but kena stuck have to engage ID coz no enuff cash to pay ..need to take bank loan.

Getting a contractor will save some money however once job don have to pay cash and Momoboy must be cashrich..khe..khe.. sometimes like bopian...i got own ideas but kena stuck have to engage ID coz no enuff cash to pay ..need to take bank loan.

Agree with you. I started looking for "pure" contractor but every Tom Dick & Harry calls themselves an ID nowadays, even those "uncle" types from the boondocks. But surprisingly when I called for quotes from "pure" contractors and IDs the cost is very very similar, so I went with someone who was able to understand my needs (plus speak decent English cos my CL2 is half past six and my Hokkien even worse). So I think we have to face it, in this day and age, just use an ID. Benefit is that they will help you co-ordinate and you only have one person you need to shout or scold rather than screaming and chasing 10 different sub-contractors...

Hi any recommendations for a good and reasonably priced contractor to do some extra work on a move-in condition 4NG flat? also want to ask whats the normal going price for good Nippon/ICI paint for 4NG flat - kitchen is tiled, so kitchen and toilets only need ceiling painting?