Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

If anyone needs recommendation, I just did up my pasir ris flat not long ago and I have list of reno contractors contacts.

I was the project manager and ID, haha not by profession but I feel IDs are money suckers and design and space planning is relatively easy.

Honestly though, coordination is a hassle. So if you need a project manager, maybe I can help.

PM me or you may email me at lynd3ralla@yahoo.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just gotten keys to my new flat. Anyone engaged Boon Jie Building & Construction before? Please share your experience. Thanks.

I just signed with them last week , maybe im lucky or what , their reply quite prompt..

the price not consider the cheapest among the 3 quotes , i choose them becuz they are not pushy and keep encourage us to think of own design.

My sister got her keys 2 months ago , the workmanship is above average and cabinets and stuff quite sturdy. So far no problem with her . But let's hope mine is smoothly..

Dear all,

Can I kindly enquire if you all can email me details of any good contractor for HDB please?

My email add is dawnw_meiping@hotmail.com

Really appreciate the help

Thanks

Dawn

Hi All,

Any renovation contractors (registered licensed HDB contractors; not ID) with good workmanship and reliable recommended? Can pm me the contact number ? As I am also on tight budget and just some minor renovations to be done (as it's a resale unit) eg toilet, kitchen cabinet, painting and maybe false ceiling.

Thanks.

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi Tien Tien,

I know its been a long time since u posted the msg above. But could i have your contractor's number pls.

Thank you.

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

• Like 3

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi Shaggy,

Appreciate you sharing your contractors contact. Thanx.

Dear all,

I'm looking for a reliable contractor that are professional and reasonable in pricing since I'm on a tight budget to renovate HDB 4-rooms Resale flat.

The contractors (should be registered licensed HDB contractors) with good workmanship and experienced.

So appreciate anyone could pm me the Contractor's contact. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I want to urgently re-tile my living room with homogeneous tiling, bedrooms with laminate. Also redo kitchen and toilets.

Advisable to liaise with contractor direct or go to an ID?

Would appreciate some contractor contacts too, thanks!

Hi

was wondering how much should i expect to pay for contractor for these item?

- kitchen cabinet per feet (based on solid plywood)

- iquartz top per feet

- wardrobe per feet (based on wooden sliding door)

- hacking & supplying of floor tiles (small area right at the entrance)

- supply & overlay toilet wall tiles

i've been quoted crazy ridiculous prices by contractors, and i'm really wondering why everyone's saying contractor price is cheap. i'm really scratching my head here because so far contractor quotes cost the same or even higher than the ID firms that i've approached.