Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

sliding wardrobe is $200 per ft

kitchen cabinet is $100 per ft[/quote

Hi I am new here. My contractor suddenly mia after our first mèet up. So we are finding other contractor. Can you please share your contact? Thanks

Hi I've PM you

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro sent u pm

sliding wardrobe is $200 per ft

kitchen cabinet is $100 per ft[/quote

Hi I am new here. My contractor suddenly mia after our first mèet up. So we are finding other contractor. Can you please share your contact? Thanks

have already reply all the pm.. was busy with my wife and newborn baby.. paiseh paiseh for all the late replies..

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi Anthonymisc, thanks for sharing, pleaae pm me your contractor's contact. Thanks!

I just signed with them last week , maybe im lucky or what , their reply quite prompt..

the price not consider the cheapest among the 3 quotes , i choose them becuz they are not pushy and keep encourage us to think of own design.

My sister got her keys 2 months ago , the workmanship is above average and cabinets and stuff quite sturdy. So far no problem with her . But let's hope mine is smoothly..

Hi gabby83, I'm interested to check out Boon Jie, would it be convenient for you to pm me his quotation for your renos? Thanks!

Hi All,

could u guys PM me your contractors contact. Got my keys for 3rm BTO last week. Got ideas in mind already. ;) Thanks all.

Hi I need good carpenter to do tv console and tv feature because I will have tv bracket with swing to 90 degree or less. So carpenter must have good knowledge to do good job - allowing flexibility of tv to be pulled and pushed toward inner tv feature 'hole'.

Please pm me asap because I need to finish this last item. thanks

Hey guys, I just got my 4 room BTO keys. Will really appreciate if you guys pm or email me your recommended general contractors' contacts.

My email: hellomoelle@gmail.com

Thank you!

HDB implement numbers of law recently, best example is to have all Hacker to have licensed to hack! Please check with your hacker to ensure that they have the physical license before engaging them to avoid unnecessary fine from HDB :deal:

There are ID & contractors out there who "borrow" HDB permit from licensed contractor time to time, this month onwards, all application has to be acknowledge by house owner so if you have signed up with "A" company and yet the permit stated "B" company, please report to HDB immediately for clarification or you will be getting yourself into trouble... ID/contractor may have tell you that its company has a few company name to avoid GST or so, it maybe true but DO NOT believe it, ask your dominated HDB officer who is taking care of your Block to ensure you are doing the right thing:

Dear Registered Holder
From 1 Apr 2014, flat owners will be required to complete the acknowledgement form as part of the requirement for renovation application. HDB Registered Renovation Contractors (RRCs) will be required to attach a copy of this duly signed acknowledgement form during the online submission of renovation application to HDB.
We would like to remind all RRCs that they are fully responsible and accountable for the renovation carried out in the HDB flats. Under Clauses 14 and 16 of the Terms of Registration of the HDB Registered Renovation Contractors’ Scheme (RRCS), there shall be no lending/assignment of the HDB renovation registration. HDB RRCs are not allowed to submit renovation application on behalf of any person or company who are not registered under the HDB RRCS. HDB will not hesitate to take punitive action against the errant renovation contractor.
RRCs are required to be mindful of the need to comply with all rules, regulations, instructions and requirements of Competent Authorities (eg MOM, BCA, URA, FSSD, NEA, PUB, EMA etc) in relation to renovation in HDB flats and to take measures to ensure the safety of workers when carrying out renovation in HDB flats. In addition, RRCs are advised to adopt crime prevention measures against housebreaking and theft and ensure proper disposal of renovation debris/waste when carrying out renovation in HDB flats.
Please click on the link to read the full details of the announcement :
http://www.hdb.gov.s...02?OpenDocument

• Like 1
  • Sad 1