Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I am looking for reliable and affordable contractors.

Would appreciate if you guys can share your contacts with me.

Email: victorialimsuling@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Yes, share the contact

Recommended Dennis Foo and Hiap Hoe Guan, 2 contractors who have been in this line for around 20 years each but their prices are similar to ID although they claim they can also produce the 3D and technical drawings upon confirmation.

Wasn't able to find out much about them from the forum, anyone have experience with them? Didn't go with Impress 21 as their pre-sales service sucks.

I have just completed renovation for my 2 bedroom condo. Did not engage an ID as I feel that they tend to overcharge. Besides, my hubby and I had a rough idea of what we wanted. We were very satisfied with the service and workmanship provided by our contractor Andy. He is a very friendly and easy-going guy and really enthusiastic. We had heard horror stories of sloppy work, MIA contractors but ours is completely trustworthy. He constantly vets the work done by his workers and makes sure everything is done to perfection for us. He deals with everything from balcony decking, curtains/blinds, carpentry and settled the plumbing/electrical work/lighting etc. House renovation was a breeze with him around. His quotation is probably not the cheapest in the market but it is definitely of good value. Besides, he is really knowledgeable and has a wealth of experience which was very useful when it comes to fine-tuning what we had in mind and giving us new practical ideas. He claims he doesn't have much experience with Scandinavian theme, but he came up with nice tiled walls and a very Scandi-looking study room for us. Message me if you want his contact. He's very genuine in his work, so we will appreciate if you only contact him when truly interested. :)

• Like 1

Recommended Dennis Foo and Hiap Hoe Guan, 2 contractors who have been in this line for around 20 years each but their prices are similar to ID although they claim they can also produce the 3D and technical drawings upon confirmation.

Wasn't able to find out much about them from the forum, anyone have experience with them? Didn't go with Impress 21 as their pre-sales service sucks.

I use impress 21..whats wrong with their pre-sales?

Sharing my experience. I engaged a contractor too, after sourcing through many IDs. Contractor cheaper than IDs for same work done. Reno has started, hope it completes well too. So far so good. Good workmanship and very responsive. Got pics in my t-blog. pm me if you want his contact number.

• Like 5

There are good people & bad people around, good to hear the contractor are good, customer are good, this should be the perfect world we should live in,

if the contractor are bad, customer are bad, that is the **** let's let them living there to fight themselves :good:

• Sad 1

My Advice. Do not pay anything until you confirm the quotation and layout plan. I have bad experience with *** after I paid $2000 to them last year 2013. Today we are still talking about quotation and *** is trying to ignore me. No reply from them now. Thank you.