Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

QUOTE (xinyi @ May 26 2008, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,I just finish with my renovating my condo. =) my contractor workmanship is very good,if u all want, u all can pm me for his contact. cheers..Hi is there any photos to see ur hse?

Hi, pls email me the contacts to dernemi@gmail.com. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sharing my experience. I engaged a contractor too, after sourcing through many IDs. Contractor cheaper than IDs for same work done. Reno has started, hope it completes well too. So far so good. Good workmanship and very responsive. Got pics in my t-blog. pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi, pls email me the contractor contacts to dernemi@gmail.com. Thanks!

I have just completed renovation for my 2 bedroom condo. Did not engage an ID as I feel that they tend to overcharge. Besides, my hubby and I had a rough idea of what we wanted. We were very satisfied with the service and workmanship provided by our contractor Andy. He is a very friendly and easy-going guy and really enthusiastic. We had heard horror stories of sloppy work, MIA contractors but ours is completely trustworthy. He constantly vets the work done by his workers and makes sure everything is done to perfection for us. He deals with everything from balcony decking, curtains/blinds, carpentry and settled the plumbing/electrical work/lighting etc. House renovation was a breeze with him around. His quotation is probably not the cheapest in the market but it is definitely of good value. Besides, he is really knowledgeable and has a wealth of experience which was very useful when it comes to fine-tuning what we had in mind and giving us new practical ideas. He claims he doesn't have much experience with Scandinavian theme, but he came up with nice tiled walls and a very Scandi-looking study room for us. Message me if you want his contact. He's very genuine in his work, so we will appreciate if you only contact him when truly interested. :)

Hi, able to share ur contractor contacts to dernemi@gmail.com. Thanks!

Sharing my experience. I engaged a contractor too, after sourcing through many IDs. Contractor cheaper than IDs for same work done. Reno has started, hope it completes well too. So far so good. Good workmanship and very responsive. Got pics in my t-blog. pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi colloncream. Could u pm/drop me an email at pearlyn_8@hotmail.com his contact and show me some pics of the reno pls? Thanks.

Edited by PearlynChuah

I have just completed renovation for my 2 bedroom condo. Did not engage an ID as I feel that they tend to overcharge. Besides, my hubby and I had a rough idea of what we wanted. We were very satisfied with the service and workmanship provided by our contractor Andy. He is a very friendly and easy-going guy and really enthusiastic. We had heard horror stories of sloppy work, MIA contractors but ours is completely trustworthy. He constantly vets the work done by his workers and makes sure everything is done to perfection for us. He deals with everything from balcony decking, curtains/blinds, carpentry and settled the plumbing/electrical work/lighting etc. House renovation was a breeze with him around. His quotation is probably not the cheapest in the market but it is definitely of good value. Besides, he is really knowledgeable and has a wealth of experience which was very useful when it comes to fine-tuning what we had in mind and giving us new practical ideas. He claims he doesn't have much experience with Scandinavian theme, but he came up with nice tiled walls and a very Scandi-looking study room for us. Message me if you want his contact. He's very genuine in his work, so we will appreciate if you only contact him when truly interested. :)

Hi.. could u pls pm me the contact pls? Or drop me an email at pearlyn_8@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Edited by PearlynChuah

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi shaggy123. Could u pm me the contact pls? Or drop me an email at pearlyn_8@hotmail.com. Thanks!

I'm currently using a direct contractor to do up my whole 5 rooms flat in punggol. Overall price very reasonable and workmanship very statisfactory. Anybody interested can PM me for his contact.

Hi BooBooBotak. Could u pm/email me his contact at pearlyn_8@hotmail.com pls? Thanks!

I am currently looking for a reliable & efficient contractor too. Planning to

1. Renovate master & common bathroom

2. Hack current wardrobe & install a new full height wardrobe and a smaller full height wardrobe behind the door of master bedroom

3. Construct work table & shelvings for study room

4. Painting of whole house

Actually thought of hacking and replacing floor tiles in the whole house except kitchen but budget is too tight for that.

Pls pm me if you have recommendation of good reliable contractors. Thank you on advance.

I am currently looking for a reliable & efficient contractor too. Planning to

1. Renovate master & common bathroom

2. Hack current wardrobe & install a new full height wardrobe and a smaller full height wardrobe behind the door of master bedroom

3. Construct work table & shelvings for study room

4. Painting of whole house

Actually thought of hacking and replacing floor tiles in the whole house except kitchen but budget is too tight for that.

Pls pm me if you have recommendation of good reliable contractors. Thank you on advance.

Hi can anyone recommend contractors, please? It's really difficult to get ahold of a good one and there are so many ID reocmmendations but few contractors....

Please help! TIA!

I am new to renotalk. I wish to remodel my kitchen and common toilet.

I also want to have a wall featured in the living room with suspended tv console. Paint the whole house (5 room flat).

I had a contractor do site visiting and below was what he had quoted to me. Please advise if his pricing is reasonable.

1 Supply and lay homogenerous floor tiles at kitchen. 1,200.00

2 Supply and lay homogenerous wall tiles at kitchen. 2,862.00

3 To construct 14ft L-shape concrete sink/stove with tiles finishing. 1,540.00

4 To supply and install 14ft India Granite surface for kitchen worktop. 1,820.00

5 Design and fabricate 14ft bottom kitchen cabinets. 1,540.00

6 To construct kitchen cabinet bases (1 = 4'6" and 1 = 6') 320.00

7 Design and fabricate long kitchen cabinet 4'6" 1,104.00

8 Design and fabricate 12ft top and bottom kitchen cabinets. 1,440.00

9 To supply and install 6ft India Granite surface for kitchen worktop. 780.00

10 To construct kitchen entrance kerb. 120.00

11 To supply and install stainless steel pipes at common toilet and kitchen toilet. 1,100.00

12 Supply and lay homogenerous floor tiles and wall tiles at common toilets. 2,174.00

13 To supply and install toilet bowl at common toilet. 350.00

14 To supply and install wash basin at common toilet. 160.00

15 To box up 8ft sewage pipes with partition and PVC board at common toilet. 720.00

16 To box up 8ft sewage pipes with partition and PVC board at master toilet. 750.00

17 Provide ICI/Nippon paint service for whole unit. 1,450.00

18 Design and fabricate 8ft suspended TV console in hall. 1,040.00

19 Design and fabricate 8ft wall feature panel (craftstone or ledgestone) in hall. 2,300.00

20 To supply and install 1no Pd door at common toilet. 580.00

21 To supply and install 3nos Veneer doors for 3nos bedroom. 1,080.00

22 To supply and install wrought iron at main door. 640.00

And I forgot the hacking

Provide hacking & dismantling service for existing kitchen and common toilet floor tiles 2,760.00

and wall tiles; existing concrete sink & stove support and ktichen cabinets c/w

clear debris service.

Please advice as I am like pulling my hair out with the total 27 000 dollar quote and it is not even the whole house.

Anyway I chose the materials and design myself.

Hi Fats

Can I have your contractor contact number?

Seem like your has lot of thing but price still quite reasonable

Thanks

Regards Kevin

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi, Can PM me his contacts at alexpacificsg@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Dear All,

It's time for contributing back to this forum after taking from this forum. hehe tongue.gif

After searching up and down for renovation contractor (not ID). I finally landed with a good contractor, extremely satisfy with their workmanship. Though i will not give 10/10 but I will definitely give a 9.8 out of 10 for the quality, material and workmanship of my contractor.

You see, for people out there looking for renovation, I don't see much different getting an ID and and a good contractor. The key thing is a good contractor, and I think for a good one, it's not so many out there. I am lucky for my case as I engaged with a good contractor with very very reasonable price and quality of work... superb ! (in fact, without saying it's a contractor work, some of my friend is asking me which ID firm i am actually engaged with).

I shall be sharing some pictures of my renovation works later. thanks

Hi, Can PM me his contacts at alexpacificsg@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Am looking for contractors as well but there isn't many out there.If any of you have, kindly send the contacts to heavenknight87@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

hi can pm me the contractor no. i am planning to renovate my 3rm resale flat