Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi guys , I can recommend you my contractor. He's workmanship is good. Price reasonable and Reliable. Pm me if you wan his contact.

Hi David,

possible to drop me an email ? yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com

Thanks.

hi, i can recommend my contractor too... he was very thorough and professional. replied my queries promptly and gave some good advice. thought he was quite value for money. let me know if you want his contact

Hi Maisie

possible to drop me an email ? yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com

Thanks.

If anyone needs recommendation, I just did up my pasir ris flat not long ago and I have list of reno contractors contacts.

I was the project manager and ID, haha not by profession but I feel IDs are money suckers and design and space planning is relatively easy.

Honestly though, coordination is a hassle. So if you need a project manager, maybe I can help.

PM me or you may email me at lynd3ralla@yahoo.com

Hi lynd3ralla,

possible pm me contractors contact or drop me an email ? yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com

Thanks.

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi shaggy,

possible pm me contractors contact or drop me an email ? yvonne_nxl@hotmail.com

Thanks.

If anyone needs recommendation, i will recommend Mr Ng from calvary carpentry. I have done my timber renovation under his service. This is the decks i have done from his company. Excellence workmansip and customer services.

eaobvt.jpg

my neighbour did a low cost renovation few years back, now they are facing lots of problems when he was trying to sell his house.
I guess it is due to some illegal way of getting the job done.

I would recommend Daniel, refer by my interior designer friend, not only detail with all the rules and regulation. He also ensure all the quality of the workmanship before handing the keys over to me.

Sharing my experience. I engaged a contractor too, after sourcing through many IDs. Contractor cheaper than IDs for same work done. Reno has started, hope it completes well too. So far so good. Good workmanship and very responsive. Got pics in my t-blog. pm me if you want his contact number.

HI, pls email me at adelinetan03@hotmail.com

• Like 1

hi, i can recommend my contractor too... he was very thorough and professional. replied my queries promptly and gave some good advice. thought he was quite value for money. let me know if you want his contact

Hi Maisie

Can you pm me the contact? Tia.

Edited by nhasns

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi shaggy

Can email me the contact? Thanks

Dayahroslan@gmail.com

Hi shaggy~ can pm me!!

Edited by missy