Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Hi guys,

Could you share good and reliable contractor contacts. I want to have a renovation on my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Send to roldan_colega@yahoo.com or PM me. Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sharing my experience. I engaged a contractor too, after sourcing through many IDs. Contractor cheaper than IDs for same work done. Reno has started, hope it completes well too. So far so good. Good workmanship and very responsive. Got pics in my t-blog. pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi colloncream,

do you mind sharing his contact details to me?

johnwuzq@gmail.com

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi Shaggy,

do you mind sharing his contact details with me?

johnwuzq@gmail.com

thanks!

Hi all,

Recently i come across a very good carpenter who renovated my TV Console and Kitchen Cabinets. I am quite happy with his quality work and thinking to ask him for more renovation.

If anybody need his contact, u can pm me.

Hi all,

just to share with you guys.

I have recently renovated my place with this 50+ years old contractor who is working with his son. I decided to settle for him because he was able to answer all of my technical questions and his son was able to provide good ideas on design. I went through several IDs but most of them either lack the technical know-hows, or doesn't seemed to be bothered at all; prices were very high for textbook designs.

I also went to talk to my neighbors who told me that the contractor left an apology letter for causing noise, and even gave them noise reduction ear plugs. I have never been more impressed with any other service. In the end, a few of my neighbors also engaged their service for a few minor work.

My contractor was able to take care of my place for me, keep clean, constantly supervising the work done by his workers, and quality check for me. As I had some difficulty in generating income, they actually told me that they'll do the electrical work, and a few miscellaneous for me themselves to save cost.

I thought that renovating and moving house would be a harrowing experience but they proofed me otherwise. No doubts I had a few rectification works (chips off wall, minor repair work on carpentry, additional power points), but I wasn't afraid to call them back to assist me; I actually felt like they were my friend already.

PM me for contractor contact guys. They really deserve to be more well-known for their service and attitude. I'll give them an 1 hour standing ovation. hahaha. You all can email me at dylanchua1970@gmail.com too :)

I've posted in another thread awhile ago and my contractor got alot of called saying I referred them. So here's my another promo (maybe last haha) for them since they are so thankful. haha. Oh yeah, they were on stomp too for good service :dancingqueen:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/yes-this-is-in-s%E2%80%99pore-see-what-surprise-contractor-gave-resident-whose-neighbour

Cheers and goodluck with all your renovation!

Hi all

My family is planning to renovate my house after CNY. I found the sharing here (in renotalk) is fair and reliable.

Right now, we are searching for reliable renovation contractors.

Could the seniors here like colloncream, alex70820, shaggy, share with me on the contact details of those reliable contractors.

Many thanks in advance! : )

Hi all,

just to share with you guys.

I have recently renovated my place with this 50+ years old contractor who is working with his son. I decided to settle for him because he was able to answer all of my technical questions and his son was able to provide good ideas on design. I went through several IDs but most of them either lack the technical know-hows, or doesn't seemed to be bothered at all; prices were very high for textbook designs.

I also went to talk to my neighbors who told me that the contractor left an apology letter for causing noise, and even gave them noise reduction ear plugs. I have never been more impressed with any other service. In the end, a few of my neighbors also engaged their service for a few minor work.

My contractor was able to take care of my place for me, keep clean, constantly supervising the work done by his workers, and quality check for me. As I had some difficulty in generating income, they actually told me that they'll do the electrical work, and a few miscellaneous for me themselves to save cost.

I thought that renovating and moving house would be a harrowing experience but they proofed me otherwise. No doubts I had a few rectification works (chips off wall, minor repair work on carpentry, additional power points), but I wasn't afraid to call them back to assist me; I actually felt like they were my friend already.

PM me for contractor contact guys. They really deserve to be more well-known for their service and attitude. I'll give them an 1 hour standing ovation. hahaha. You all can email me at dylanchua1970@gmail.com too :)

I've posted in another thread awhile ago and my contractor got alot of called saying I referred them. So here's my another promo (maybe last haha) for them since they are so thankful. haha. Oh yeah, they were on stomp too for good service :dancingqueen:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/yes-this-is-in-spore-see-what-surprise-contractor-gave-resident-whose-neighbour

Cheers and goodluck with all your renovation!

Hi can I have the contact of this contractor? Duanyu_82@msn.com Edited by Louislee

I have just completed renovation for my 2 bedroom condo. Did not engage an ID as I feel that they tend to overcharge. Besides, my hubby and I had a rough idea of what we wanted. We were very satisfied with the service and workmanship provided by our contractor Andy. He is a very friendly and easy-going guy and really enthusiastic. We had heard horror stories of sloppy work, MIA contractors but ours is completely trustworthy. He constantly vets the work done by his workers and makes sure everything is done to perfection for us. He deals with everything from balcony decking, curtains/blinds, carpentry and settled the plumbing/electrical work/lighting etc. House renovation was a breeze with him around. His quotation is probably not the cheapest in the market but it is definitely of good value. Besides, he is really knowledgeable and has a wealth of experience which was very useful when it comes to fine-tuning what we had in mind and giving us new practical ideas. He claims he doesn't have much experience with Scandinavian theme, but he came up with nice tiled walls and a very Scandi-looking study room for us. Message me if you want his contact. He's very genuine in his work, so we will appreciate if you only contact him when truly interested. :)

can sent me the contact for yr contractor ? email: kianpin72@gmail.com