Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Please email me his contact to me at: alexhbchen@gmail.com. Thanks.

Hi, have you completed the reno?

do you mind to share with me your experience and the contact please? my email is beruang.ndut@gmail.com.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi...Please pm me your Contractor number and Company name, i'm interested!!

Thank you very much!!!

Hi,

could you share the contractor contact please? my email is beruang.ndut@gmail.com

Thanks

does anyone has recommended carpenter in Malaysia w good workmanship and reliable? i m planning to renovate my unit in Apr/May. Kindly PM me at emynhk@yahoo.com

Guest Wong Guan

Here to recommend a contractor whom my family has been using for decades. My parents HDB was purchased 23years ago and the apartment was renovated by Pagoda Building Contractor: Alan. I have no idea what they were called 23years ago, but now they are called Pagoda Building Contractor.

The things that he build really last (i don't mean NEW now) but as in it is durable at least especially for the kitchen cabinet. Jo (his son) is currently liaising on his behalf and he is prompt in his response too. It is just a family business I think but with very good and experience workforce I feel.

Fast forward to 2012 when I received keys to my HDB, is only natural that I went back to the same contractor. Alan knew that I was really on a tight budget, very tight. So for every suggestions that I think I can do, he will also remind me that "erm this is more expensive" or "if you wanna hack walls, that require a PE and the cost for engaging a PE is already $x etc etc". Very honest person also.

The thing I spent most during my renovation is the kitchen cabinet (flooring using the HDB ones - big regret). Based on Alan's experience, he advices that the kitchen cabinet sink area has to use cement (he told me those contractor promise you what solid wood what wood etc all can last are all lies). Okay, I don't believe whoever says what, I believe in what I see, used and experienced for the past 23years in my parents house where the kitchen sink is still standing strong. So yes, cement it shall be.

Okay anyway, all I did was a very very simple renovation at only 4 digit Sing Dollars but are quality products even though simple:

- Kitchen cabinet (just the bottom, L-Shape) solid wood, cement at sink area

- Service Yard Windows

- 2 Shower Screens

- Change the toilet doors

Everything else DIY.

- Lights installed by dad

- Mirror cabinet installed by dad & hb

- Painting by everyone

- Wall shelves installed by hb

Anw, after I changed my toilet door, my dad like it and change it for his own flat too. :)

hi i m interested in the contacts for the contractor , pass me the contacts windtreader@hotmail.com

thanks!

I need a contractor with abit of design knowledge to redo my kitchen. So far got a quote from impress 21.. Please pm me if you know of any who can do a good job thank you

Hi...Please pm me your Contractor number and Company name, i'm interested!!

Thank you very much!!!

Hi Sharene21,

Do you get the contractor number or company name? Mind to share your experience and the contact number?

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi tientien,

Do you mind to pm me your contractor number?

Thanks

Hi TITW, I'm thinking of hacking my kitchen cabinets of more than 10 yrs old for new ones. Can you share with me the main con and carpenter's contacts pls? Thank you!

Here to recommend a contractor whom my family has been using for decades. My parents HDB was purchased 23years ago and the apartment was renovated by Pagoda Building Contractor: Alan. I have no idea what they were called 23years ago, but now they are called Pagoda Building Contractor.

The things that he build really last (i don't mean NEW now) but as in it is durable at least especially for the kitchen cabinet. Jo (his son) is currently liaising on his behalf and he is prompt in his response too. It is just a family business I think but with very good and experience workforce I feel.

Fast forward to 2012 when I received keys to my HDB, is only natural that I went back to the same contractor. Alan knew that I was really on a tight budget, very tight. So for every suggestions that I think I can do, he will also remind me that "erm this is more expensive" or "if you wanna hack walls, that require a PE and the cost for engaging a PE is already $x etc etc". Very honest person also.

The thing I spent most during my renovation is the kitchen cabinet (flooring using the HDB ones - big regret). Based on Alan's experience, he advices that the kitchen cabinet sink area has to use cement (he told me those contractor promise you what solid wood what wood etc all can last are all lies). Okay, I don't believe whoever says what, I believe in what I see, used and experienced for the past 23years in my parents house where the kitchen sink is still standing strong. So yes, cement it shall be.

Okay anyway, all I did was a very very simple renovation at only 4 digit Sing Dollars but are quality products even though simple:

- Service Yard Windows

- 2 Shower Screens

Everything else DIY.

- Painting by everyone

Anw, after I changed my toilet door, my dad like it and change it for his own flat too. :)

Hi can you pm me your contractor contact pls? Thanks!

hi guys ,Please feel free to PM me good contractors.

Please dont just give their mobile but company name too. thanks

Hi to those who explicitly requested from me to pass you my contractors' numbers, I believed I've replied to all of you.

As a request to other bros/sis who wish to enquire more info from me, pls PM me as I do not check this thread often anymore.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Service Yard Windows

- 2 Shower Screens

Everything else DIY.

- Painting by everyone

Hi, appreciate if you could share the contact of Alan with me. TIA