Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Can any kind soul pm me jullykhor's contractors contact details please?

I only want to do reno on one single bathroom and I know exactly what I want done.

anyone have anybody to recommend (not an ID, just a contractor)

Edited by ferReno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello. was browsing and realised a lot of people are searching for jullykhor's contractor's contact. you guys do realise they have a website up already right? I dont think I can post it here but they are from homebox studios

Guest Li Hao

Hello I'm looking for a contractor for my HDB 5-Rm resale, please PM me your recommendations and agar pricing if you could? Thanks!

Guest Li Hao

If anyone needs recommendation, i will recommend Mr Ng from calvary carpentry. I have done my timber renovation under his service. This is the decks i have done from his company. Excellence workmansip and customer services.

eaobvt.jpg

hi could you PM me his contact please? thanks!

Guest Li Hao

Dear all,

I have posted in May 2009 on my Contractor many of your have PM-ed me but i was very late to reply many of your queries...

Not sure if I am allowed to post email address here?

[Thisoldman posted in May 2009]

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

just a brief list of items i have done.

1) tailor made and design grille for windows and main door.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

4) i paint the walls and ceiling myself.

5) false ceiling whole house.

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Hi could you PM me his contact please? thanks!

I have come across many IDs recommendation in this forum but very few contractors recommendation (except for Impress21 and Ho Bee).

Is there any others that is just as reputable (good in pricing and workmanship)? Thanks....

Helloo @ Km_foo !!

There are so many home remodel contractors in all over the world...who can provide you best remodelling service..i know some home, kitchen, and bathroom remodeller but they are from united states...but must say dear...they will provide you best service at cheap prices...you may try them..here they are..

http://americanhomeremodeling.com/

http://www.polarisbuilds4u.com/

http://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.HomeInteriorSystems.38266242.html

but make sure you are follows these given steps while hiring your contractor..

• You need a contractor that has your back. Will do whatever it takes to make the job right and make you happy. At least that is what I think a good contractor should do.
  • Talk to the contractor! You need to talk to their references too. Make sure some are current, like from last month.
  • Make sure you have the the details listed on your contract. Make sure you have a payment / progress schedule and do not pay ahead of work completion.
hope this would work .... :)
Edited by juliacanousa

I have come across many IDs recommendation in this forum but very few contractors recommendation (except for Impress21 and Ho Bee).

Is there any others that is just as reputable (good in pricing and workmanship)? Thanks....

Hi sorry for the silly question... but is there any big difference between id & contractor?

The contractor I engaged 2 years back also can design. Most of their works are done in-house. A lot of my friends and relatives who came over also like the work done. They thought I went to a id but was surprised that everything is put together nicely by just a contractor. She is very experienced and quite accommodating. The good thing is I managed to get some extra work done without being charged.

so I think as long as price is reasonable and workmanship is good, id or contractor also ok right ?

Hi....u still hv yr contractor contact....can email estherlow16@gmail.com.... Tks n appreciate /rgds...

Edited by missybudwizer