Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

I had completed my renovation on may last year and had introduce many friends to this contractor (both bto/old flat). Price is good and genuine attitude with no hidden cost. Material used are top notch and my contractor ensures the workmanship is good as if the house belong to him. 100% happiness from my friends so far. You can call him and say introduce by Ryan. if you are interested, Pm me

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 25/02/2016 at 9:31 PM, Chong Liang said:

I had completed my renovation on may last year and had introduce many friends to this contractor (both bto/old flat). Price is good and genuine attitude with no hidden cost. Material used are top notch and my contractor ensures the workmanship is good as if the house belong to him. 100% happiness from my friends so far. You can call him and say introduce by Ryan. if you are interested, Pm me

Hi Chong Liang, can pm your contractor's contact?

On 21/02/2016 at 1:57 AM, missybudwizer said:

Hi....u still hv yr contractor contact....can email estherlow16@gmail.com.... Tks n appreciate /rgds...

Please pm your contractor's contact to me too, thanks!

Hi,

I had a chinese contractor that can offer affordable price range.

Over 30 year of experience & work done in HDB & landed.

You can definitely trust his work down as he is prompt in helping too.

On 26 June 2007 at 7:29 PM, km_foo said:

I have come across many IDs recommendation in this forum but very few contractors recommendation (except for Impress21 and Ho Bee).

Is there any others that is just as reputable (good in pricing and workmanship)? Thanks....

Hi, can pm me the contacts?

Edited by Renowolf
Post wrongly

On 26 March 2016 at 9:43 PM, cc1402 said:

Hi,

Hi, can pm me the contacts?

On 3/26/2016 at 9:43 PM, cc1402 said:

Hi,

Hi, Can PM me the contact details? Thanks

Hi..

So its been quite a while since I have been here but since fellow mates introduced me to wilson I guess I should do a review on homebox studios - contractor

I got my unit in October... signed on 12th..and completed in November end. For the amount of work I think the time taken was really reasonable. All in all I paid 50k for downing of walls.. rehaulage of whole unit.. carpentry works.. the price was very much reasonable. of course there were cheaper quotes but I'm telling you when you meet this chap you will understand why i chose him.

upon signing with wilson.. he brought me to a wholesale shop to purchase some lights.total damage 1,264 only! I went to other place to see on my time off and found I could have paid 2.5k+ of the lights I bought. the shop only sell to shops in singapore but apparently is a good friend of his. the same day we also went to buy sanitary ware which was reasonably priced. So far other than a light which had a chipped corner (changed and replace) other still works great. so really happy with the all in one service and the effort they gave in to help us not procrastinate buying anything. 

After which the hdb was approved within 3 days.. and demolition work started.. Nothing much to comment here as I was overseas during this period of time but there were no sign of the old tiles after i came back. the walls were downed and hdb personal came down to check on the day i visited the unit but no complains were made.. apparently they just checked if the walls are demolished correctly.. i think i was the 'suay' unit cause wilson said it was the first time such thing happened..

the progress went smoothly and i visits the site every week and wilson is there almost every time being dirty and helping the workers. so i'm really happy that he really did take care of my house. The carpentry was almost flawless and one of the better ones I've seen. for something made by hand I really think the worker did a good job. everything was delivered and installed properly. all my things taken care of and cleaned for handover. on the day he handed over it was so cleaned my hubby and I decided to bring a mattress and sleep in the new house because we were just so excited. 

All in all... a few mistakes were made but all were rectified. I am impressed that wilson always place me first. understand that sometimes things get lost in translation but he was very willing to help us right the wrongs. Service was prompt and his reply is almost immediate on whatsapp. price is considerably reasonable for the quality he provided.. zero issue with tiles.. happy with carpentry.. so far still living comfortably in the house.. wilson still sends his workers down when I have some issues. of course there were some give and takes that we were both willing to compromise but it was all very minor. I called him earlier today to ask him how is he doing and told me he's getting an office and will be inviting me down when it is due to open.. this is my thanks to wilson and his team of workers... 

if you call him and say introduced by Sandra Tan he will give discount :) 

not too sure if i posted here before :P

i renovated my 3room resale flat by this Renovation company in Woodlands, quite sincere. Was referred by my relative and did not regret! :)

They have their in house carpentry which made my carpentry price lower $$ 

On 5/9/2016 at 2:27 PM, shaguadan said:

not too sure if i posted here before :P

i renovated my 3room resale flat by this Renovation company in Woodlands, quite sincere. Was referred by my relative and did not regret! :)

They have their in house carpentry which made my carpentry price lower $$ 

Hi can you pm me their contact. vionaooi@gmail.com

On 3/26/2016 at 9:43 PM, cc1402 said:

Hi,

Hi Could I have the contact?

my email vionaooi@gmail.com