Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey all...have any1 of u assigned linewerkz as ur ID b4?can i have any feedback?many thanks

Hi, we have signed up with Linewerkz, our Designer and part-owner, William Tan, won us over as he was able to give us the confidence that our project was in good hands. He impressed us with his ability to deliver on his promises during our initial meetings, and was prompt and precise every time. We felt assured that he would take personal responsibility for the entire project from design stage to the coordination and overseeing of the various phases of the project until the official handover. His willingness to work with our other sub-cons and ensure that what they install conforms to the theme and image he has drawn up for us is definitely a plus-point. But other than that, he proved to be passionate about his projects and takes pride in both his work as well as the company he represents. He gives us the assurance that six weeks from the start of works, we'll be able to move in happily.

We found William to be flexible and accommodating in the way he customized the details to our suggestions, but he was firm about the integrity of the design that really is his baby.

Hi junewongyy,

I guess your reno. work should be completed by now. Can you share with us your comments on Linewerkz on their workmanship and things like that?

===

Hi, we have signed up with Linewerkz, our Designer and part-owner, William Tan, won us over as he was able to give us the confidence that our project was in good hands. He impressed us with his ability to deliver on his promises during our initial meetings, and was prompt and precise every time. We felt assured that he would take personal responsibility for the entire project from design stage to the coordination and overseeing of the various phases of the project until the official handover. His willingness to work with our other sub-cons and ensure that what they install conforms to the theme and image he has drawn up for us is definitely a plus-point. But other than that, he proved to be passionate about his projects and takes pride in both his work as well as the company he represents. He gives us the assurance that six weeks from the start of works, we'll be able to move in happily.

We found William to be flexible and accommodating in the way he customized the details to our suggestions, but he was firm about the integrity of the design that really is his baby.

Hi junewongyy,

I guess your reno. work should be completed by now. Can you share with us your comments on Linewerkz on their workmanship and things like that?

===

Hi summervale

Replying on behalf of junewongyy, I have a t-blog on our home reno undertaken by Linewerkz. It's an (almost) daily log of the progress of the renos from Day 1 to about yesterday when we actually moved in.

You could say we're happy with our ID. Innovative, flexible, detailed, most importantly prompt and very able to follow through with his promises. Offers solutions when we encounter unforseen problems.

Have a look at what he's done with our house: click here.

Guest mcatsgp
Hi summervale

Replying on behalf of junewongyy, I have a t-blog on our home reno undertaken by Linewerkz. It's an (almost) daily log of the progress of the renos from Day 1 to about yesterday when we actually moved in.

You could say we're happy with our ID. Innovative, flexible, detailed, most importantly prompt and very able to follow through with his promises. Offers solutions when we encounter unforseen problems.

Have a look at what he's done with our house: click here.

It's a very different experience with mine.

For me, I'm absolutely not recommend this company .. lots of delays, uncountable sweet promises, and bad workmanship specially carpentry work, while we did lots of carpentry. Really regret enganged them.

It's a very different experience with mine.

For me, I'm absolutely not recommend this company .. lots of delays, uncountable sweet promises, and bad workmanship specially carpentry work, while we did lots of carpentry. Really regret enganged them.

Hi mcatsgp,

So sorry to hear about your experience. Do you have any photos to show us? Who is your ID?

• Like 1

Dear all,

I will be getting the keys to my 4-Room Flat @ Sembawang. This firm Linewerkz Pte Ltd is introduced by my friend. I was wondering whether anyone had engaged their services before.

For your help please!

Thank you.

Anyone done Linewerkz. How is it quotation. Is it true that ID won't give you final quotation without viewing your flat?

keep asking change this and that.

can anyone advise?

Not really! see ur PM for more infos

I meet ID from Linewerkz, he mentioned reno cost at $20K and told me pipe need to change. My budget below $15K.

He didn't even email me quotation. He said, view house then will give a final quotation.

I haven't meet up Ben from Summit Design. I don't know Summit Design or Linewerkz.

How do i get rid those odd smell inside the house left by previous owner.

Edited by dean