Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi babycha818,

Thank you for your reply. So I guess you're very happy with Andy's work?

Is it possible to share any pics of your pretty place? :D

i not sure how to insert pic here....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have just intro Adeline to one of my friend too.... And they are really happy with her services...

She have given me permission to post her number here.. If you wan to find her directly for renovation quote do call her at [REMOVE] rather then her office as she might not be around. =)

super suspicious postings..............maybe self advert?

Edited by therat

super suspicious postings..............maybe self advert?

Hi all,

It's me Adeline, I really have to thank you for your supporting.

Well, this is my first time in this forum although my colleague and clients have told me alot of time about this forum.

Bad News for all my supporter, I am sorry that I have left Linewerkz.

But please do not to worry I am still staying in this trade. You can still call me if you need any of my services in interior design.

And as for Zhiz I don't really know what make you think that I have self advert myself?

But I guess if I am someone who have the ability I don't have to do such a thing. =) And if you really need any help in ID do ring me up.

I will definately provide you with my professional services.

Have a nice day guys.. And please never forget Adeline =)

I had a bad initial experience with one of the ID when i visit them at EXPO 3 weeks ago. Floor plan was given to them on that day. Also indicate to them my budget as well as proposed works to be carried out. They did call me and i went down immediately despite my packed schedule to meet up with my clients. What they only show me is a freehand floor layout but with no rough costs as they can't commit. Being understanding, I told them to do up the cost of the proposed work and either call me or email me and i'll willing to go down to their office a week after call/email acknowledge for further discussion.

But till now, I still waiting for their quote and no news at all.. No email, no call, no sms. I guess i gonna drop them and choose someone who willing to renovate my unit.

Andy Tan, Senior Designer, quite sincerely guy who can work up to your budget. His quote so far not expensive not cheap type. He dislike using cheapo quality unlike other reno company.

Just wanted to share that had a bad experience with Linewerkz. Workmanship for most items were quite poor, or at least not per what the ID has promised. And there were so many areas and faults to rectify after the house was handed over. In the end, my wife and I had to keep taking leave to ensure the work was done up.

Just wanted to share that had a bad experience with Linewerkz. Workmanship for most items were quite poor, or at least not per what the ID has promised. And there were so many areas and faults to rectify after the house was handed over. In the end, my wife and I had to keep taking leave to ensure the work was done up.

Hi Dean,

so sorry to hear such a bad experience that you went through... can share with us some photos of the reno work? my wtb and i are considering linewerkz for our renovation...

Dear all, I'm a newbie and we are considering Linewerkz for our yet-to-be ready home next year.

For those who have engaged them, may I know if they provided workmanship warranty please?

Is it true that only reno contractor firms provide warranty, those full-ID house don't or choose not to as the contractors are outsourced?

Appreciate advice from everyone who is more experienced :)

Thank you :D

Anyone with any prior experience working with Linewerkz? Care to share about the worksmanship and quality of material given? Thks in advance!!

We Line werkz, our Designer and section-it is able to give us this of our trust in good hands, as well as the UNITED STATES won the owner William Tan, that have signed up. It is our first meetings with its ability to deliver his words impressed us and always fast and precise.