Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

I'm On Strike !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HSH21 - glad tat u enjoyed yr trip....where is Mebara KL and how expensive? The ambience must b v nice ba since it is so high up...

I dun like chicken rice balls...prefer the normal loose ones...I tink S'pore chix rice nicer than Malacca's...

Mebara KL ...

kltowerwf3.th.gif

KL tower is located at

Menara Kuala Lumpur Sdn. Bhd (188533-A),

Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee,

50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel : + (603) 208 5448

Fax : + (603) 204 2609

http://www.menarakl.com.my/

We paid RM 110 +++ each for the dinner... I mean is not worth to pay this amount for that type of food... but the view is very good...

Singapore chicken rice is made to suit local tastebud :)8|

Hi Karen,

Which flight and hotel did you use?

I fly by Tiger Air and hotel is Best Ao Nang resort and spa...

Mebara KL ...

kltowerwf3.th.gif

KL tower is located at

Menara Kuala Lumpur Sdn. Bhd (188533-A),

Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee,

50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel : + (603) 208 5448

Fax : + (603) 204 2609

http://www.menarakl.com.my/

We paid RM 110 +++ each for the dinner... I mean is not worth to pay this amount for that type of food... but the view is very good...

Wah...to me the price is ok if the food is nice...bt if the food is not nice..then it is not worth....

Anyway...u get to feel the ambience and view...

Ok la...

Once, I even broke my wrist while scrubbing the kitchen floor..... something which in hindsight was really pointless.

:P U must b using zhi1 nai3 de4 li4 to scrub! My ah-ma lives in a big house too & thou she's alone most of the time, my aunt engages a part-time maid for her...cos its simply impossible to clean a HOUSE by urself...by the time u finish cleaning, the sky is dark already.

After married for 21 years... the only house work that my HB helps is washing the plate everynight after dinner.... he suppose to mop the floor.... but hor... he only does it when he feels like... I also don't care... he doesn't want to do... I also don't do... just live with it lor...

Sometimes I also feel very angry that he doesn't help in doing the house chore.... but think over it... there is no other mistake that he made... I mean he always with me.... what else I ask for...

Reminds me of my hubby....I tink its becos his mum has been doing everything for the children their entire lives dat even the most basic things, it juz doesnt occur to them to do it. I rem got once i point out to him dat the toilet floor is dirty. Then guess wat he did? He say, Orh. Then he took the handspray & spray water all around, making it worse than it already is. I duno whether to laugh or kill myself when he did dat.

And when he does try to help me mop, he looks as if he's dancing instead of mopping. I will mop quite hard at some areas where there r stains left by him stamping around in the hse with his boots. But he will use the mop & 'dance' over it. Then dats the end.

So, i do the rest myself. But i will ask him to help me change bedsheets. Cos he's much faster at it than me. As he often doze off on the sofa while watching tv, i will grab dat chance to clean the whole hse else he will wake up & step all over the wet floor.

I tink we have to compromise loh..im sure there r worse husbands out there. But one thing for sure, if i have a son, i will make sure he does his share. Else later he grows up like his father, i will feel so sad for my DIL :P

Edited by cheesecake

sorry to butt in... lol.. cheesegirl.. looking for me huh?

on your msn leh.

But one thing for sure, if i have a son, i will make sure he does his share. Else later he grows up like his father, i will feel so sad for my DIL :P

:P

But one thing for sure, if i have a son, i will make sure he does his share. Else later he grows up like his father, i will feel so sad for my DIL :P

I must be a cynic 'cos I think that when you finally become a MIL, your heart will be very pained if you see your dearest son doing a lot of housework, more than your DIL. :P I have honestly never met a MIL has very nice things to say about her DIL. At best, they keep quiet.

sorry to butt in... lol.. cheesegirl.. looking for me huh?

on your msn leh.

Cheesecake cheesecake, not cheesegirl!:P lol....Ya lar, why u ignore me...chat later leh...i need to wash clothes now again...zzzz....

Hi Cheesecake... long time no see... how is everything ??

Sad to say... my children all never do housework... I have already tell my girl.. make sure U find someone that can take care of you when U marry... she said she will get someone that's rich... then the maid can do the housework...

As for my son... just hope that he can learn it when he goes NS lor...

Edited by HSH21

Cheesecake cheesecake, not cheesegirl!:P lol....Ya lar, why u ignore me...chat later leh...i need to wash clothes now again...zzzz....

I was eating my dinner lah cheese...

Talk to u later.

I must be a cynic 'cos I think that when you finally become a MIL, your heart will be very pained if you see your dearest son doing a lot of housework, more than your DIL. :lol: I have honestly never met a MIL has very nice things to say about her DIL. At best, they keep quiet.

No, u have a point there....I reali hope i wont get a son. I prefer daughters...but if suay suay kenna a male one, i will try my best loh. When i become MIL one day, i hope i can tahan & close two eyes. Same as u, i've nv encountered a MIL who praises her DIL :P No matter wat, not her real daughter rite?

Hi Cheesecake... long time no see... how is everything ??

Sad to say... my children all never do housework... I have already tell my girl.. make sure U find someone that can take care of you when U marry... she said she will get someone that's rich... then the maid can do the housework...

As for my son... just hope that he can learn it when he goes NS lor...

Everything is fine, haha...i juz went to Ideal House's thread, hehe...

Dun wori abt it, my whole life, i nv do housework also cos my dad does everything :notti: Im so freaking lazy dat i dun even noe how to operate washing machine until i bot my own. Spent abit of time reading the menu as hubby cant be bothered with me...he tinks im a loser for not even knowing how to use w/m :D I hardly use the hob at my mum's place too. I dun even change my own bedsheets. Now dat i have my own hse, im actually doing most of the housework. Woman is a natural when it comes to housework :P NS does help. After my bro went thru NS, when he comes home for the weekends, he actually folds his own blanket & stuff...

After my bro went thru NS, when he comes home for the weekends, he actually folds his own blanket & stuff...

But hor... I saw many of them brought home all the uniform for their mother to wash during weekend...

Edited by HSH21

But hor... I saw many of them brought home all the uniform for their mother to wash during weekend...

Dats true..but if they r coming back from the weekends, cfm will bring back to wash rite...Im alrite with washing actually, cos got washing machine...not so bad. Imagine last time all handwash *faint* But i hate mopping & washing dishes...

Huh? Women are a natural?? I think it's because we're just more fussy.

LOL, mayb...but i would prefer to tink dat we the fairer sex r more xi4 xin1 :notti:

Dats true..but if they r coming back from the weekends, cfm will bring back to wash rite...Im alrite with washing actually, cos got washing machine...not so bad. Imagine last time all handwash *faint* But i hate mopping & washing dishes...

LOL, mayb...but i would prefer to tink dat we the fairer sex r more xi4 xin1 :dunno:

ya for me, plus ironing too. I hate :):yamseng: I also feel women are generally more into housekeeping stuff, more neater I guess! But again, I have also come across some who dont bother much about cleanliness or hygiene. :P