Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vinaip

Recommendations For Marble Floor Polishing

Need to polish marble flooring and toilet vanity top. Any good recommendations? How much do they charge? Thanks.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Need to polish marble flooring and toilet vanity top. Any good recommendations? How much do they charge? Thanks.

you can contact ah ga for marble polishing.

Ah Gan - 93685228

Charges for 4 rooms around $200.

you can contact ah ga for marble polishing.

Ah Gan - 93685228

Charges for 4 rooms around $200.

Hihi yanntheangel.. is this Ah Gan contact still valid? Is it a OMO? or he belongs to some marble polishing co?

Wanna get quote from him..

btw, how did u get to know this contact? :)

$200 for 4 rooms is very cheap.

what is the market rate for repolish

1. marble flooring for a 4rm HDb (living room + 3 bed room)

2. Kitchen Top

3. Kitchen Sink

4. repair 2 holes on the marble flooring

$1.20/sqft for repolishing a marble floor.

Is it average market rate?

Edited by therat

hi, I was quoted $450 for marble polishing of living and dinning room

Is this acceptable? what is the market rate?

I think the average rate is around $1 psf. Thats the rate i found out from 2 polishers I contacted.

But I am not sure whom to choose. I wonder if someone can recommend a good marble polisher. It would b of gr8 help...

Yes, the average cost for polishing is around $1 - $1.50 psf. There are usually 2 types of polishing for marble & granite flooring, wet or dry polishing. If the condition of your flooring is relatively good, dry polishing should suffice. I have contact of a good polisher, you can call Ah Xiong at 9022 3508. One of the best I've seen so far. But must book early, his schedule is rather tight.

All furniture should be removed from area of polishing, dry polishing is very "powdery", they usually do mop up for you, but don expect to be real clean. When cleaning the floor pls do not use strong detergent or any sort, it'll blur up the shine. My 2-cents contribution..

my contractor is charging me $800 to polish marble flooring in my living room, which is a mere 25 sq metre area ! that's expensive right?

Can granite be polished/regrinded to remove the surface being bleached and restore the shine?

Hi , I am Ah Gan (a 28years experience in all type of floor marble polishing ). you have missunderstood !$200 charged for 4 rooms is for homogeneous tile floor cleaning , and not for marble polishing. Thank you very much to Yanntheangel for recommand me on RENO - TALK .Well .thks

QUOTE (davyan @ Dec 10 2010, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, any more recommendation? me too need polishing for my soon-to-move-in marble floor house smile.gif

try Jin's Brothers, they specialize in marble polishing.....their quote is extremely attractive biggrin.gif