Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ziggies

Help : Water/liquid marks on matte laminate (Lamitak)

Hi all, not sure if anyone is having the same issue but definitely appreciate some great tips/help! 

I've noticed stubborn streak marks/random marks (could be water or due to food) on my matte laminated kitchen cabinet and i've tried wiping it with water and with Magic Clean kitchen cleaner, but the marks don't seem to disappear.
We definitely do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaning agents on these cabinets and given that laminate surface is non porous, grease stains will probably not be absorbed into it? 

To make matters worse, we're currently into the 4th week of confinement and due to the heavy cooking, i've noticed more streak marks too. 

Really appreciate if anyone can help provide solutions to restore my laminate to its original look again. 

Thanks! 

1104618580_WhatsAppImage2021-03-17at2_21_06PM.jpeg.e92fe4146eae3b8f61bc8352fee66192.jpeg

1442444701_WhatsAppImage2021-03-17at2_21.06PM(1).jpeg.f3668847a07162e20ea6e438d446c317.jpeg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation