Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fit Type R

Which Interior Design Company Is The Best In Service & Design?

this is a very subjective question also.

It depends on how "luxury" you want to be, not where you buy the stuff. A TV can cost $300 and all the way to $30K, you say leh? A sofa can cost at similar range too, in fact, everything can be cheap cheap, and also can be ex ex :D While shopping for mattress, the range is also like $300-$10K......where to get the stuff is secondary, although same item can be differ by 2x the price sometimes....you just need to know where to avoid can liao, eg: Harvey Norman ;)

Sometimes, you relatives would give you some new furnitures too, that's how you cut down your expenses :D

harvey norman can bargain one leh. i highly recommend HN lah. delivery on time, got extended warranty, can bargain.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi deremi,

I'm fine too... find one day meet up for kopi together...

cheers...

sure, my frenz. i PM u my mobile no.

this is a very subjective question also.

It depends on how "luxury" you want to be, not where you buy the stuff. A TV can cost $300 and all the way to $30K, you say leh? A sofa can cost at similar range too, in fact, everything can be cheap cheap, and also can be ex ex !! While shopping for mattress, the range is also like $300-$10K......where to get the stuff is secondary, although same item can be differ by 2x the price sometimes....you just need to know where to avoid can liao, eg: Harvey Norman :P

Sometimes, you relatives would give you some new furnitures too, that's how you cut down your expenses :P

its depends on are u willing to spend more or not, financial allows u or not.

Edited by deremi

harvey norman can bargain one leh. i highly recommend HN lah. delivery on time, got extended warranty, can bargain.

Do you think I can bargain for a mattress which was retailed at $1999 (offer at $1799) to the price below $1288? $1288 is the price agent is selling.

Maybe I would try my luck again lol! Care to share about your "bargain" experience?

thank u! :dancingqueen:

sure!

1) <$20K

2) <$10K

3) 2 curtains for living n MBR and 2 roller blinders for another 2BRs total <$1K

4) yes! i got the keys on sep06. oh is it? so when u got the keys?

5) 92sqm.

no problem...hope my ans helps u.

Maybe this few month..veri anxious liao.. cant help thinking..

Its helps... Thanks Deremi

Maybe this few month..veri anxious liao.. cant help thinking..

Its helps... Thanks Deremi

no problem

Do you think I can bargain for a mattress which was retailed at $1999 (offer at $1799) to the price below $1288? $1288 is the price agent is selling.

Maybe I would try my luck again lol! Care to share about your "bargain" experience?

wah... if you can do that, let me noe... i also wanna try my luck... :bangwall: