Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renohoot

Starting up a home furnishing website - renohoot.sg

Hi Everyone,

In 2020 I was looking at renovating a new home and discovered the process and options were confusing and very time consuming.

Even though this was my second time, it is still as challenging as the first.

So I've decided to launch this site, in the hopes of helping us. And also as a form my upskilling myself.

If you don't mind, please give the site a visit and share any feedback.

If you do have any questions regarding your current renovation, drop me an email, I'll try to include that in the site.

Visit us @ renohoot.sg

Thanks!

Edited by renohoot

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have to say that I am kind of impressed by your website. Taking into consideration that you have set it up rather recently, it looks very fresh, and it is very easy in use. I guess you have called for some great web developers to work on it. I also have a website, it is a also an online store, and trust me, I understand how tough it is to manage such a website, and set it up. It took me a while to understand all those things like seo and many others. Actually, I understood what is seo, only after I have read an article about search engine optimization and best free website audit checklist. I guess these are 2 of the most important things for websites nowadays.

Home Aluminium Metal Works Approved by BCA & HDB-licensed Window Contractor Established since 2009 (more than 12 years experience) Over 100+ Positive Customer Reviews on Facebook, Google, Renotalk! No Hidden Cost We also supply and install: * Wrought iron gate and grilles * Aluminum casement windows * Aluminium sliding windows * Aluminium window grilles * Alumimium shower screen * Toilet windows * Toilet bi fold door * Tempered glass door 📞 WhatsApp Andy

https://wa.me/6590036263

See our positive reviews at

https://www.homealuminiumsg.com/

👍Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/homealuminiummetalworks/

😊Thank you for your support!😊

Thank you! This site is very timely in my life right now. I'm about to renovate my house right now, and honestly, I have very no idea how to do it. I also have a website where many people purchase building supplies. It was a smart decision to open my construction store in anticipation of renovating my own house. I have a lot of customers now thanks to the work of https://prosvit.design/wordpress-services/wordpress-ecommerce-woocommerce-services/ and the fact that it's the coming repair season. It's time to make a difference in our lives this spring, isn't it?

I think that the website is one of the most effective methods of promoting services or products. It is worth noting that not every website can benefit the entrepreneur. If the site is poorly designed, it will be of no use. A well-designed website that prioritized effortless fluidity, intuitive ease-of-use, and beautiful aesthetics is the key to unlocking your brand and business potential. Entrepreneurs often save money to design and create competent, attractive websites, but they expect a miracle. A website is a working tool only when designed by professionals and includes the necessary elements to achieve the goals of the company. Website design is a key point in the promotion of a product.

Hi Everyone!

I'm very excited to announce our new Renovation Quotation Checker!

Using Artificial Intelligence, our first of its kind tool will look through your renovation quotation and provide feedback that can help you make a more informed choice!

Regardless If you're a new house owner and doing renovation for the first time or a seasoned landlord looking for some small project to enhance your house, this tool will facilitate better communication between you and your IDs or contractors, leading to a delivery that meets your expectation.

The paradox is that homeowners are overwhelmed with information, but we struggle to find the required information quickly and easily. Our checker will function as an electronic 3rd pair of eyes that will provide to-the-point feedback that can help kick-start a meaningful discussion with your vendors.

image.png.479920f19c50515b1b5cb18b5cacdb14.png

Be it things that IDs have forgotten to include (e.g. soft close hinges) or exploring more affordable alternates (e.g. Vinyl overlay to Re-tiling), our tool will provide you with valuable insights that will always help you make a more informed decision.

Check it out here: https://www.renohoot.sg/quoteCheck

Edited by renohoot

I understand this site is something like a collection of different forums and blogs that could help people make repairs. I like your determination and desire to do something useful, but I advise you to be concerned about the security of your site. There is one site that offers website security services, they also have their own article on the subject, so I suggest you read article and think about protecting your site and make a choice.