Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rummi

Ikea Mattresses

Brushing aside the array of luxurious mattresses in the market, has anyone bought & slept on an IKEA mattress??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I did! Bought the most expensive one, if I remember correctly... abt $500 for a queen size (still cheap!). It is a combi of latex and spring. I think it's 10 yr warranty.

I have been sleeping on it for 2 years... Quite comfy... the shape/form of the mattress still ok... considering I've only rotated it once. It's good if you are on a budget and don't care for fancy brands.

I did! Bought the most expensive one, if I remember correctly... abt $500 for a queen size (still cheap!). It is a combi of latex and spring. I think it's 10 yr warranty.

I have been sleeping on it for 2 years... Quite comfy... the shape/form of the mattress still ok... considering I've only rotated it once. It's good if you are on a budget and don't care for fancy brands.

smart :D

is your IKEA mattress 'stiff as platform'? cos this is a pre-requisit for my mattress. some says i may as well sleep on the floor. hehe

Oh.... haha... no not stiff as platform lah. It is considered in the firm category (By Ikea standards), but to me it is average firmness. There is sufficient support cos of the latex, but it is also quite cozy cos of the spring.

If you want platform then you should get Seahorse brand. That is VERY good for super firm mattress. Cheap too!

Oh.... haha... no not stiff as platform lah. It is considered in the firm category (By Ikea standards), but to me it is average firmness. There is sufficient support cos of the latex, but it is also quite cozy cos of the spring.

If you want platform then you should get Seahorse brand. That is VERY good for super firm mattress. Cheap too!

me guess, u bought this one, http://ikea.com.sg/products/product_display.asp?id=2860 ??

thought of seahorse before, but thy dun do king-sizes:p