Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousmoments

Induction Cooker Considered Fire?

Hi,

one of the burners of my stove is not working so I bought an Induction cooker. Wonder if it's considered Fire when it runs on electricity. Can anyone advise cos I thought of placing it next to sink but water and fire cannot put next to each other right? Can someone pls enlighten me? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1) induction cookers are for those whose BAZI is allergic to fire. electrical appliances are "fire" based but only very little fire.

2) you can place a stove beside a sink, just have some distance of gap will do. The main taboo is facing each other, not beside each other.

What happen if facing each other? My sis-in-law is such. Her condo kitchen is 2 row, and somehow the sink & stove face half of each other.

What happen if facing each other? My sis-in-law is such. Her condo kitchen is 2 row, and somehow the sink & stove face half of each other.

ya, my sis's condo also like dat, cannot change/reno also.

one method is to wear green colour aprons and green colour gloves when cooking or washing dishes.

Effect? Is there any related health problem or certain person problem?

I doubt she will do that, she is modem people...

many quarrels and unhappiness(no harmony among household members).....worse case could even result in fights.

The distance between my induction cooker and my sink is only 12cm. Will that suffice?

That brings me to another question...I just realised that my oven toaster is just opposite the sink! That's considered fire too is it? Thanks.

The distance between my induction cooker and my sink is only 12cm. Will that suffice?

That brings me to another question...I just realised that my oven toaster is just opposite the sink! That's considered fire too is it? Thanks.

for the 12cm, if you are worried. then put a wooden plank($3 ikea) in between.

oven toaster seldom use, it's ok.