Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tim_chenie

Tim & Chenie Little Sweet Haven

kekeke, already posted a lot of pix liao

i'm not pix-freak for nothing you know :bangwall::yamseng:

MORE MORE haha... :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmm - guess this is the ONLY n best moment all of us truthly enjoy during reno.

to see ugly things being transformed into something beautiful. :sport-smiley-004:

The Plate and Cup Holders and Hooks were installed above the Kitchen Basin, together with the two-headed taps.

08Aug07_01.jpg

Hi Tim_chenie,

Reno are looking Good :furious:

I saw the Plate and Cup holders above the kitchen basin, please be careful not to put too many plates or bowls on it overnight cos in long run the holder will let go cos of it weight. This happen to my older hse so nw we alway don let the plates, bowl or pots hold on there for too long alway wipe with dry cloth and keep it in the cabinet. :yamseng:

wow... the reno finishing right? happy cleaning... :)
so envious to see all of you completing renovation when i've just started mine tongue.gif

think the cleaning will be back-breaking coz the dust is so fine that you sweep they just fly to the other side of the room bangwall.gif

can't wait to see the kitchen cabinets pix

Hi eR1c and applefreak, :)

Our renovation is about 95% completed, less the defects and the Kitchen Cabinets that is most probably to be installed by 15 August 2007, Wednesday.

Must say cleaning the place is really hardwork. :o My wife and I spent an hour just cleaning the Living and Study Room Windows and we are already so tired.

We spent another half an hour just mopping and cleaning the Kitchen, but the house still remains dusty.

Think must really throw water on the floor and do a wet mopping to get rid of the dust. :P

Hope to see MORE of your house renovation pix too, applefreak. :~

Hi tim_chenie...

wah all done up liao dancingqueen.gif ...so still proceeding to move in on 16/08/2007?

Notice that our taste of ceiling lights are quite similar eh? notti.gif

Hi jamez, :)

Yeah, quite surprising to see our Lights Design are kinda similar, like they said, great minds think alike. :P

Saw your T-Blog and your house is almost completed, think just left with the mattress and Misc eletrical appliciances right?

So you are moving in after Lunar 7th month, guess that will be after 10th September then? Got your auspicious date yet? :) As for us, we are officially moving in on the 25th August 2007, Saturday, which is an auspicious date for both my wife and I. :~

Any matter we should really take note while moving in during the Lunar 7th month? :help:

hmm - guess this is the ONLY n best moment all of us truthly enjoy during reno.

to see ugly things being transformed into something beautiful. biggrin.gif

Hi MaCe, :)

Yeah, it has been a GREAT and WONDERFUL journey for my wife and I, learning things along the way from everyone, especially ALOT from the forum members.

Thanks Guys and Gals. :P:~

Hi Tim_chenie,

Reno are looking Good dancingqueen.gif

I saw the Plate and Cup holders above the kitchen basin, please be careful not to put too many plates or bowls on it overnight cos in long run the holder will let go cos of it weight. This happen to my older hse so nw we alway don let the plates, bowl or pots hold on there for too long alway wipe with dry cloth and keep it in the cabinet. sport-smiley-018.gif

Hi Cantona7, :)

Thanks for your advice and suggestion, we will definitely take note of that. :)

We will be meeting our Contractor later to settle the Defects we found and hope they will be able to amend them by tommorow.

Once again, thanks for the replies and posts. :~

:dunno:

Hi eR1c and applefreak, :)

Yeah, quite surprising to see our Lights Design are kinda similar, like they said, great minds think alike. :P

Saw your T-Blog and your house is almost completed, think just left with the mattress and Misc eletrical appliciances right?

So you are moving in after Lunar 7th month, guess that will be after 10th September then? Got your auspicious date yet? :) As for us, we are officially moving in on the 25th August 2007, Saturday, which is an auspicious date for both my wife and I. :D

Any matter we should really take note while moving in during the Lunar 7th month? :notti:

Hi MaCe, :)

Yeah, it has been a GREAT and WONDERFUL journey for my wife and I, learning things along the way from everyone, especially ALOT from the forum members.

Thanks Guys and Gals. :D:good:

Hi Cantona7, :)

Thanks for your advice and suggestion, we will definitely take note of that. :)

We will be meeting our Contractor later to settle the Defects we found and hope they will be able to amend them by tommorow.

Once again, thanks for the replies and posts. ;)

:yamseng:

hello tim_chenie

good to know u got ur auspicious date. I still haven choose yet..wanna wait for all the stuff to be bought then decide when to move in. haven shop for the tilam and electrical stuff...still haven explore the list u provided.. :notti:

am not really sure tho what precautions to take if moving in during 7th month... :unsure: see if i can get some info for u anot... :sport-smiley-004:

hello tim_chenie

good to know u got ur auspicious date. I still haven choose yet..wanna wait for all the stuff to be bought then decide when to move in. haven shop for the tilam and electrical stuff...still haven explore the list u provided.. :notti:

am not really sure tho what precautions to take if moving in during 7th month... :unsure: see if i can get some info for u anot... :sport-smiley-004:

Maybe you can spend this weekend Bargain Hunting! :D Hopefully you can find a good bargain. :D

Remember to share your bargain findings too. ;)

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. We already prepared the salt, rice, pineapple and the burning charcoal stove to jump over. :)

Here are some more Lights Photos taken tonight:

Bedroom Lights in the Guest Room and Study Room.

13Aug07_01.jpg13Aug07_02.jpg

Bathroom Lights in the Master Bedroom Bathroom.

13Aug07_03.jpg

Kitchen Lights and the Bathroom Lights in the Kitchen Bathroom.

13Aug07_04.jpg13Aug07_05.jpg

We had went over the List of Defects with our contractor, whom was also quite shocked :P to see the quality of work done.

He will passed the list to the foreman to do the amendments by tommorow.

The Kitchen Cabinets will be installed on 15 August 2007, Wednesday, that is the same day when our Electrical Appliciances and TV Console will be delivered. :good::yamseng:

That's all for now folks, Goodnight. :)

:notti:

Edited by tim_chenie

Maybe you can spend this weekend Bargain Hunting! :D Hopefully you can find a good bargain. :good:

Remember to share your bargain findings too. :D

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. We already prepared the salt, rice, pineapple and the burning charcoal stove to jump over. :)

Here are some more Lights Photos taken tonight:

We had went over the List of Defects with our contractor, whom was also quite shocked ;) to see the quality of work done.

He will passed the list to the foreman to do the amendments by tommorow.

The Kitchen Cabinets will be installed on 15 August 2007, Wednesday, that is the same day when our Electrical Appliciances and TV Console will be delivered. :notti::sport-smiley-004:

That's all for now folks, Goodnight. :P

Hello tim_chenie...

will let u know if i hear any thing that might interest u in terms of moving in in 7th month... hopefully i got time to go jalan jalan instead of working :unsure:

way to go...reno's done except for defects! looking forward to seeing pics of ur hse furnished... :notti:

Hello tim_chenie...

will let u know if i hear any thing that might interest u in terms of moving in in 7th month... hopefully i got time to go jalan jalan instead of working :furious:

way to go...reno's done except for defects! looking forward to seeing pics of ur hse furnished... :bangwall:

Hi jamez, :bow:

Thanks for your help, yeah, hope you got some time off to go relax and enjoy your new house too, your house looks really nice and modern. Just curious, how much does the whole renovation cost? Looks like there are lots of capentry works so we guess the cost might be on the HIGH side. :dunno:

We just went to our house and just happen that the Kitchen Cabinets also just arrived. The renovation Foreman was there in the morning with his helper to retify the defects and they are really nice to us. 8| Even asked if there's anything else we spotted, can just tell them and they will rectify it.

Our downstair Neighbour also came up for a "visit" as he is experiencing some yellowish liquid flowing down along his sewage pipe in his MasterBedroom Bathroom.

We are not sure whether its from us as there is no yellow paint in our MasterBedroom Bathroom and the floor is newly laid, so ask the Foreman to go with him to see the situation.

Hope everything is OK. 8|

Here's some photos of our newly arrived Kitchen Cabinets, still in the midst of installation. :)

Parts of the Kitchen Cabinets outside our house.

15Aug07_01.jpg

Kitchen Cabinets partially installed.

15Aug07_02.jpg

That's all for now folks, we will be expecting our TV Console and Kitchen Electrical Appliances to arrive today too, so more photos coming up later. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

:bangwall:

Hi everyone, :P

Our TV Console and Kitchen Electrical Applicances just arrived in our house. :o

But as the Kitchen Cabinets are still in the progress of installation, they are not able to put the them into position. :P

So guess we had to wait till the whole house is completed then we can shift them into where they belong. :)

Here are some update photos :

15 August 2007, Wednesday

Our TV Console (still under wraps to prevent dust), the Electrolux Hob and the Delongi Oven.

Our Samsung Fridge and Washing Machine near our Living Room Wall Lights.

15Aug07_03.jpg15Aug07_04.jpg

Kitchen Cabinets with IKEA handles, around 90% completed.

15Aug07_05.jpg

That's all for now folks! :o

:rolleyes:

hi Tim_chenie..

wah reno gonna finish very soon liao hoh... :notti:

I also same as u...some stuff delivered cannot put in place cos my dining area not finished yet..scared got alot of dust and scared worker hit here and there then spoil... !!

hey Tim!

Ah.. ur house is almost completed!

Aiyoh... .i saw ur kitchen cabinet beri envy leh.. so many cabinet space leh!:)

My kitchen is halve of urs lo.. and my cabinet space is also halve-d

Bt looks nice and classic!:dunno:

hey Tim!

Ah.. ur house is almost completed!

Aiyoh... .i saw ur kitchen cabinet beri envy leh.. so many cabinet space leh!:P

My kitchen is halve of urs lo.. and my cabinet space is also halve-d

Bt looks nice and classic!:lol:

Hi xiaomumu, :deal:

Long time never heard from you. :)

Yeah, our house is almost completed, now just left the little painting works need to be touched up.

Yeah, so many cabinet space so we can store many many food! :)

Just a suggestion, maybe you can post your kitchen cabinets photos here so we know what you mean. :good:

Thank you so much for your compliments, my wife is really happy about the kitchen, just the way she wanted. :dunno: So I am happy too. :D

hi Tim_chenie..

wah reno gonna finish very soon liao hoh... yamseng.gif

I also same as u...some stuff delivered cannot put in place cos my dining area not finished yet..scared got alot of dust and scared worker hit here and there then spoil... sport-smiley-004.gif

so exciting!:dunno: i see the things all wrapped up waitin to be opened is like xmas... hee hee hee... cept we knw wads in it la.. Heh...
Hi jamez and candyprincess, :)

Yeah, our house is almost completed. So happy about it. Can feel like living there already. :)

As I told my wife, we better don't open the box yet, but we are too excited so all the things are out of the box now. :notti:

How your renovation progress, jamez? Thinks its like 95% completed? :P

We took some photos of our newly completed Kitchen Cabinets with our new Electrical Applicances and here they are:

16Aug07_01.jpg16Aug07_02.jpg

16Aug07_03.jpg16Aug07_04.jpg16Aug07_05.jpg

:dunno:

Edited by tim_chenie

Hi xiaomumu, 8|

Long time never heard from you. :notti:

Yeah, our house is almost completed, now just left the little painting works need to be touched up.

Yeah, so many cabinet space so we can store many many food! :notti:

Just a suggestion, maybe you can post your kitchen cabinets photos here so we know what you mean. 8|

Thank you so much for your compliments, my wife is really happy about the kitchen, just the way she wanted. 8| So I am happy too. :)

Hi jamez and candyprincess, :)

Yeah, our house is almost completed. So happy about it. Can feel like living there already. :yamseng:

As I told my wife, we better don't open the box yet, but we are too excited so all the things are out of the box now. :P

How your renovation progress, jamez? Thinks its like 95% completed? :notti:

We took some photos of our newly completed Kitchen Cabinets with our new Electrical Applicances and here they are:

Hello Tim_chenie...

ur kitchen laminate colour is very...soothing..cun find the word...see already make me feel very comfortable tio liao lah haha...and wah..alot of cabinet space hoh...can keep alot of stuff and make the kitchen clutter free :P

my reno ah...now waiting for the tinted glass and mirror at dining area to be up loh...90% lah...i spot alot of small small defect liao... :sport-smiley-004: so percentage drop abit...

Bro got some tip to share with u...dat day when the delivery guy delivered my dining table..he intro me to thsi thing called Turtle Wax. Turtle Wax is actually used for polishing car wan. He told me actually any shiny surface also can use...like kitchen basin...tiles area...glossy glossy stuff...he say juz rub some of the Turtle Wax on the surface then wait for awhile...then wipe of the powdery residue (like polish car like dat) and ur stuff will shine...plus there will be a protection layer...water will slide of the surface so therez no stain marks(kitchen basin)...considering Turtle Wax's use for polishing cars...it sounds pretty logical. So i went to check out the website..and this is what i found...

http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,1,4,14

Cleans all painted metal, chrome and porcelain surfaces.

So actually can convert to home use loh...the guy say veli cheap...one small tub like $6++ can buy from Shell station...wanna try? or wanna wait for me to try? :jawdrop: